Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Update Sunday '

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Well it's only a small one but it clears up what I said a few Months ago.
I said that Tan wanted a DOF and I said it was Glenn Roader but all went quiet and the reason why we haven't heard anything is Tan has hired him on a season by season private contract worth £112.000 a year. A personal advisor so to speak.
And to add to the mix Glen Roader and Tan are selecting the team and then they discuss with Slade. Slade does have a little say but in reality he does what he's told.
To be honest that is no way to run a Football Club and I can't see it ever working but hey it's just a normal working shift under Vincent Tan.

Re: Update Sunday

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well it's only a small one but it clears up what I said a few Months ago.
I said that Tan wanted a DOF and I said it was Glenn Roader but all went quiet and the reason why we haven't heard anything is Tan has hired him on a season by season private contract worth £112.000 a year. A personal advisor so to speak.
And to add to the mix Glen Roader and Tan are selecting the team and then they discuss with Slade. Slade does have a little say but in reality he does what he's told.
To be honest that is no way to run a Football Club and I can't see it ever working but hey it's just a normal working shift under Vincent Tan.

bullshit

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Well it's only a small one but it clears up what I said a few Months ago.

bullshit

:lol: :lol: :lol: well thank you Wezley :laughing6:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Nukes, there is a lot of truth in what your Saying about Roeder as an advisor and as they say the truth hurts.

Tan has been getting all his advice from Roeder and of course pays him for it as his advisor.

As I put on here weeks ago, there is suppose to be stuff like this in Slades contract?

Eventually a lot of this will come out.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Nukes, there is a lot of truth in what your Saying about Roeder as an advisor and as they say the truth hurts.

Tan has been getting all his advice from Roeder and of course pays him for it as his advisor.

As I put on here weeks ago, there is suppose to be stuff like this in Slades contract?

he might be advising him but the part about tan/roeader picking the team is bullshit ,I know this as fact ,slade picks the team and managers it

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Nukes, there is a lot of truth in what your Saying about Roeder as an advisor and as they say the truth hurts.

he might be advising him but the part about tan/roeader picking the team is bullshit ,I know this as fact ,slade picks the team and managers it

Wez
Roeder Advising Tan is true.
Roeder picking the team I personally dont know?
Tan involved in the team, Tan def has massive influence.

Re: ' Update Sunday '

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Annis tbere are many conditions in his contract :roll: Its a joke

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez
Roeder Advising Tan is true.
Roeder picking the team I personally dont know?
Tan involved in the team, Tan def has massive influence.

slade I know 100% picks the team ,I know a couple of players and they all say same thing it's bollocks that tan picks the team slade is 100% the man in charge

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 pm

One of Tans many advisors (maybe his son) done the Guerra deal.

I find it difficult to believe that Vinnies marque signing wouldn't get in the team ahead of macheda and ALF

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 pm

llan bluebird wrote:One of Tans many advisors (maybe his son) done the Guerra deal.

I find it difficult to believe that Vinnies marque signing wouldn't get in the team ahead of macheda and ALF

if tan was picking the team Guerra would be in it ,but the manager pi Kat the team and Guerra just doesn't impress slade

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Wez during the game Slade would have to make the call. But tell me this how would the players know if it's solely Slade choice or if he is being advised ? They would not know. But then again !! that is if you are not telling porkies Hmmm like you are accusing me of. Do you know any players ? I doubt it to be honest.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 pm

I don't believe tan and roeder are picking the team what a load of bullshit, just feeding the fans bull shit to suit their own anti tan agenda imo.
Tan is a selfish b*stard don't get me wrong and I am against the rebrand but to say he and roeder are picking the team is bullshit

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Likely I said before if tan is picking team he's doing a good job! :lol: I was hoping for new stuff tonight but same old crap about tan picking team blah blah blah! OK tan as input in running club but different from picking team after playing Fifa 15. :thumbup:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:18 pm

That wouldn't surprise me but why isn't Guerra been given a chance ?

Surely it's not just down to attitude in training ? I'm disappointed we haven't seen guerra get a descent run this season!!

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Get a grip ffs :roll:

brewer918 wrote:That wouldn't surprise me but why isn't Guerra been given a chance ?

Surely it's not just down to attitude in training ? I'm disappointed we haven't seen guerra get a descent run this season!!

Guerra has even knocked on Slades door and asked for a chance. its a big mystery? ?

Nuclearblue wrote:Wez during the game Slade would have to make the call. But tell me this how would the players know if it's solely Slade choice or if he is being advised ? They would not know. But then again !! that is if you are not telling porkies Hmmm like you are accusing me of. Do you know any players ? I doubt it to be honest.

I know a lot of the players, and people involved/connected to the club ,even down to people who move the new players into there rented accommodation ,slade is the manager 100% and what he says goes ,I wonder who us telling you porkies hmmmmmmm

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 pm

If tan was picking the team Kimbo would first name on team : sheet :old:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 pm

I'd have though Tan would have picked Guerra after claiming to have signed him.
I'm sure he is sticking his oar in but doubt he is picking the team.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Wez during the game Slade would have to make the call. But tell me this how would the players know if it's solely Slade choice or if he is being advised ? They would not know. But then again !! that is if you are not telling porkies Hmmm like you are accusing me of. Do you know any players ? I doubt it to be honest.

And you think team can perform with 3 different people calling the shots ? Tan/rhoeda is either picking team or not? if you think slade only does tactics after tan tells slade who to play? sorry that is most ridicules nonsense so far on this board! :thumbup:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Can't believe anyone even discussing this. Obviously one big wind up.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:32 pm

markeMark wrote:Can't believe anyone even discussing this. Obviously one big wind up.

Getting a painter to do a footballing job.........

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
markeMark wrote:Can't believe anyone even discussing this. Obviously one big wind up.

Trying to paper over the cracks or gloss over something maybe?

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 pm

So is Roeder at training sessions?

Plus the adviser is on more salary than the manager??? Hmmmm

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Tan and Roader picking the team :lol: this forum gets better by the day.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Trying to paper over the cracks or gloss over something maybe?

:lol:

Lets carry on we are going to steel Nukes thunder here.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:

I know a lot of the players, and people involved/connected to the club ,even down to people who move the new players into there rented accommodation ,slade is the manager 100% and what he says goes ,I wonder who us telling you porkies hmmmmmmm

I went ice skating with Ravel last night and he told me Tan picks the team

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Has tan ever seen alf or macheda play then what a load of nonsense

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:02 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I went ice skating with Ravel last night and he told me Tan picks the team
lol

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:20 pm

I don't think Slade would let anyone else pick the team, I don't believe the last bit, advisor that would make sense......