Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fortitude-Sky Atlantic.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Anyone watching it?

What the F@@k??? :crazy: :crazy:

Re: Fortitude-Sky Atlantic.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Watched the first episode and didn't bother after that. Boring. You are going to tell me now that I should have stuck with it and it's brilliant .!

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Watched the first two and fell asleep halfway through the third, utter shite so far ?

Will keep sky plussing for a bit, if it's good in the future let us know :thumbup:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:46 pm

I watch it its not bad, just one of those programmes u need to watch carefully

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Have to admit it's getting better, getting better all the time :laughing6:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:Have to admit it's getting better, getting better all the time :laughing6:

Ive enjoyed it so far :thumbright:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Excellent program,started slow but really good now,cant wait to get off nights to catch up

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:35 am

splottnowroathblue wrote:Excellent program,started slow but really good now,cant wait to get off nights to catch up

This is where i am now. Didnt enjoy much at first but its got better and darker.....and stranger and stranger.. :)

Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 am

Getting supernatural now :thumbup:

Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:23 am

charlieduke wrote:Watched the first episode and didn't bother after that. Boring. You are going to tell me now that I should have stuck with it and it's brilliant .!

I agree with this - enough was enough after first hour

Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Watching it but don't know what the fu@k is going on though! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Is that the programme based in Norway?

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:Getting supernatural now :thumbup:

Supernatural ?

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:51 pm

ALERT SPOILERS

Well being as the young boy murdered the professor and the obese woman has murdered her mother, with blank looks in their eyes, do you think that the mamoth that was discovered is more than just a mamoth and what exactly is melting in the shed, being as no one is allowed to die on fortitude, because nothing melts there is it supernatural or is it something buried all those millions of years ago and is now coming back to life? OR maybe it's a virus or bacteria that is millions of years old that is turning people Psychotic, plenty to think about eh!

Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:48 am

Igovernor wrote:ALERT SPOILERS

Well being as the young boy murdered the professor and the obese woman has murdered her mother, with blank looks in their eyes, do you think that the mamoth that was discovered is more than just a mamoth and what exactly is melting in the shed, being as no one is allowed to die on fortitude, because nothing melts there is it supernatural or is it something buried all those millions of years ago and is now coming back to life? OR maybe it's a virus or bacteria that is millions of years old that is turning people Psychotic, plenty to think about eh!

Christ knows. I didnt like the look of that mammoth juice running down the drain!! Not sure when the boy came in contact with it. Or why perrigrew was handcuffed to the pylon.
Its bizzare but a must see now!

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 am

griff105 wrote:..... Not sure when the boy came in contact with it. .....

One of the first scenes of the first episode shows the boy and the girl, who's on the run with her dad, finding the mammoth and the boys touches it.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am

Wayne S wrote:
griff105 wrote:..... Not sure when the boy came in contact with it. .....

One of the first scenes of the first episode shows the boy and the girl, who's on the run with her dad, finding the mammoth and the boys touches it.

Ah yeah of course! Thanks mate.
Christ knows what will happen next then. :roll:

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 am

There will be more murders, as everyone gets infected with a million year old virus :thumbup:
anyway I doubt we will find out even after the final episode (no.12), so I guess there will be a season 2, or not :laughing6:

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:46 am

Does anyone think the doctor that was carved open with the fork is actually still alive?

Or was the actress just crap at staying still.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:49 pm

I've just caught up, its a bit crap isn't it, the fat woman looked like a mammoth, I bet the mother was glad for the knife rather than be crushed to death ..............

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Bluebina wrote:I've just caught up, its a bit crap isn't it, the fat woman looked like a mammoth, I bet the mother was glad for the knife rather than be crushed to death ..............

It was a knife and a fork! Blurghhhhhh

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:58 pm

griff105 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:I've just caught up, its a bit crap isn't it, the fat woman looked like a mammoth, I bet the mother was glad for the knife rather than be crushed to death ..............

It was a knife and a fork! Blurghhhhhh

So she could snack on her later :laughing6:

Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:09 pm

I wouldn't want to live there ...cold, bleak, miserable.....

bit like here today actually.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Series 2

Mad as a frog in a sock :thumbup:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:22 pm

griff105 wrote:Series 2

I've watched it all now and that frog get joined by a whole bunch of frogs also in socks.

A bit like that Lost show, I kept watching as I had spent to much time in it so I had to see it through.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Wayne S wrote:

I've watched it all now and that frog get joined by a whole bunch of frogs also in socks.

A bit like that Lost show, I kept watching as I had spent to much time in it so I had to see it through.

yep mental. and talk of a series 3

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 pm

dogfound wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

At the risk of SPOILER - there is gonna be nobody left for series 3!!!

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 am

griff105 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

At the risk of SPOILER - there is gonna be nobody left for series 3!!!

do you mean none of the charecters left. or none of the audience.?

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 pm

turned from a who dun it in the first series to some weird fantasy shite now.

Stopped watching it after fast forwarding episode 3 of series 2.