Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' UPDATED ' ' They are even now saying '

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152640 :thumbright: :bluescarf:

They are even now saying its looking good on the BLUEBIRD on the badge, well we only have till tomorrow to wait now,hopefully they really do see sense :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

REM " WE ARE CARDIFF CITY & WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE "

THOSE THAT STAYED BLUE/WILL GET THEIR WISH :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

A change of badge,but a bigger Bluebird

Re: ' They are even now saying '

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:48 pm

What are the terms though? Is debt to equity completely off the table? Will the club have a policy and philosophy going forward? rather than going from a fairly balanced manager to and overly defensive one to a pass/attack minded manager (in theory) to another balanced manager (in theory) 3 and a half years costing millions and several rebuilds.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:53 pm

Hope it means the badge is going back to how it was, :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Who are "they" ?
Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152640 :thumbright: :bluescarf:

They are even now saying its looking good on the BLUEBIRD on the badge, well we only have till tomorrow to wait now,hopefully they really do see sense :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:56 pm

RFMH wrote:What are the terms though? Is debt to equity completely off the table? Will the club have a policy and philosophy going forward? rather than going from a fairly balanced manager to and overly defensive one to a pass/attack minded manager (in theory) to another balanced manager (in theory) 3 and a half years costing millions and several rebuilds.

I honestly dont know what any terms are,but I am being told we will be offered our Blue and a badge with a bigger Bluebird on :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:58 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Hope it means the badge is going back to how it was, :bluescarf:

That I dont know Jules :bluescarf:

Are u one of the 40 going Annis

feel you should have kept this to yourself until the meeting annis, if it turns out to be false there will be a lot of raised hopes for nothing

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:02 pm

paulh_85 wrote:feel you should have kept this to yourself until the meeting annis, if it turns out to be false there will be a lot of raised hopes for nothing

Paul, I can only say what Ive been told and why we have been invited there,what I dont know though is,if any conditions on this?

Ive put it all out,because it has come from people who are involved in our club etc and I have never felt so positive for years, I will feel worse than sick.if it does not come off and I will state now," I wont Renew my season ticket if we now dont get our BLUE back for next season " :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RFMH wrote:What are the terms though? Is debt to equity completely off the table? Will the club have a policy and philosophy going forward? rather than going from a fairly balanced manager to and overly defensive one to a pass/attack minded manager (in theory) to another balanced manager (in theory) 3 and a half years costing millions and several rebuilds.

I honestly dont know what any terms are,but I am being told we will be offered our Blue and a badge with a bigger Bluebird on :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

f**k it. I'll take it! where do i sign?!

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:03 pm

GSO Cardiff City wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

f**k it. I'll take it! where do i sign?!

:lol: :bluescarf: :thumbright:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Wonder if KarlPayne's badge is being considered.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:09 pm

RFMH wrote:Wonder if KarlPayne's badge is being considered.

If they REALLY want to get fans on side, they should launch a competition. There's plenty of time this season

"Design the new Cardiff City badge!

Open to all ages. Badge design may be 'tidied up' a little by professionals but badge creator has final say on design"

Get some designs in, draw up a shortlist, and then again let the fans vote for which one we want...

Asking too much, and not expecting it. But if they DID do that it would be amazing (and LESS effort on their part!)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:15 pm

RFMH wrote:Wonder if KarlPayne's badge is being considered.

That badge was amazing :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Not a fan of circular badges in general and I didn't much like the look of KArl's one (if it's the one I'm thinking which had half a blue circle and half red with the big dragon)

I DI like this mixture though Image

just don't like the fire and passion bit too much

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:21 pm

What time is this meeting?

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:22 pm

GSO Cardiff City wrote:Not a fan of circular badges in general and I didn't much like the look of KArl's one (if it's the one I'm thinking which had half a blue circle and half red with the big dragon)

Bluebird too small, dragon too big :thumbright:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:23 pm

jamie ccfc bluebirds wrote:What time is this meeting?

6:30

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:30 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:Not a fan of circular badges in general and I didn't much like the look of KArl's one (if it's the one I'm thinking which had half a blue circle and half red with the big dragon)

Bluebird too small, dragon too big :thumbright:

that's what I thought about this one as well (which is the karl one people are talking about I think)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:feel you should have kept this to yourself until the meeting annis, if it turns out to be false there will be a lot of raised hopes for nothing

Paul, I can only say what Ive been told and why we have been invited there,what I dont know though is,if any conditions on this?

Ive put it all out,because it has come from people who are involved in our club etc and I have never felt so positive for years, I will feel worse than sick.if it does not come off and I will state now," I wont Renew my season ticket if we now dont get our BLUE back for next season " :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Im glad you have stated this annis because if this meeting goes off without any possitivity i dont think any of the true supporters should renew enough is enough :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Great news if true. We shall have to see. A lot of whispers and rumours so far. This is a really positive opportunity for both parties. Hopefully, we don't shoot ourselves in the foot by appearing fractured. Time to be calm and united.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152640 :thumbright: :bluescarf:

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
jamie ccfc bluebirds wrote:What time is this meeting?

6:30

Cheers pal!

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:48 pm

I'll put my avatar picture forward ;)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:I'll put my avatar picture forward ;)

I'd take your avatar pic. simple, understated. I would like it to say Cardiff City on it somewhere but the bird is the important part

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:27 pm

GSO Cardiff City wrote:

I'd take your avatar pic. simple, understated. I would like it to say Cardiff City on it somewhere but the bird is the important part

Change bluebirds with Cardiff City, simple ;)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:41 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:

Change bluebirds with Cardiff City, simple ;)

Ok. Good idea. I'll take it. good doing business with you

I assume you'll be calling Mr Tan tomorrow morning to get this all sorted and in place for the weekend?

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated on this ... after Tans very recent statement about us staying Red it will be a massive turn around if we get the announcement we all want, which I hope will be an offer to return to a Blue home kit next season. As for the badge / crest, I cant see any point in changing our previous one. We will all be waiting for news on this!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:48 pm

welshrod wrote:Thanks for keeping us updated on this ... after Tans very recent statement about us staying Red it will be a massive turn around if we get the announcement we all want, which I hope will be an offer to return to a Blue home kit next season. As for the badge / crest, I cant see any point in changing our previous one. We will all be waiting for news on this!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Your Welcome Rod :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: ' UPDATED ' ' They are even now saying '

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:51 pm

snap their hands off :bluescarf: