Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

was it just me or...

Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Am I not alone in being really disappointed wiv the atmosphere from our end today?
Maybe it was down to the plastics we had there but I was disappointed!

Anyway, on a positive note I believe we can bounce back again next season!

The futures blue! Keep dreaming the dream sam started!

Re: was it just me or...

Sat May 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Fukin terrible. I had people behind me telling me to sit down, im sorry but if you can see fuking stand up.

Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

i thought blackpool made more noise

Sat May 22, 2010 9:07 pm

it didn't help that so many people arrive the second the game kicks off or even after the kick off.

Beer so often more important than the start of the game.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:11 pm

some near me came in just before half time

Sat May 22, 2010 9:19 pm

ninian forever wrote:Am I not alone in being really disappointed wiv the atmosphere from our end today?

Don't blame the fans... blame the f*cking 10 gutless f*cking piss poor excuses for men... The 11th is Chopra... the only player to hold his head up!!

Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
ninian forever wrote:Am I not alone in being really disappointed wiv the atmosphere from our end today?

Don't blame the fans... blame the f*cking 10 gutless f*cking piss poor excuses for men... The 11th is Chopra... the only player to hold his head up!!

Whitts two assists

Sat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm

The defence was piss poor and Gerrard was right to have a moan at Jonesy picking his favourite shit players again even though they are either injured or unfit or only just returned to the team!

As for Hudson and Etuhu!!!! :shock: send em f*cking back please.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Merlin wrote:The defence was piss poor and Gerrard was right to have a moan at Jonesy picking his favourite shit players again even though they are either injured or unfit or only just returned to the team!

As for Hudson and Etuhu!!!! :shock: send em f*cking back please.

TOTALLY agree with this JONES MADE THE MISTAKE TODAY AND THE OTHER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM SUFFERED - BUT i wa sin block 538 I have no voice today but f''k i and 5 other blokes in my row were on our own!

EMBARRASSING is the word i think of when it comes to our support in Wembely I dont know what happened but i have never seen such crap support - and how can u gee the boys if there is nothing on the fans effort - If today was full of plastics then i am glad we havcent gone up to get even more fo the f@@kers at games bringing it down!

Sat May 22, 2010 9:54 pm

totally and utterly gutted :| where we were sat everyody was singing and it was a great atmosphere, and when our 2 goals went in we were all making loads more noise......but i got to be honest when our boys came back on pitch 2nd half they just lost the will to win, i think i wanted it more than them, :?

Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm

our fans were shit, yes the team dropped their heads but twe did nothing to get behind them... blackpool made so much noise

Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Its was Terrible and in future I would rather they All stayed at home.

Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 pm

I was sat a few rows behind you Annis there wasnt many in the seats next to you shouting, dont think most of them knew what to do

Sun May 23, 2010 7:24 am

I think we were quiet through sheer disappointment and disbelief about what was happening on the pitch.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:29 am

tomCCFC wrote:Fukin terrible. I had people behind me telling me to sit down, im sorry but if you can see fuking stand up.

same here had a right f*cking nob behind me, ffs its a final stand up and be counted, fetch back terracing :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:46 am

If it happens again - i hope the club only allow tickets to big games for fans that have collected more than 15 ticket stubs! lets see how many plastics turn up then ?

Sun May 23, 2010 8:27 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
tomCCFC wrote:Fukin terrible. I had people behind me telling me to sit down, im sorry but if you can see fuking stand up.

same here had a right f*cking nob behind me, ffs its a final stand up and be counted, fetch back terracing :ayatollah:

i had some c**t behind me kept hitting me with his belly :lol: :lol: :lol: and nicking my daughters sweets.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Its was Terrible and in future I would rather they All stayed at home.

Couldn't agree more annis, I was in block 131 n there were about 10 of us in our row n 10 in another 2 rows that sung or hearts out n wen we were screaming at people 2 get behind the team they just looked at us like we were stupid!

Am gutted this morning but trying 2 look 4ward 2 our future n hoping the plastics will stay away!!

Sun May 23, 2010 10:04 am

i was in block 140, and 2 mins into the game, there was a fans arguing with each other offering each other out, i turned around to the muppet sitting by me and said just shake f_cking hands and watch the game......alcohol and sun a lethal combination.

saying all that though, i had a fantastic day, disappointed of course, but all in all after what went on at the city this year winding up orders, transfer embargoes, i'm alright with what we achieved, looking forward to a roller-coaster summer. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: till i die.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 am

I think the noisey groups were too spread apart. I saw pockets of noise but usually there's blocks of it. By us was ok at times but it was only about 20 of us making noise. Everyone else was silent, even after we scored.

As for the 10 gutless players? I really wouldn't include Blake in that. I thought he did very well considering how bad Hudson was playing.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:45 am

Can i ask why was al our fans singing "we'll be there" all the time, i tried starting another song but all i could hear was we'll be there..........didn't they know " we were actually there" or what, all the songs we were able to sing and it was just that one :? :?