Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone else see this happen

Sun May 23, 2010 9:31 am

As i came out of the ground there was a group of about 20 or so blackpool fans. men women and children having a bit of banter with a few of our fans myself included. they were well happy as you can imagine when about six of our so called young fans attacked some of them. one poor guy about 20 (blackpool) had his legs swept from under him and landed on his head. he was knocked out lying in a pool of blood there were woman and children crying and our so called fans ran off laffin like fools.made me feel really ashamed. i hope the guy was okay but it did not look good. i hope the cctv picks these idiots out and if any of those involved use this board i hope you rot in hell for attacking kids

Re: Anyone else see this happen

Sun May 23, 2010 9:54 am

oh my god i do hope that guy is ok......there is just no need for all this, banter & have alugh yes but why fight and spoil everything, does make you feel ashamed and i hope the cardiff city fan gets found out, just dont need that type in any of the football games.

We were all outside the quality hotel before the game sitting down just having a few drinks and enjoying the atmosphere when all of a sudden this ccfc woman and her family came and sat by us and they were absolutely fuming when asked why......she said basically about 400 blackpool fans who were sat in the field just up the road from us, and they were walking past them, when all of a sudden they started chucking cans which were ripped in half and fags at these ccfc fans (baring in mind that there were only 10 including 4 kids) the woman got hurt as the can half full hit her and my god the lump she had on her hand was massive......

so you see its not just us who have these idiots Blackpool also got them i just dont see the need in it all, and all i can say is i am so glad i left my little children at home with the babysitter because of all this !!!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 am

Point taken was not nice to see tho

Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 am

You can't associate these kind of people with one club. They're everywhere. Disgusting behaviour and we should send these scum bags out to Afghanistan to learn a thing or two about respect and discipline.