Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Moaning Fans? "

Mon May 18, 2015 7:07 am

" Moaning Fans? "

We keep saying that we all moan? I think you will find that football fans across Britain and the World moan.
From Rochdale to Cardiff to Real Madrid, We at some stage all moan or find something to moan about :lol:

When our clubs are going up,most of the time we all unite,as soon as we just either stay still in the League or start to struggle,fan bases moan, that is a football fan and has been for over a 150 years.

We all want success and we all want it now and in football every year only a few clubs will be successful.

Football fans use football as an escape from our other lives and we let ourselves go and vent our feelings,sometimes its not football we are really venting,it could be our problems at home,work etc :ayatollah:

So Cardiff Fans,were not unique :lol: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Re: " Moaning Fans? "

Mon May 18, 2015 7:16 am

Quite right Annis, that is life :thumbup:

Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 am

Here here Annis

It's all part of being a supporter

It's a pity we couldn't transfer the passion on the keyboard
To positive support in the stadium.
:bluescarf:

Mon May 18, 2015 7:33 am

Think majority of people are totally fed up with the way the Club is run from top to bottom.

Anything and everything that comes out of the club is depressing and normal people don't want that in their lives :bluebird:

If it were a top class restaurant it would close this season due to being boring. People don't follow anymore out of total blindness.

Once again I know far far more ex supporters than current ones, the club should take heed however as we know they wont :digging2:

Mon May 18, 2015 7:41 am

Pulisnewport wrote:Think majority of people are totally fed up with the way the Club is run from top to bottom.

Anything and everything that comes out of the club is depressing and normal people don't want that in their lives :bluebird:

If it were a top class restaurant it would close this season due to being boring. People don't follow anymore out of total blindness.

Once again I know far far more ex supporters than current ones, the club should take heed however as we know they wont :digging2:

Agree with this totally. I loathe tan and Nash. Both have killed the craic.

But I'm fed up of grizzling and going to go another round to fight for my club

Mon May 18, 2015 7:44 am

Annis and Pulis Newport both spot on.....didn t realise what was said yesterday that Slade has no qualifications...if true that is shocking as he has no football background to fall back on :sladeout: there that's my moan for the day

Mon May 18, 2015 8:08 am

Pulisnewport wrote:Think majority of people are totally fed up with the way the Club is run from top to bottom.

all football fans moan..it's our job!!!

However, I also know many ex supporters...some of whom have been Fans for years and years...who have just lost interest ..that's the real worrying thing about the club at the moment!!!!

Mon May 18, 2015 8:46 am

Football fans moaning and Cardiff fans moaning because they think our owners wants us relegated, or clambering for the return of a racist manager who relegated a Championship side isn't the same thing.

Mon May 18, 2015 9:27 am

I just smile at those on here who give the impression that it is only us Cardiff fans that moan.

Mon May 18, 2015 11:03 am

kimble wrote:Annis and Pulis Newport both spot on.....didn t realise what was said yesterday that Slade has no qualifications...if true that is shocking as he has no football background to fall back on :sladeout: there that's my moan for the day

Slade does have qualifications he went to college and he did other sports as well and went on to be a PE teacher it's just a bollocks accusation from Bellamy in my opinion. :sladein:b

Mon May 18, 2015 11:26 am

The biggest thing to moan about is how ineptly the club and especially how the stadium is run. Its all like Billy Cottles circus, run by clowns who have no experience in running or organising large scale events. The club wouldn't know a marketing opportunity if it jumped on top of them, they just don't know what they are doing. We are probably the only club in the country that actively attempts to stifle the atmosphere in its own stadium, for want of not upsetting the visiting supporters :lol: :lol: :lol: amateurs or what :bluebird:

Mon May 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Most clubs moan. Our fans do love to contradict themselves though :lol:

Mon May 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Morning Annis

Sorry couldnt resist it!

Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 pm

Well said Annis and we all put our hard earned money into the club and paying out following the team around the Country. Yes we do have a right to moan damn right we do. Especially when the end product that we play is as about as boring as Slade himself. :sladeout:

Mon May 18, 2015 9:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Most clubs moan. Our fans do love to contradict themselves though :lol:

Fact. I stated this in another thread.