Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First of all Annis & all.....

Sun May 23, 2010 7:58 am

unlucky, great game for the neutral, im glad you lost in a way as it means we will play you next season at your new ground (hopefully not a bubble but i doubt it) so ill get to visit fingers crossed, although if you'd won it would of been good to see the Premier League shit itself with you lot about.......

Annis, will you be doing signed copies of the book Cass is bringing out..?? (soul crew 1&2 that is)...??????

R&R

Andy LUFC

Re: First of all Annis & all.....

Sun May 23, 2010 8:10 am

Andy wrote:unlucky, great game for the neutral, im glad you lost in a way as it means we will play you next season at your new ground (hopefully not a bubble but i doubt it) so ill get to visit fingers crossed, although if you'd won it would of been good to see the Premier League shit itself with you lot about.......

Annis, will you be doing signed copies of the book Cass is bringing out..?? (soul crew 1&2 that is)...??????

R&R

Andy LUFC

Cheers Andy, I look forward to playing you next Season, But its Already Sadly a Bubble match. Yes I will be doing signings.
Andy, The Leeds/Cardiff game will still have a Great Atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: First of all Annis & all.....

Sun May 23, 2010 8:39 am

Cheers, i will probably come down anyway, live near in Essex so its a bit easier for me to move about, will be in touch about the book soon......