Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THEY HAVE ARRIVED

Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 am

A PARTY OF 25 MALAYSIANS HAVE ARRIVED IN THE COUNTRY.

The group which includes TG and Vincent Tan are enroute to CCS and will be shown around the stadium and they will then go and watch the players train, they are being looked after by Steve Borley.

It is building up just nicely.

:D :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THEY HAVE ARRIVED

Fri May 21, 2010 8:40 am

Brilliant news that Carl ! :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 am

Got my Malaysian flag for tomorrow, I'm on the upper tier 2nd row back so It'll fly proudly for them all to see. :D

Fri May 21, 2010 8:47 am

where are they watchign them train,have the team not left yet then or are they in london......good news that they want to see the stadium.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:14 am

every thing is falling into place perfectly i pray we don't f*ck it up now.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:17 am

How the hell are they going to get 25 tickets together at this late stage??? :shock: :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 am

carlccfc wrote:A PARTY OF 25 MALAYSIANS HAVE ARRIVED IN THE COUNTRY.

The group which includes TG and Vincent Tan are enroute to CCS and will be shown around the stadium and they will then go and watch the players train, they are being looked after by Steve Borley.

i was with steve this morning carl before he left to go down the club to meet the 25 strong party.
if we go up tomorrow we will move on to a different planet regarding investment and sponsorship.
there is already talk of deals with such people as malaysian airlines to name but one.
we will never have a better opportunity in our lifetime.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:42 am

steve davies wrote:

i was with steve this morning carl before he left to go down the club to meet the 25 strong party.
if we go up tomorrow we will move on to a different planet regarding investment and sponsorship.
there is already talk of deals with such people as malaysian airlines to name but one.

So in other words, this is the perfect chance for Cardiff to balls it all up again! :D

Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 am

this is HUGE and it all depends on 1 game 1 result tomorrow ......... f*cking HUGE !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:00 am

steve davies wrote:

The Malaysian Airlines Cardiff City Stadium - can they fit all that on a ticket? :D

Fri May 21, 2010 10:03 am

Gonzo wrote:
steve davies wrote:

The Malaysian Airlines Cardiff City Stadium - can they fit all that on a ticket? :D

the MAC City stadium :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am

My son Alex is on work experience at the stadium and he just text me to say they've arrived! He says there are Welsh and Malaysian flags on the pitch. :P :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 am

NIGELNIGLE wrote:My son Alex is on work experience at the stadium and he just text me to say they've arrived! He says there are Welsh and Malaysian flags on the pitch. :P :ayatollah:

get him to take a pic on his mobile if he can ? :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 11:50 am

I asked him if he's taken any photos and if he managed to get any autographs but he hasn't replied yet. Maybe he's having a picnic on the field with them! :lol: :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 12:08 pm

theres so much hanging on this. we are going to f**k it up, we are cardiff nothing ever goes how we want it to

Fri May 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Cf39 wrote:theres so much hanging on this. we are going to f**k it up, we are cardiff nothing ever goes how we want it to

Saddles this is a job for your negative alerts :shock:

Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Update - they haven't arrived at the stadium yet, my beloved son was pulling my leg. I'll be pulling his bloody neck when he gets home. :oops:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:25 pm

They have told my son he can leave at 3 today as it's his last day and he asked if he could stay to see the Malaysians and they told him NO! Sad Bastards! :evil:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cf39 wrote:theres so much hanging on this. we are going to f**k it up, we are cardiff nothing ever goes how we want it to

Saddles this is a job for your negative alerts :shock:

Sorry to be negative, Its just as with most of us i been let down so many times with City

Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Well i was down there this morning, only fan to see them arrive and go! 4 in a royals royce including vincent tan, and riddler doing all the work , thinking he was the big man, steve borley in the back ground who traveled on his own following the malaysans

they arrived at 11.30approx and left 10 mins later

Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm

I went down about 3:20 to pick my son up from the stadium after his work experience there and bumped in to TG and Vincent Tan. Had a chat with them both and found them very friendly and polite, Vincent said "see you at Wembley" One of their entourage kindly took a photo of us together. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: