Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

15%........I DONT GET IT

Wed May 14, 2014 12:34 pm

just voted........BLUE OR RED..............it says 15% RED.......
the vote is simple......you do not have to love or hate Tan, or Malky , or Ole,or Bluebirds Unite .
who the hell are the 15% ?.........couldnt care less means you dont vote..
i want us back blue next year,because BLUE is our colour............but even if i didnt much care what colour we play in id still want BLUE to unite our fans more..........i hate the atmosphere around the ground ,its really not pleasant at all........it should be 27,000 pple united for 90mins.........

Re: 15%........I DONT GET IT

Wed May 14, 2014 12:34 pm

It's an open vote..... Which means it's easy to sabotage.

Wed May 14, 2014 12:37 pm

where is this vote?

Wed May 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:It's an open vote..... Which means it's easy to sabotage.

from day one,id have liked to see a ST holders only vote.........open votes,petitions wat ever are as you say way to easy to sabotage

Wed May 14, 2014 12:53 pm

paulh_85 wrote:where is this vote?

Here Paul, but as already mentioned you can vote as many times as you want, whoever you are
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... ry-7115933

Wed May 14, 2014 12:59 pm

ITS JUMPED FROM 15 TO 29% WITHIN HALF AN HOUR..........CRAP

Wed May 14, 2014 1:04 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:ITS JUMPED FROM 15 TO 29% WITHIN HALF AN HOUR..........CRAP

:lol: I've no doubt the Jacks & wurzels have been alerted to it on their forums!

Wed May 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:ITS JUMPED FROM 15 TO 29% WITHIN HALF AN HOUR..........CRAP

:lol: I've no doubt the Jacks & wurzels have been alerted to it on their forums!

yep..its jumped again....at this rate RED will win by a landslide...............

Wed May 14, 2014 1:23 pm

pointless when Jacks can vote or every other cub who hate us

Wed May 14, 2014 1:53 pm

54% now - clearly been hijacked.

You can also vote multiple times.

Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 pm

It's on the jacks forum, they're all voting red, what a sad and pathetic bunch they are, whoever is running this petition should be alerted to this

Wed May 14, 2014 2:04 pm

welshman19 wrote:It's on the jacks forum, they're all voting red, what a sad and pathetic bunch they are, whoever is running this petition should be alerted to this

to be honest there have been many sus votes on this topic.........if BLUE was to win by a huge margin,many would quote the figures,even the media would..................if nothing else this proves there should be an official one fan one vote.

Wed May 14, 2014 2:46 pm

63% for the red what a load of bollocks the swans are obviously doing this along with most football fans in the country probably

Wed May 14, 2014 2:51 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:just voted........BLUE OR RED..............it says 15% RED.......
the vote is simple......you do not have to love or hate Tan, or Malky , or Ole,or Bluebirds Unite .
i want us back blue next year,because BLUE is our colour............but even if i didnt much care what colour we play in id still want BLUE to unite our fans more..........i hate the atmosphere around the ground ,its really not pleasant at all........it should be 27,000 pple united for 90mins.........

When I mentioned you lot(Those for the rebrand) in another thread you told me nobody actually wants the Red but simply tolerate it so either you were wrong or the Jacks are sabotaging the vote.I hope for our sake it's the latter

Wed May 14, 2014 2:59 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:just voted........BLUE OR RED..............it says 15% RED.......

When I mentioned you lot(Those for the rebrand) in another thread you told me nobody actually wants the Red but simply tolerate it so either you were wrong or the Jacks are sabotaging the vote.I hope for our sake it's the latter

of course its the latter, dont be silly :lol:

Wed May 14, 2014 3:16 pm

I've just voted twice. Farcical!

Wed May 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Those pesky rats. Just wait till there's a poll for asking for their preference of Heroin v Methadone.

Wed May 14, 2014 3:27 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:

nah, 67% red army..youd all best watch your step..pmsl.............
silly doesnt go close

Wed May 14, 2014 3:33 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:

have you ever met anyone that said to you,i am behind the rebrand and prefer us in red, i havent..
lots tolerate it.. all to varying degrees...........there certainly wouldnt be a back to red campaign,or people singing we will always be red if Tan reverted back to blue........YOU LOT........bugs the shit out of me, and its people that take the YOU LOT attitude that go on about how divided our fans are..........unreal

Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
keepcardiffblue wrote:

have you ever met anyone that said to you,i am behind the rebrand and prefer us in red, i havent..
lots tolerate it.. all to varying degrees...........there certainly wouldnt be a back to red campaign,or people singing we will always be red if Tan reverted back to blue........YOU LOT........bugs the shit out of me, and its people that take the YOU LOT attitude that go on about how divided our fans are..........unreal

There are definitely people who emrbace the red and clearly dont care about the blue. I same a guy at the Stoke homke game in a red shirt, red tracksuit top and rep baseball hat. Mid to late 40's.

Wed May 14, 2014 5:31 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
keepcardiffblue wrote:

There are definitely people who emrbace the red and clearly dont care about the blue. I same a guy at the Stoke homke game in a red shirt, red tracksuit top and rep baseball hat. Mid to late 40's.

Sounds like a complete loser c**t :lol:

Wed May 14, 2014 6:18 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
keepcardiffblue wrote:

i agree....i see it too,less this year than last, a few around me seem to have bought quite a bit of the stuff,but they used to buy the blue .....so is it embrace the red..or will buy whatever the club produce/play in....i dont know

Wed May 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Seen on twitter that the retards on planetswans were voting red.

Wed May 14, 2014 7:36 pm

murphy wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Swansea has been like a ghost town all day...

Wed May 14, 2014 10:31 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
murphy wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Swansea has been like a ghost town all day...

There's a thread on their forum telling their fans to vote red and a lot of them done it multiple times, funny how obsessed they are with our club