Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO HAS TOLD THE TRUTH

Fri May 21, 2010 8:03 pm

In a few minutes time Peter Ridsdale will talk on the BBC and claim to have taken a club on with debts of £35million and has constantly told us the debt is Langton.

Well the debt was £24million to LANGSTON and despite what Ridsdale says there has never been a single payment to Langston since Sam was forced out.

Langston have never threatened to take the club under and never took it to the brink of Extinction.

Creditors of the club never demanded monies from Sam Hammam whilst he was in charge of the club either.

Langston actually negotiated their sum down by £14 million to £10million to HELP THE CLUB NOT RUIN IT.

Now lets look at Ridsdale, the clubs debt has actually risen under his tenure yet the biggest debt when he came on board has decreased.

Creditors will not deal with him and lost all confidence in him.

He has never made personnal sacrifices for the good of the club, only for the good of Peter Ridsdale.

Peter Ridsdale is solely responsible for lying to us fans, to the clubs suppliers, it's creditors and even his own directors.

So who do you believe ?

Without a doubt IT IS SAM WHO HAS TOLD THE TRUTH BUT HAS REMAINED IN SILENCE FOR THE GOOD OF THE CLUB AND IN DUE COURSE I AM SURE HE WILL SPEAK OUT.

Re: WHO HAS TOLD THE TRUTH

Fri May 21, 2010 8:05 pm

If Langston were granted the summary judgement, that would have killed the club?

Fri May 21, 2010 8:09 pm

nerd wrote:If Langston were granted the summary judgement, that would have killed the club?

Nerd I can Guarantee you Sam would Never have Hurt or Killed our club , He just Wanted His club Back.
Sam only ever put money off his own in, Has Ridsdale ?

ALL THE PLAYERS WERE SAMS THAT THE RIDDLER SOLD.
The RIDDLER SPREAD THE b*stard LIES ABOUT THE LONDON COURT CASE. :evil:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:In a few minutes time Peter Ridsdale will talk on the BBC and claim to have taken a club on with debts of £35million and has constantly told us the debt is Langton.

Well the debt was £24million to LANGSTON and despite what Ridsdale says there has never been a single payment to Langston since Sam was forced out.

Langston have never threatened to take the club under and never took it to the brink of Extinction.

Creditors of the club never demanded monies from Sam Hammam whilst he was in charge of the club either.

Langston actually negotiated their sum down by £14 million to £10million to HELP THE CLUB NOT RUIN IT.

Now lets look at Ridsdale, the clubs debt has actually risen under his tenure yet the biggest debt when he came on board has decreased.

Creditors will not deal with him and lost all confidence in him.

He has never made personnal sacrifices for the good of the club, only for the good of Peter Ridsdale.

Peter Ridsdale is solely responsible for lying to us fans, to the clubs suppliers, it's creditors and even his own directors.

So who do you believe ?

Without a doubt IT IS SAM WHO HAS TOLD THE TRUTH BUT HAS REMAINED IN SILENCE FOR THE GOOD OF THE CLUB AND IN DUE COURSE I AM SURE HE WILL SPEAK OUT.

carl

sam will never be able to speak out against ridsdale because he will open himself up to get slaughtered for some of his actions in return.
the next set of published accounts will show exactly how much we were in the shit under the riddlers financial incompetence.
just enjoy tomorrows occassion and if it goes our way both riddler and sam become irrelevant anyway

Fri May 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Steve, But its getting to Me, Carl etc how THE RIDDLER STILL KEEPS SPREADING LIES and SPIN :evil:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Carl, I was ragging the Riddler out 3 years before this MB was set-up and have continually voiced my displeasure of him being at our club but come on, let it go just until our fate is known, the Riddler is unimportant at this moment in time.

It's all about Dave Jones, the players, the new owners / investors, nothing else should matter this evening.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 8:17 pm

just forget about it all for the next 24 hours guys

Fri May 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Steve, But its getting to Me, Carl etc how THE RIDDLER STILL KEEPS SPREADING LIES and SPIN :evil:

i understand that annis but the accounts will not lie just remember until the playoffs everybody associated cardiff with debt and winding up orders.
to me if another football club dosent do its homework on him and take him on in any capacity they deserve everything they get.
i can assure you he will not be getting any glowing references from steve borley or the malaysians.
People know what an egotistical tosser the riddler is and they know how much he would like to be strutting around the premiership boardrooms if we got promoted.
well he wont be doing that because he's going so do you really think people will be taken in by his my job is complete bullshit and thats why im moving on.
i believe after the egm the truth will begin to appear and the general public will see how close he came to putting our club out of existance.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:48 pm

nerd wrote:If Langston were granted the summary judgement, that would have killed the club?

You were only told one side of the story though. There was far far far more to it but Riddler wasn't going to tell you that now was he.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Annis.... I understand your points...almost all the time.

Sam did more FOR us than any other chairman, there is no doubtime that Peter Ridsdale has harmed our club far more than 90% fans could ever have imagined. It will come out. From you, carl, and other fans who do know the truth...he will never be a part of Cardiff City again. We owe it to others to help stop him getting in elsewhere but you and we all know - we are rid of Ridsdale (by luck, Borley and our own passion). I have a keyring that says "sam says: the Bluebirds are going up. period." and not once, in almost 10 years, have I had reason to doubt the sentimnent. In adversity, we are strongest, every saturday have thousands of brothers I have never met before...and CARDIFF CITY are my family, my furture and I happily entrust my full feeling to those XI players who take the Wembley field in our name tomorrow.....BLUEBIRDS !!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Tomorrow I wont care whats gone on, we will be supporting the Bluebirds reach the premiership and for now thats all that matters :ayatollah:

Sat May 22, 2010 6:27 am

what the riddler must know is we have survived despite the riddler not because of him