Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team for Next season

Sun May 23, 2010 7:45 am

I'd get rid of Enckleman, Capaldi, Kennedy, Rae, Comminges, Etuhu, Hudson and Gypes as well as Etuhu.

I'd also get rid of our keeper coach (Margetson) as our keepers seem to regress under him

Re: Team for Next season

Sun May 23, 2010 7:47 am

Your post said team for next season - ??

Sun May 23, 2010 7:49 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I'd get rid of Enckleman, Capaldi, Kennedy, Rae, Comminges, Etuhu, Hudson and Gypes as well as Etuhu.

I'd also get rid of our keeper coach (Margetson) as our keepers seem to regress under him

are you still drinking ;) :lol: :lol: anyway that useless mancity tw*t is only on loan(twice) ;) :D

Sun May 23, 2010 7:51 am

croesybluebird wrote:Your post said team for next season - ??

I meant to then add

Marshall

McNaughton Blake Gerrard New Left Back

Burke McPhail Ledley Whitts

Chops Jay

I'd get rid of Taiwo as well and bring in new defensive and midfield cover and a target man as back up for Jay

Sun May 23, 2010 7:52 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I'd get rid of Enckleman, Capaldi, Kennedy, Rae, Comminges, Etuhu, Hudson and Gypes as well as Etuhu.

are you still drinking ;) :lol: :lol: anyway that useless mancity tw*t is only on loan(twice) ;) :D

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Etuhu-so shit i named him twice

Sun May 23, 2010 7:54 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Etuhu-so shit i named him twice
:lol: :lol: why have man city make him sign a 4 year contract???

Sun May 23, 2010 7:54 am

BAZ i think hes saying if he gets rid of those - and all the rest of the team will be moving on then the team for next season is

Not looking that strong is it! :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:57 am

Etuhu-so shit i named him twice[/quote] :lol: :lol: why have man city make him sign a 4 year contract???[/quote]

Equal opps? Quite alot of big companies employ people with special needs. Maybe Kelvin ticks that box (he certainly does f**k all in any other box)

Sun May 23, 2010 7:58 am

we would still score more goals than the unwashed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 7:58 am

Merlin wrote:BAZ i think hes saying if he gets rid of those - and all the rest of the team will be moving on then the team for next season is

Not looking that strong is it! :lol:

Could be the strongest team ever?