Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

does this mean admin

Sat May 22, 2010 9:55 pm

i see no other way of clearing debt,season ticket money spent,and nothing in the pot :( :ayatollah:

Re: does this mean admin

Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 pm

DCTG won't just leave after this, he's already waiting to invest, or so I believe.

I think he'll stay. He knows how passionate Cardiff are and knows we deserve premiership football.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 pm

but didn't we get £1.5 million from todays game?

Oh, i forgot - that was Ridsdale's bonus for single handedly getting us to the verge of the Premier League.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Dafydd wrote:DCTG won't just leave after this, he's already waiting to invest, or so I believe.

I think he'll stay. He knows how passionate Cardiff are and knows we deserve premiership football.

i got a feeling he was expecting premier football after today,and not blackpool :ayatollah:

Sat May 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Dafydd wrote:DCTG won't just leave after this, he's already waiting to invest, or so I believe.

i don't think today was really the best time to see how passionate cardiff are and even more disappointingly Vincent Tan didn't see us at our best as fans.

Pity he didn't come to the Swansea game or play-off semi.

Didn't see many Malaysian flags today either.

Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm

we will be fine, t.g will still invest and we will hopefuly get auto promotion next season, chin up lads :ayatollah:

Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 pm

rob wrote:we will be fine, t.g will still invest and we will hopefuly get auto promotion next season, chin up lads :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: