Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What happened to TNT ?

Fri May 21, 2010 10:32 pm

He just disappeared !! who was he ?? did he have our club interests at heart ?? or did he just want to destroy the Riddler? Because with his help we organised that March which really did hurt the Riddler.

Re: What happened to TNT ?

Fri May 21, 2010 11:04 pm

He is still on here but under a diffrent name :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 pm

birchblue wrote:He is still on here but under a diffrent name :lol:

Really, under what user name. I enjoyed reading TNT posts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 am

He hopped back in his time machine and gone back to the future. he had to come back to set things in motion so we could get rid of that thieving lying baztud and get in the new malaysian investors coz one day we are gonna win da Premier league - wake me uuuuuupppppp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 22, 2010 5:43 am

ihatealiens wrote:He hopped back in his time machine and gone back to the future. he had to come back to set things in motion so we could get rid of that thieving lying baztud and get in the new malaysian investors coz one day we are gonna win da Premier league - wake me uuuuuupppppp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah right it was TG then!!!! Did he come back in time in a Kia Pride with a flux capacitor? :lol:

Sat May 22, 2010 5:58 am

He knew his stuff and was 100 Right about The Riddler. :ayatollah: