Wales No1 Club......

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wales No1 Club......

Postby elo » Mon May 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Sleeping giants ,bigger then Barcelona,yawn ,deluded or wot,the super swans are light years ahead of u redturds ,we will be increasing our capacity,2 may be 40 thousand with time ,4th year in the prem you can only dream about that kind of success,you do have genuine fans who must be mystified by our success , the knuckle draggers must be choking on every ting that is,SCFC,onwards and upwards, a top 6 finish could have been feasible but the Europa league dogged us , however we are wales only premier club and long may it last ☺, who r we ❔
elo

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Barry Chuckle » Mon May 19, 2014 10:59 pm

elo wrote:we will be increasing our capacity,2 may be 40 thousand

elo wrote: a top 6 finish could have been feasible

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Barry Chuckle

Postby elo » Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 am

U ain't been chuckling 4 a spell m8 accept it ,conceited somewhat arnt we ,onwards and etc etc etc Lol
elo

Postby 6 bysedd » Tue May 20, 2014 7:32 am

There's a few Cardiff shirts in Carmarthen, I was there last week Thursday and Friday and seen a few youngsters wearing them around the town centre.I also seen probably 50-60 Swans shirts/coats and tracksuits.When i lived down there 10 years ago it was a lot more even but since our rise then the Jacks have swamped the place.

Llanelli is quite similar too,a good few cardiff but totally outnumbered by Swans fans.Again though 10 years ago it was a bit more even but the jacks were always in the majority and it takes a brave man to wear anything in Llanelli Swans related as we don't have the greatest relationship with the Turks.
To rest is to rust.
6 bysedd

Postby Penguin » Tue May 20, 2014 8:27 am

6 bysedd wrote:Llanelli is quite similar too,a good few cardiff but totally outnumbered by Swans fans.Again though 10 years ago it was a bit more even but the jacks were always in the majority and it takes a brave man to wear anything in Llanelli Swans related as we don't have the greatest relationship with the Turks.

From a young age in Llanelli, I made myself known as Swans fan. There were plenty of us and I've never had a single issue with anybody. I lived there for 20 years and that's my base when I go back for Swans games these days. There's a bit of rivalry as it's the local town and city but, in the main, the Llanelli/Swansea thing is all about rugby. The majority of football fans in Llanelli have always supported Man united, Leeds, Arsenal, Liverpool. Whereas all the rugby supporters support the Scarlets. Since the Swans have been in the Championship/Premier League, you nearly see as much Swans stuff on show as you do Scarlets...nearly!
They came with dreams of doing the double, they left completely outclassed and embarrassed.

Swansea City 3-0 Cardiff
Penguin

Postby 6 bysedd » Tue May 20, 2014 8:53 am

Penguin wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Llanelli is quite similar too,a good few cardiff but totally outnumbered by Swans fans.Again though 10 years ago it was a bit more even but the jacks were always in the majority and it takes a brave man to wear anything in Llanelli Swans related as we don't have the greatest relationship with the Turks.

From a young age in Llanelli, I made myself known as Swans fan. There were plenty of us and I've never had a single issue with anybody. I lived there for 20 years and that's my base when I go back for Swans games these days. There's a bit of rivalry as it's the local town and city but, in the main, the Llanelli/Swansea thing is all about rugby. The majority of football fans in Llanelli have always supported Man united, Leeds, Arsenal, Liverpool. Whereas all the rugby supporters support the Scarlets. Since the Swans have been in the Championship/Premier League, you nearly see as much Swans stuff on show as you do Scarlets...nearly!

Aye, you're probably right but i don't think it's completely gone away the Swans/Turk rivalry.Only a few months ago there was riots in the Parc y Scarlets for the Prtemier league darts between Llanelli and Swansea.The rivalry isn't intense but with some of the older lot I think it's still simmering.
To rest is to rust.
6 bysedd

Postby Penguin » Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 am

6 bysedd wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Aye, you're probably right but i don't think it's completely gone away the Swans/Turk rivalry.Only a few months ago there was riots in the Parc y Scarlets for the Prtemier league darts between Llanelli and Swansea.The rivalry isn't intense but with some of the older lot I think it's still simmering.

First I've heard about that. Probably rugby fans? Or just people wanting a ruck and joining in. :D
They came with dreams of doing the double, they left completely outclassed and embarrassed.

Swansea City 3-0 Cardiff
Penguin

Postby 6 bysedd » Tue May 20, 2014 9:13 am

Penguin wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Penguin wrote:

First I've heard about that. Probably rugby fans? Or just people wanting a ruck and joining in. :D

Gorseinon and Loughar boxers versus the Turks.A few Swans fans were involved including my pal who told me all about it.Women involved also :D
To rest is to rust.
6 bysedd

Postby Penguin » Tue May 20, 2014 9:28 am

Summed up in two words - Gorseinon and Loughar. I've been involved in a few scuffles as a kid for "being a Turk" in Loughar. :lol:

Swansea City 3-0 Cardiff
Penguin

Postby swansealad69 » Tue May 20, 2014 2:51 pm

f*cking egg chasing knob heads.
swansealad69

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Tue May 20, 2014 3:27 pm

6 bysedd wrote:There's a few Cardiff shirts in Carmarthen, I was there last week Thursday and Friday and seen a few youngsters wearing them around the town centre.I also seen probably 50-60 Swans shirts/coats and tracksuits.When i lived down there 10 years ago it was a lot more even but since our rise then the Jacks have swamped the place.

Llanelli is quite similar too,a good few cardiff but totally outnumbered by Swans fans.Again though 10 years ago it was a bit more even but the jacks were always in the majority and it takes a brave man to wear anything in Llanelli Swans related as we don't have the greatest relationship with the Turks.

Exactly how I would describe it.
Bluebird since 1948

Postby loughorriotsquad » Tue May 20, 2014 5:09 pm

F*ck all wrong with Loughor. More Scarlets fans than Ospreys fans here.
loughorriotsquad

Postby swansealad69 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Who gives a f**k about the egg chasing knobs.
Dont care of there turks ospreys or any other shit rugby club
swansealad69

Postby acejack3065 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Don't understand the rugby/football divide in wales. I like to watch and play both. They are compatible yet some people harbour pure resentment towards their fellow countrymen, not only for their choice of team but their preference of sport. Das fuq.
acejack3065

Postby daveywavey » Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm

acejack3065 wrote:Don't understand the rugby/football divide in wales. I like to watch and play both. They are compatible yet some people harbour pure resentment towards their fellow countrymen, not only for their choice of team but their preference of sport. Das fuq.

Most likely because if you live in England like myself you become tired of being stereotyped as a big fat arrogant rugby fan.
it`s the best I can do to be polite but a large amount of English people tell me I like rugby because I IS WELCH, I tell them not and they insist on boring me stupid about the 2nd or 3rd choice prop forward for England or Wales.
It`s not only untrue that rugby is Wales` most popular sport it`s ignorant and irritating too. Check out this fat turd http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/wales/21066259
Why can`t they just face facts that rugby is a minority sport -the only reason Wales are considered amongst the top 10 or 20 teams in the world.......... more people watched Eastenders than saw England win the world cup in 2003.
daveywavey

Postby thevoiceofreason » Wed May 21, 2014 2:14 pm

It looks like Tom Ince thinks Swansea are the bigger club...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... ce-7148183
thevoiceofreason

Postby paulh_85 » Wed May 21, 2014 2:15 pm

thevoiceofreason wrote:It looks like Tom Ince thinks Swansea are the bigger club...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... ce-7148183

him again.

i wonder how long the Tom Ince tour will be going on this time.
paulh_85

Postby murphy » Wed May 21, 2014 6:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Who gives a f**k about the egg chasing knobs.
Dont care of there turks ospreys or any other shit rugby club

Who do you hate most? Big bad Cardiff fans or rugby knobs?
murphy

Postby swansealad69 » Thu May 22, 2014 7:25 am

Without dougjt it has to be cardiff and anything to do with the place.
Rugby heads are just stuck up twats.
swansealad69

Postby acejack3065 » Thu May 22, 2014 9:54 am

Tom Ince can jog on. What good is a wide player whose vision is impaired because his head is stuck up his arse.
acejack3065

Postby murphy » Thu May 22, 2014 10:31 am

swansealad69 wrote:Without dougjt it has to be cardiff and anything to do with the place.
Rugby heads are just stuck up twats.

Why did you go in the ninian and drink with Cardiff fans then?
murphy

Postby swansealad69 » Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Was in tje city and invited.
And im not the type to hide behind the phone and slag off so thought ot be good to show up
swansealad69

Postby murphy » Thu May 22, 2014 12:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Was in tje city and invited.
And im not the type to hide behind the phone and slag off so thought ot be good to show up

If you was in the city, you don't hate the city of Cardiff. If you hated Cardiff fans you wouldn't have befriended nukes and then met him and fellow city fans for a drink. Paul, I could teach you a few lessons on how to hate cos you don't know the meaning of the word.
murphy

Postby swansealad69 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Was in the city on business issues that could only have been delt with there.
And yes it is strange for me to have any mates cardiff as untill 2 years back I could and would never have dreamt off it.
But that does not make it ok, I do dislike cardiff with a passion and because off the faw favours to cardiff I cant follow the welsh football team.
I would never dream off flying anywear from cardiff airport and would rather pay as much as it takes to fly elsewhere.
Saying that since my time on here and talking to what seams a few decent lads I have become aware that some lads are half tidy.
Buti still wont spend money on anything to do with cardiff economy wise and dislike anything to do with welsh politics as after all wales is a small country and wile cardiff is the capital and should get the most it as gone that swansea looks run down and tierd with little investment coming from the so called welsh assembly wile cardiff has and still has billions invested.
Am I jealous yes off course and annoyed as it aint just swansea that is struggling but newport and the whole of soulth wales and valleys.
But what makes me laugh is the fact that many cardiff fans make out how proud they are of wales and being welsh? Yet gladley gloating at the fact Cardiff gets everything wile most of wales is struggling.
So I gess it must hurt that for all the money and capital status that u get and thriving on that the poor city to your west has the glamour football club.
Wile Cardiff is the pimple of welsh football.
swansealad69

Postby murphy » Thu May 22, 2014 3:11 pm

The poor city to the west does of the better football club, but certainly not a glamorous football club. :lol:
murphy

Postby swansealad69 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Compared to u we are.
And lets face it apart from this season (were we struggled but still finished 12) we have been the most talked off vlub outside the top 6 since we got in the prem.
Played some big hitters in euro and come out with our head held high.
So yes I would say we have had some glamour this season
swansealad69

Postby murphy » Thu May 22, 2014 6:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Compared to u we are.
And lets face it apart from this season (were we struggled but still finished 12) we have been the most talked off vlub outside the top 6 since we got in the prem.
Played some big hitters in euro and come out with our head held high.
So yes I would say we have had some glamour this season

Id say theres a top 7 now Paul and the rest of the teams are capable of dropping next season.
murphy

Postby BadaBing » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Pride of Wales the Jacks keep marching on, you lot should be proud of us today with what we are doing for Welsh football.

Wales No1 club!
League Cup Winners 2012/2013
Wales No1 Premier League team
BadaBing

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:15 pm

murphy wrote:The poor city to the west does of the better football club, but certainly not a glamorous football club. :lol:

Glamorous zita jones as glamarous as it gets! Why if they are so glamarous is it we are on tv more than them upto mid nov :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:01 am

Bar the Championship Title all our best achievements were in Blue. Wrexham won the Welsh Cup more than anyone, Cardiff on 2nd 22-20 with Swansea way of pace in single figures I think 8? I maybe wrong. The point I'm making is Cardiff, Swansea & Wrexham were always the teams to beat for giant killings, Swansea clearly didn't have minerals for these games and seeked a early exit with youth and reserves. And this was when European Cup Winners Cup qualification was guaranteed for the winners. Swansea in the meantime have focused on the autoglass etc. Seen Swansea Torpey and all bottle it in FAW Trophy at Port Talbot Town years later. Jacks you maybe on top for now, but do you trust in Monk honestly?. Savour your away win Manure were in transition turbulence you got lucky yest.
Bushy Eyebrows

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat