Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLUE Sunday and Bellers first to...

Sun May 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Stamp on a Blue balloon and the only player not come back out to our fans :o
:o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BLUE Sunday and Bellers first to...

Sun May 11, 2014 8:23 pm

In his defence, they were getting in the way, and could have cost us a goal as they all blew down our end...

Sun May 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I don't think it should be taken to heart tbh.

Sun May 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Really? Gonna slate Bellamy for doing something which every player would have done and had to do?

Found it incredibly embarrassing that our fans boo'd players and officials for popping the balloons, for Christ sake they have to play a game of Football and it almost cost us in conceding a goal. :roll:

Sun May 11, 2014 9:11 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Really? Gonna slate Bellamy for doing something which every player would have done and had to do?

Found it incredibly embarrassing that our fans boo'd players and officials for popping the balloons, for Christ sake they have to play a game of Football and it almost cost us in conceding a goal. :roll:

The boos were clearly sarcastic... :laughing6:

Also how did it cost us in conceding a goal? In fact it did the opposite, it certainly denied Chelsea a tap in... :thumbup:

Sun May 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Really? Gonna slate Bellamy for doing something which every player would have done and had to do?

The boos were clearly sarcastic... :laughing6:

Also how did it cost us in conceding a goal? In fact it did the opposite, it certainly denied Chelsea a tap in... :thumbup:

Possibly both then for the goal, didn't see it preventing the goal mind you.

Sarcastic? Come sit in 105 where I am, people shouting 'F**k off Marshall' around me, people even had a discussion just before our goal saying Bellamy and Marshall love the rebrand, all middle aged men, it was all embarrassing with the people around me.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Possibly both then for the goal, didn't see it preventing the goal mind you.

Sarcastic? Come sit in 105 where I am, people shouting 'F**k off Marshall' around me, people even had a discussion just before our goal saying Bellamy and Marshall love the rebrand, all middle aged men, it was all embarrassing with the people around me.

Well if that's what happened around you, then yes, that's absolutely ridiculous. :shock:

As I said, the balloon actually helped Cardiff not to concede. :lol:

Sun May 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Possibly both then for the goal, didn't see it preventing the goal mind you.

Well if that's what happened around you, then yes, that's absolutely ridiculous. :shock:

As I said, the balloon actually helped Cardiff not to concede. :lol:

Trust me, I need to consider moving ASAP around my area, literally the things you can hear when there's no chanting is brilliant, I didn't notice the ones around me saying this today, haven't seen them.. so thank the lord.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:30 pm

One guy near me has slagged off Marshall all year.... :laughing5: I genuinely wonder what people see sometimes! It made the season I had Dai Hunt next to me seem bliss. :laughing6:

Sun May 11, 2014 9:53 pm

In all fairness, we do have a load of first class c*unts following our club. Always have, as far as I can remember.

In the late 80's and early 90's there was always a group of self righteous wankers who thought they were the elite group.

Mostly from the City than from the Valleys to be fair :|

Sun May 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Let's not beat around the bush if you were in the Canton you could see Bellamy glaring as if to say what the f**k you playing at.

Well if he is this so called big city fan then surely he would understand how WE city fans feel.

Nothing but another plastic scouser, I applaud him he's had a brilliant football career but he's not been here for us, he's been here because his family left him with no option. Ran his heart while he's played and I thank him for that but that's his nature don't think that's been because it's Cardiff City.

Mon May 12, 2014 8:52 am

I already posted a thread about this "Balloons on the pitch" (sorry I don't know how to attach the thread). I thought I heard booing at Marshall but some fans just barked me down... :(

Mon May 12, 2014 10:17 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I already posted a thread about this "Balloons on the pitch" (sorry I don't know how to attach the thread). I thought I heard booing at Marshall but some fans just barked me down... :(

I don't think the booing was towards Marshall in a nasty way, more like a sarcastic boo towards him i think

Mon May 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:One guy near me has slagged off Marshall all year.... :laughing5: I genuinely wonder what people see sometimes! It made the season I had Dai Hunt next to me seem bliss. :laughing6:

To be fair he hasnt scored since he came here - understandable :old:

Mon May 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Cheers Bart for the photos. :thumbup:

We have come along way :thumbup: I was proud yesterday of the fans who have kept going week in week out and worn BLUE and sung BLUE songs and it has finally paid off. :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

4 sides of the ground are now BLUE :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tan is finally seeing the truth from within :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon May 12, 2014 5:29 pm

How has it paid off? Team still in red from where I was and will be in future

Mon May 12, 2014 5:44 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:How has it paid off? Team still in red from where I was and will be in future

Felt Very Proud and Pride is more important than false Glory :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon May 12, 2014 5:45 pm

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:Let's not beat around the bush if you were in the Canton you could see Bellamy glaring as if to say what the f**k you playing at.

I noticed the look too. He seems to distance himself from the glans more and more. He had a point when the crowd boo'd Whittingham off the pitch (disgusting) but surely he understands the blue protest?

Mon May 12, 2014 6:22 pm

No probs Annis!

It really felt good. It can't stop, especially now!

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Bart for the photos. :thumbup:

We have come along way :thumbup: I was proud yesterday of the fans who have kept going week in week out and worn BLUE and sung BLUE songs and it has finally paid off. :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

4 sides of the ground are now BLUE :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tan is finally seeing the truth from within :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue May 13, 2014 9:15 am

Anyone got photos from all sides of the ground to view.

Tue May 13, 2014 11:50 am

1922 wrote:Stamp on a Blue balloon and the only player not come back out to our fans :o
:o

The fans in the front row on the top left were all Chelsea fans, apart from the first 2 by the steps.
The bald one in the front waves his arms and cheered Chelsea's first goal.
After a few shouts of sit down, he didn't cheer their second goal.