Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My son wants to start supporting Swansea!

Tue May 06, 2014 10:14 am

He says its going to be boring in the lower leagues and wants to support a prem team, he says Swansea, as they are Welsh and closest to travel to?

Re: My son wants to start supporting Swansea!

Tue May 06, 2014 10:17 am

Disown him... only answer. Other than to keep him locked in his room without any food or water until he learns the error of his ways.

Tue May 06, 2014 10:17 am

Put him up for adoption.

Tue May 06, 2014 10:36 am

Put him up for adoption to a six fingered caravan dwelling family in the Swansea area, that's your best option :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 06, 2014 10:46 am

Just a simple "No" and "You'll thank me when Youre older" is the key to this one :bluescarf:

Tue May 06, 2014 10:47 am

No you do you bum boy

Tue May 06, 2014 10:49 am

You're making this up?

Tue May 06, 2014 10:50 am

Tell him he can't because he can read and write

Tue May 06, 2014 11:04 am

You must be talking a lot about the jacks in your house if your child wants to go and support them, this sounds like a jack on a wind up

Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 am

DNA-test ! :laughing6:

Tue May 06, 2014 11:26 am

Well done to the kid probably all his mates support Swansea and he doesn't want to feel embarrassed any more :lol:

Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 am

llangainbluebird wrote:You're making this up?

:thumbup:

Tue May 06, 2014 11:46 am

waddle wrote:Well done to the kid probably all his mates support Swansea and he doesn't want to feel embarrassed any more :lol:

Surely it's more embarrassing to have mates who support Swansea?? :wave:

Tue May 06, 2014 11:47 am

Is he though ,? I can imagine a few kids got the chance to watch the really big teams close up and personal so maybe not that far fetched .The nearest PL club to Swansea is probably WBA so travelling 40 miles isn't problem and with the extension plans approved there will be opportunities to continue to watch PL games live .

Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
waddle wrote:Well done to the kid probably all his mates support Swansea and he doesn't want to feel embarrassed any more :lol:

Surely it's more embarrassing to have mates who support Swansea?? :wave:

Good God no you lot are the joke of football at the moment and it's only going to get better , or worse from your perspective obviously

Tue May 06, 2014 11:58 am

HardInYourBed wrote:He says its going to be boring in the lower leagues and wants to support a prem team, he says Swansea, as they are Welsh and closest to travel to?

What a joke - you have to disown him it's the only solution.

Tue May 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Check his arms for needle marks and if you have a daughter keep him well away!

Tue May 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Are people really that thick that they can't see this is a gypo on a wind-up?

Tue May 06, 2014 1:58 pm

I think it's that Crimm thing :?

Tue May 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Zabier wrote:Disown him... only answer. Other than to keep him locked in his room without any food or water until he learns the error of his ways.

:lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Tue May 06, 2014 2:37 pm

HardInYourBed wrote:He says its going to be boring in the lower leagues and wants to support a prem team, he says Swansea, as they are Welsh and closest to travel to?

Tell him that you support a team through thick and thin,and you can't swap and change sides,based on what division they are in,or how well they do

Tue May 06, 2014 2:39 pm

caerblue wrote:

Tell him that you support a team through thick and thin,and you can't swap and change sides,based on what division they are in,or how well they do

He's only 8 leave him make his own choices in life , he's obviously a bright kid

Tue May 06, 2014 2:40 pm

At least if he does it will save you a bomb in cash

Think about it logically

Most people in Swansea shop at primark or peacocks. A lot wear track suits or fruit of the loom and a lot wear Lacoste etc copies
All these can be purchased for next to nothing either from discount retailers or market stalls.

Plus when it comes to electrical items eg Xbox or play station you can just buy 2nd hand nintendo or donkey kong as these games are all the rage down there. The only thing I would be concerned about is the chance of becoming a bum bandit is significantly higher the closer to Swansea you get.

Tue May 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Arrow wrote:You must be talking a lot about the jacks in your house if your child wants to go and support them, this sounds like a jack on a wind up

No way man.

Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 pm

waddle wrote:
caerblue wrote:

He's only 8 leave him make his own choices in life , he's obviously a bright kid

Nobody asked how many fingers the lad has on each hand. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Strangle the **** just in case :bluescarf:

Tue May 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Well thats because he wants to follow his father !!!!

Tue May 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
waddle wrote:
caerblue wrote:

Nobody asked how many fingers the lad has on each hand. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's lost 4 fingers !!!!! The poor little kid :cry:

Tue May 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Tue May 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Slap him and stick him in an orphanage! And then move to Australia, what sort of parent are you? You should be ashamed!