Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' SO THE CIRCUS & EMBARRASSMENT CONTINUES AT CARDIFF '

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 pm

' SO THE CIRCUS & EMBARRASSMENT CONTINUES AT CARDIFF CITY '

' CARDIFF CITY 0 BOURNEMOUTH 3 '

Attendance 6,491

City Team Moore, Brayford, Gabbidon, Cala, John, Kim, Gunnarsson, Adeyemi, Le Fondre, Maynard, Guerra.
Subs used Daehli, Machenda.

I thought I had seen it all in the 70's /'80's & 90's but these last 3 years have been lower than ever in my opinion from the Stripping of our identity,to the World of Football laughing at us,to a club divided from top to bottom and then a team/squad worth millions just getting embarrassed week in week out and no pride and passion with it. At least in them days we had pride and passion.

Nobody in our club are able to take control and at least temporary manage them, to me its worse than shocking, its the sign of a club that is totally clueless regarding football( I use to say that about Ole).

I honestly feel for any manager who comes in to our club.

If a manager comes in soon and I mean soon, he will need more than time to take control of the football side, he might even need the whole of this season, players unfit,no back room staff and will need to put his stamp on things.

As to tonights match it was another embarrassment and even the Bournemouth fans got fed up of taking the mick out of us.

Tonight never looked like the Derby match, it reminded me of Oles matches,clueless,players not knowing what to do,no team work and a team looking tired, drained and did not look like they wanted to be in this Cup.

My man of the match
Danny Gabbidon for non stop effort, for a player unfit, he gave his all,but is past his sell by date.
Mats Daehli (sub) did more than the rest, quality at times :thumbright:

And Tan wont even speak to a manager like Tony Pulis :shock:

Where will are club end up come May 2015? I really do worry.

I really have nothing more to say :cry: :cry: :cry:

Next up viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148265 :ayatollah:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: ' SO THE CIRCUS & EMBARRASSMENT CONTINUES AT CARDIFF '

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:44 pm

and its not like we had a weak team playing

Relegation is a serious consideration for us this year.

Changes in management , players and staff divided. Everything being run by a foreign businessman with no football knowledge.

We are a team other teams will really be up for beating due to our shambles being dragged through the public newspapers.

Getting promoted to the championship was one of the best days ever for me!

If we do end up dropping a few leagues and end up being owned by the fans it won't be the worst thing.

Better that than what we are.

Tan out

We're going down Annis.

I'm not normally one to overreact, but we're doomed.

What was with the Espana top Annis m8

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Annis this is not the time for a gamble on a manager like slade. The damage caused by ole is more deep rooted than we could have imagined. But it didn't take long to cause it and with the right man at the helm it won't take ling to sort out. But that man has to be someone like Pulis, of that I'm more convinced that ever. Is there anyway the fans wishes can get through to the clubs hierarchy? We are at a crossroads - take the wrong turn and we will miss a huge opportunity that will cost us for years to come.
Last edited by Carpe Diem on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:48 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:What was with the Espana top Annis m8

Ole, It was My pure BLUE top, with Espana on it, to make me feel warm :lol:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Taffy64 wrote:and its not like we had a weak team playing

We had a strong team out tonight, rem what Sean Morrison said ? ?

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Cornishblue wrote:Relegation is a serious consideration for us this year.

Changes in management , players and staff divided. Everything being run by a foreign businessman with no football knowledge.

We are a team other teams will really be up for beating due to our shambles being dragged through the public newspapers.

If we do end up dropping a few leagues and end up being owned by the fans it won't be the worst thing.

Tan out

Relegation has entered my mind, the way our club is run :cry:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Annis this is not the time for a gamble on a manager like slade. The damage caused by ole is more deep rooted than we could have imagined. But it didn't take long to cause it and with the right man at the helm it won't take ling to sort out. But that man has to be someone like Pulis, of that I'm more convinced that ever. Is there anyway the fans wishes can get through to the clubs hierarchy? We are at a crossroads - take the wrong turn and we will miss a huge opportunity that will cost us for years to come.

Totally agree with you, spot on, no more gambling on managers.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Tan out

SPOT ON!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Tan out

annis cheer up or i will have to buy you that drink! :thumbright: we wont be relegated 100% sure on that bu having said that promotion is not option either! :cry:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:57 pm

From FB

Mallo Cardiff

Gutted once again very poor unorganised unfit squad not much hope until someone with football knowledge strong and strict coaching team step in we will not continue to progress -the only entertainment tonight was the kids standing up to the stewards and making them work for their money -the club policy is very bizarre players want backing from crowd but club don't allow any peaceful stance and passion from fans - at derby last Saturday and many many other clubs fans are allowed to stand and sing and back their players by fans creating a great atmosphere & banter not any trouble - all our club is doing is creating bad atmosphere between fans and I honestly see one day a big lash back / fans are the back bone of any club - fans deserve the respect of their clubs and players need the backing of their fans our club is a complete shambles - no one looking for trouble or disrespect to opposition fans or players - just want to create an atmosphere to which once this club had and one of the best in the country nowadays 300 away fans drowned out 190000 home fans what does this say ?

Rant over bring back CARDIFF CITY and soon We,ll always be blue ! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:What was with the Espana top Annis m8

Ole, It was My pure BLUE top, with Espana on it, to make me feel warm :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:01 pm

It looked like Ole had picked that team before he left and left the team sheet pinned up.

Total shambles - 2 strikers playing in midfield, the 3rd striker taken off after 33 minutes.

Another new back four. Probably 7 players who had never played with each other before.

The Bournemouth players looked zippy and passed and ran forwards at every opportunity. We looked for the slow back pass very time.

Only Declan, Dhaeli and Macheda deserved to be paid for that performance.

What a wasted opportunity to play the same team that played at Derby, to build up some momentum and confidence in each other.

I agree only a strong manager that will demand respect will save our season.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From FB

Mallo Cardiff

Gutted once again very poor unorganised unfit squad not much hope until someone with football knowledge strong and strict coaching team step in we will not continue to progress -the only entertainment tonight was the kids standing up to the stewards and making them work for their money -the club policy is very bizarre players want backing from crowd but club don't allow any peaceful stance and passion from fans - at derby last Saturday and many many other clubs fans are allowed to stand and sing and back their players by fans creating a great atmosphere & banter not any trouble - all our club is doing is creating bad atmosphere between fans and I honestly see one day a big lash back / fans are the back bone of any club - fans deserve the respect of their clubs and players need the backing of their fans our club is a complete shambles - no one looking for trouble or disrespect to opposition fans or players - just want to create an atmosphere to which once this club had and one of the best in the country nowadays 300 away fans drowned out 190000 home fans what does this say ?

Rant over bring back CARDIFF CITY and soon We,ll always be blue ! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

A world record attendance tonight then :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Just got back from the game. Tonight was truly shocking. Agree with Annis' original post. We are genuine relegation candidates. We can forget about promotion, its about staying up now. We need a strong, old school, manager, with experience of the Championship. If we steady the ship by Christmas, we should be ok. Otherwise, were down. Uncanny similarities with Wolves two seasons ago.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tan out

annis cheer up or i will have to buy you that drink! :thumbright: we wont be relegated 100% sure on that bu having said that promotion is not option either! :cry:

Allan, I honestly look forward to that drink together so we can :cry: together :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From FB

Mallo Cardiff

Gutted once again very poor unorganised unfit squad not much hope until someone with football knowledge strong and strict coaching team step in we will not continue to progress -the only entertainment tonight was the kids standing up to the stewards and making them work for their money -the club policy is very bizarre players want backing from crowd but club don't allow any peaceful stance and passion from fans - at derby last Saturday and many many other clubs fans are allowed to stand and sing and back their players by fans creating a great atmosphere & banter not any trouble - all our club is doing is creating bad atmosphere between fans and I honestly see one day a big lash back / fans are the back bone of any club - fans deserve the respect of their clubs and players need the backing of their fans our club is a complete shambles - no one looking for trouble or disrespect to opposition fans or players - just want to create an atmosphere to which once this club had and one of the best in the country nowadays 300 away fans drowned out 6,500 home fans what does this say ?

Oops Mallo, Ive had to edit the crowd for you :lol: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:28 pm

barry boy wrote:It looked like Ole had picked that team before he left and left the team sheet pinned up.

Total shambles - 2 strikers playing in midfield, the 3rd striker taken off after 33 minutes.

Another new back four. Probably 7 players who had never played with each other before.

The Bournemouth players looked zippy and passed and ran forwards at every opportunity. We looked for the slow back pass very time.

Only Declan, Dhaeli and Macheda deserved to be paid for that performance.

What a wasted opportunity to play the same team that played at Derby, to build up some momentum and confidence in each other.

I agree only a strong manager that will demand respect will save our season.

Dhaeli was good tonight, I nearly gave him man of the match.

A NEW STRONG MANAGER IS NEEDED ASAP :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Just got back from the game. Tonight was truly shocking. Agree with Annis' original post. We are genuine relegation candidates. We can forget about promotion, its about staying up now. We need a strong, old school, manager, with experience of the Championship. If we steady the ship by Christmas, we should be ok. Otherwise, were down. Uncanny similarities with Wolves two seasons ago.

Its not looking good and like you I was there tonight and it really hurts.
I totally agree with you about the manager needed ASAP :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tan out

Allan, I honestly look forward to that drink together so we can :cry: together :lol: :ayatollah:

nah dont do tears annis! see enough from my volunteer work for that! next sat home game after this sat i will be at game :thumbup: : what dont get about tonight was why change team? dont see rational after ole's tinkering it was last thing we needed. :roll:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tan out

nah dont do tears annis! see enough from my volunteer work for that! next sat home game after this sat i will be at game :thumbup: : what dont get about tonight was why change team? dont see rational after ole's tinkering it was last thing we needed. :roll:

I agree with you Allan, they should have stuck with the same team from the Derby game, I said that the last few days.
I wont be at the Forest game, I am going abroad to watch a match in Serbia, planned a long time ago. But after that,will be at all games when in the Country, no matter how bad we are :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tan out

I agree with you Allan, they should have stuck with the same team from the Derby game, I said that the last few days.
I wont be at the Forest game, I am going abroad to watch a match in Serbia, planned a long time ago. But after that,will be at all games when in the Country, no matter how bad we are :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

hopefully the tears would have dried up by then and we are in playoff spot! (point wise not far) always look on the bright side? norwhich lost to shreswbury! :o

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Taffy64 wrote:and its not like we had a weak team playing

OLE was given money to build a squad to get promotion ! Must be the fitness :lol: - even if we change the team game to game :roll:

Just not good enough - otherwise results would say we were :(

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tan out

hopefully the tears would have dried up by then and we are in playoff spot! (point wise not far) always look on the bright side? norwhich lost to shreswbury! :o

Fair play to you Allan, your always very positive :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Missed the game today, but did I really?

Sounds horrible, and CCFC is on the downer big time.

Never boring here.

Let's see what will happen on Saturday.

19:27 :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 pm

1922 wrote:Missed the game today, but did I really?

Sounds horrible, and CCFC is on the downer big time.

Never boring here.

Let's see what will happen on Saturday.

19:27 :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Bart, you did right and were sensible, you missed nothing but a shambles.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Annis 22/1

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148272

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:21 pm

I agree with you on lots of your comments but to say gabbs was man of the match shocks me..did you go to the toilet the four times he lost possession and nearly cost us goals or did you just fall asleep. He was shocking at best.the whole team were a complete shambles and showed no character or passion..daehli was city's best player by a country mile . I hope Scott young don't get the job as I would hate to see him lose is god like status at the club. City are and will be in freefall until the day we return to blue. People are only going these days out of habbit as anyone with any sence actually walked away when the rebrand happened..the club is a f.c.ing disgrace from top to bottom and even the lids on the tea cups don't actually f..k..g fit. I went in the club ship today for the first time in two years and could not believe the crap on offer. The jerseys are second rate the rest of the merchandise is pathetic to say the least..I could go on all night about the mess this club is in . One decision to be made about a new manager' now I suggest you take your time and get it right Vincent or we will be in division 1 this time next year.