Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Ex Cardiff player/12 years in prison '

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Ex Cardiff player Leon jeanne sentence to 12 years in prison for coke dealing what a waste of talent

Also played for QPR.

Re: Ex Cardiff player

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Not a surprise, probably the best place for him.

Re: ' Ex Cardiff player/12 years in prison '

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:24 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:Ex Cardiff player Leon jeanne sentence to 12 years in prison for coke dealing what a waste of talent

Bloody hell and what a talent he was :shock: :shock:

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:29 pm

What a clown, wasnt he trying to get back to a football league club?

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Kanester wrote:What a clown, wasnt he trying to get back to a football league club?

He was, Brighton I think?

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:44 pm

One of the biggest waste of talents in our generation Chiefs. Could of been better than Giggs in my view but there you go. Deal drugs and you should end up in clink :(

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:45 pm

What a waste of a tremendous talent: what a waste of a life.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:45 pm

12 years :shock:

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:46 pm

I met him numerous times, it was Sam Hammam he gave him his second chance after he messed up at QPR. His talent was unreal.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:48 pm

12 years. People do less for rape and murder!

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:14 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:Ex Cardiff player Leon jeanne sentence to 12 years in prison for coke dealing what a waste of talent

Also played for QPR.

he could of been one of the greatest hell of a talent

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:33 pm

What goes through the mind of someone as talented as Leon Jeanne.

The money in football and with his talent, had he applied himself correctly through his career then he could have gone a long way.

What a waste.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I met him numerous times, it was Sam Hammam he gave him his second chance after he messed up at QPR. His talent was unreal.

I remember Sam bringing Leon around on the tour of the pubs he did ,I'm sure he said Leon couldn't read or write at the time. He had his chance but 12 years.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:59 pm

It's Agent Jack needs to be serving time !

Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I met him numerous times, it was Sam Hammam he gave him his second chance after he messed up at QPR. His talent was unreal.

I remember Sam bringing Leon around on the tour of the pubs he did ,I'm sure he said Leon couldn't read or write at the time. He had his chance but 12 years.

Thats true.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Wow! All I can say is this is incredibly sad, as Leon was without doubt a talent and a half! :cry:

Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Shame a real talent. I knew him; his son played in my junior side. I feel sorry for his son.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Funny, I knew it was him soon as i saw the title.

Very sad. Wasn't he involved with Charlotte Church's ex at some point?

Must have been some weight he had

Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Wasn't it someone on here who was giving us an update of him in recent months

Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:01 pm

There was someone on here licking his ass saying how hes changed and shows he's always been a Muppet

Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:05 pm

And Ravel Morrison is going to turn out the same a wasted talent.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Apparently he doesn't get sentenced til after Xmas

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:11 am

I have it on very good authority from someone that knows Leon Jeanne that he has not been jailed and is to be sentenced in the new year

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:54 am

Great talent what a waste ..

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:29 am

Leon has not yet been sentenced!

We all know his football talent, which is frightening, but I have to stick up for him as a person as he is constantly getting crap. I've known Leon since we were kids, we came from completely different backgrounds, but we always got on. He would do absolutely anything for you and despite all the hard times he has gone through he always has a smile on his face. Yes, he has got himself into trouble, and has had many opportunities, but sadly his talent is a curse as much as it is a blessing. He has endured a really hard childhood, learning difficulties and addiction. Sadly, this has meant he could never really harness his ability in a professional environment, which is a real shame as some of the top managers in the game rate him very highly.

It is so easy to judge him but please remember 'there but for the grace of God go I'. Many will not forgive and forget some of the things he has done, and that is your right, but I am certain that not many would have been able to endure what he has and still have a smile on their face and a tremendous generosity of spirit.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:52 am

first of all i've no sympathy for anyone selling drugs they ruin people's lives but i was told once that when he was born his mother was on drugs and he was born an addict so he did'nt have the best of starts in life

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Was this the guy who put lucozade into his drugs test urinal bottle :oops: