Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' MASSIVE message to Tan '

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Malky - racist text messages etc. etc. :bluescarf: YOUR HAVING A LAUGH

So what do you believe you are then Mr VT ?

Took away the working class people club, SLOWLY bit by bit with your power -
dangled your millions of pounds in front of greedy people and lit there eyes up and filled their greedy pockets up

To many names to list but they have all become very wealthy overnight so why would they care about the badge the colour as long as they pockets filled with gold till its dripping out of their socks

Tan you have been fleeced but you have broken people who have for all their lives and family's before them by your antics
removing badge and colour and abusing us at a very sensitive time introducing a third kit white of all colours

constantly making our club look stupid in the media world

to many cyber warriors talking shit all the time - red - blue

Well I will state that the real people and fans behind this club have now had as much as we can take and were coming to take our club back

so we will empty your stadium of bully stewards that we have allowed to get away with murder for so long -
this been to long coming and should of been delt with the first time it ever happened

rip out all the shit red seats and place carefully for your collection and we will replace ourselves with blue

rip your stupid badge and red stock and flood with our own blue brand

we will fill the stadium with die hard fans that will peacefully sing and back the squad for 90 mins win or lose

bring back the whit and banter back to the fish bowl and create a real club atmosphere that fans are flocking back to week in week out with Pride

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WE ARE READY NOW TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR CLUB

your Kula lumpa dragons wont be coming to south wales - the circus is going to be closed down for good

FANS WILL NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS NEXT SEASON AND WILL TRAVEL IN THEIR THOUSANDS TO AWAY GAMES

all the above will be done peacefully :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: ' MASSIVE message to Tan '

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Bloody hell mallo :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Our Fans showed yesterday theyve had enough of Dictators and their arselickers are not welcome at Cardiff City, We were once a Proud Club, We Want Our Pride & Identity Back :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Set up a poll now asking 'if we had 10,000 signatures to say they agree to not renewing, would u join in and not buy a season ticket next year

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:37 pm

mallo wrote:Malky - racist text messages etc. etc. :bluescarf: YOUR HAVING A LAUGH

dangled your millions of pounds in front of greedy people and lit there eyes up and filled their greedy pockets up

To many names to list but they have all become very wealthy overnight so why would they care about the badge the colour as long as they pockets filled with gold till its dripping out of their socks

Tan you have been fleeced but you have broken people who have for all their lives and family's before them by your antics
removing badge and colour and abusing us at a very sensitive time introducing a third kit white of all colours

Well I will state that the real people and fans behind this club have now had as much as we can take and were coming to take our club back

so we will empty your stadium of bully stewards that we have allowed to get away with murder for so long -
this been to long coming and should of been delt with the first time it ever happened

rip out all the shit red seats and place carefully for your collection and we will replace ourselves with blue

we will fill the stadium with die hard fans that will peacefully sing and back the squad for 90 mins win or lose

bring back the whit and banter back to the fish bowl and create a real club atmosphere that fans are flocking back to week in week out with Pride

your Kula lumpa dragons wont be coming to south wales - the circus is going to be closed down for good

FANS WILL NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS NEXT SEASON AND WILL TRAVEL IN THEIR THOUSANDS TO AWAY GAMES

all the above will be done peacefully :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Love this :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Set up a poll now asking 'if we had 10,000 signatures to say they agree to not renewing, would u join in and not buy a season ticket next year

I think this is the only route left to take, a total season ticket ban, on MASS, with all the media attention that this would attract.

If this doesn't work, then nothing will.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Enough is enough

I don't care if banned anymore rather fight for my club - tan don't see the fans getting hurt - attacked and abused - bullying is against the law and it must stop now before someone gets seriously hurt and you only need to look around to what's happening and it got worse yesterday than I've ever witnessed in 30 years :bluescarf:

time is a great healer will soon see --- no more posts your red or blue - action speaks louder than words

wait and see what's coming his way now MASSIVE and as long as your peaceful and not racist you will be welcome in all future plans

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Never understand fans having a go at fellow fans , everyone entitled to their own opinion, bullies are the lowest of the low.l

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Our Fans showed yesterday theyve had enough of Dictators and their arselickers are not welcome at Cardiff City, We were once a Proud Club, We Want Our Pride & Identity Back :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

100% agree - Never red - ALWAYS BLUE!!!

Blue Balloons next saturday

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Set up a poll now asking 'if we had 10,000 signatures to say they agree to not renewing, would u join in and not buy a season ticket next year

im in.....no more for me.... :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Best post I've ever seen. Anywhere. No one must renew. This lunatic has got to go.

Go Mallo :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Do not renew. This needs to be done en-masse.
Completely forget about home games for one season it may be the shock tactic that works

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:03 pm

I don't think the messages malky sent could be considered having a laugh...

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 pm

#NoBlueNoRenew
Get Twitter trending

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:08 pm

GSO Cardiff City wrote:I don't think the messages malky sent could be considered having a laugh...

figure of speech - Malky not the only one who abuses people not rocket science :o :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Agreed with most of the original post concept backing Malky. Malky is a disgrace to this once great club just like Tan.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:11 pm

8 of us will back this idea and not renew next season.BRING IT f*cking ON!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Mallo did your conciounse ever lose u work?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Mr Green wrote:Mallo did your conciounse ever lose u work?

I cant understand so called fans like you sticking up for Tan and having ago at someone like Mallo who is a very very loyal and passionate fan.

Your trying to change the subject from your Dictator Tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And for yr info Mallo was told to back Tan or loose the work,Mallo backed the BLUE :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Go on mallo lad

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I cant understand so called fans like you sticking up for Tan and having ago at someone like Mallo who is a very very loyal and passionate fan.

Your trying to change the subject from your Dictator Tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And for yr info Mallo was told to back Tan or loose the work,Mallo backed the BLUE :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Unbelievable some people. Mallo is diehard ccfc.

Can't understand how some people can still stick up for Tan. As I said in an earlier thread I can't face going again. I may change my mind but yesterday and the White kit hurt as much as rebrand.

I despise tan for destroying an important part of my life. I loved my Saturday's with my boys watching the team I've supported since early 80s. Both my granddads were fans (1 was from port talbot the other from North wales). My dads a fan whose only been once to ccs. I've seen ccfc on 100s of occasions travelling all over country in process. Charlie and Tommy have been with me on many of those journeys. Sadly my 4 year old has been once and he won't go until we are blue.

Tan has destroyed everything about our club. The only thing we have left is our history and great memories.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:28 pm

17 years - My heart will always rule my Brain - I,m blue through and through and was devastated over the matter and way it was done but at that time and to this day I was never against VT - people had it in for me and no bollocks to stand up
exactly why club is in a mess

just blue through and through - always will be

but I witnessed innocent people being bullied over colours yesterday

so silly Made me think all this is now getting out of hand -
club are blind to it or ignoring it dividing everyone

but we have a massive following always have done and decided its all gone on far to much now and time to step up to being the real thing that keeps our great club alive -

I would not change then and I would not change now -
My Company work is professional and no one will say any different was the back bone once for club but hay ho Simon Lim had it in for us BLUE :bluescarf:

one persons loss another persons gain ! :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:29 pm

mallo wrote:Malky - racist text messages etc. etc. :bluescarf: YOUR HAVING A LAUGH

Vincent Tan were coming for you, great post and going away instead is a great idea to hurt tan. :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:30 pm

We need an organised campaign to encourage people not to renew. We've got till February before renewals come out.

How we gonna do it? I'm more than happy to devote a few hours before matchdays distributing leaflets outside the ground.

Something has got to be done

#nobluenorenew :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Can't understand how some people can still stick up for Tan. As I said in an earlier thread I can't face going again. I may change my mind but yesterday and the White kit hurt as much as rebrand.

I despise tan for destroying an important part of my life. I loved my Saturday's with my boys watching the team I've supported since early 80s. Both my granddads were fans (1 was from port talbot the other from North wales). My dads a fan whose only been once to ccs. I've seen ccfc on 100s of occasions travelling all over country in process. Charlie and Tommy have been with me on many of those journeys. Sadly my 4 year old has been once and he won't go until we are blue.

Tan has destroyed everything about our club. The only thing we have left is our history and great memories.

Silly to deny your 4 year old because u hate the colour red. I'm not to fussed on red but wouldn't deny my kids what they enjoy.Each to their own though.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:31 pm

mallo wrote:

17 years - My heart will always rule my Brain - I,m blue through and through and was devastated over the matter and way it was done but at that time and to this day I was never against VT - people had it in for me and no bollocks to stand up

but we have a massive following always have done and decided its all gone on far to much now and time to step up to being the real thing that keeps our great club alive -

My Company work is professional and no one will say any different was the back bone once for club but hay ho Simon Lim had it in for us BLUE :bluescarf:

Mallo, you dont have to justify yourself to a faceless poster and cowardly posts,which I have had to delete, prob works for City. He owes you an apology to your face :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Mr Green wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Silly to deny your 4 year old because u hate the colour red. I'm not to fussed on red but wouldn't deny my kids what they enjoy.Each to their own though.

MR GREEN aka Tan

My 3 girls are all BLUE and PROUD and Love it that they never followed the Glory hunting RED BRIGADE. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

mallo wrote:

Mallo I'm not questioning your support for city knor your passion for the club, just your timing.

Not only don't renew, when you receive your season ticket application, return it with a note explaining why you're not renewing.i'm sure he'll get the message a lot sooner than just discarding the letter :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Mr Green wrote:
mallo wrote:

Mallo I'm not questioning your support for city knor your passion for the club, just your timing.

Mallo, has been at the protests and meetings from day one :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: