Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " UPDATED " Sean Morrison Captain

Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:44 pm

f**k me you got to go you got to go what's all the fuss about?anything to do with Slade and agenders

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:40 am

laws88 wrote:f**k me you got to go you got to go what's all the fuss about?anything to do with Slade and agenders

No agendas here by City fans,everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs on who they would of liked to have been Captain :ayatollah:
Come 12pm today City fans will be united for one càuse,City to beat Fulham :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Re: Sean Morrison Captain

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
RFMH wrote:A player who shits in the street to be captain, also he's wank, sums up the club really.

I have to say I am shocked by Slades decision :o

Why are you shocked Annis?

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:52 am

Not one I would have picked but its slades call :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:
laws88 wrote:f**k me you got to go you got to go what's all the fuss about?anything to do with Slade and agenders

No agendas here by City fans,everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs on who they would of liked to have been Captain :ayatollah:
Come 12pm today City fans will be united for one càuse,City to beat Fulham :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:03 am

nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RFMH wrote:A player who shits in the street to be captain, also he's wank, sums up the club really.

Because I do not feel Morrison is a leader,plus I thought Slade would of chosen Peltier.
Also I thought Morrison was well out of order in that photo,the club nor Morrison never apologised or denied it and it was in every major paper,not what you call Captain material in my opinion.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Because I do not feel Morrison is a leader,plus I thought Slade would of chosen Peltier.
Also I thought Morrison was well out of order in that photo,the club nor Morrison never apologised or denied it and it was in every major paper,not what you call Captain material in my opinion.

He's only been named captain for today's game!! When he was captain for the pre season games I didn't see any of you make a fuss. So what's the difference now? It does seem that most just won't give Slade an inch. I agree with most hat I wouldn't have picked him, but none of us go to training everyday and see the respect the players have for Morrison and how people react to him. So to be honest none of us can pass judgement on Slade's decision.
Last edited by Turk-Bluebird! on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:17 am

Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
He's only been named captain for today's game!! When he was captain for the pre season games I didn't see any of you make a fuss. So what's the difference now? It does seem that most just won't give Slade an inch. I agree with most hat I wouldn't have picked him, but none of us go to training everyday and see the respect the players have for Morrison and how people see him. So to be honest none of us can pass judgement on Slade's decision.

Give it six - ten games and the judgements will be out in abundance :thumbup:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:21 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
He's only been named captain for today's game!! When he was captain for the pre season games I didn't see any of you make a fuss. So what's the difference now? It does seem that most just won't give Slade an inch. I agree with most hat I wouldn't have picked him, but none of us go to training everyday and see the respect the players have for Morrison and how people see him. So to be honest none of us can pass judgement on Slade's decision.

Give it six - ten games and the judgements will be out :thumbup:

Well that's fair enough then, but people are calling for his head in preseason. I am not in any way a Slade lover, but I just don't get the hatred towards one of the main men behind our clubs success.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:23 am

Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:

Well that's fair enough then, but people are calling for his head in preseason. I am not in any way a Slade lover, but I just don't get the hatred towards one of the main men behind our clubs success.

What success is it your on about turk :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:30 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:

exactly what I was thinking :digging2: :thumbup:
Have I missed something? :?

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:30 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:

I'm pretty sure you know what success is. But to answer your question, I mean success as in the club winning, having a good set up and making us fans happy in doing so. Because we all want them to win every game.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:33 am

Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:

I'm pretty sure you know what success is. But to answer your question, I mean success as in the club winning, having a good set up and making us fans happy in doing so. Because we all want them to win every game.

What exactly has the club won since Slade has been here? Don't get me wrong, I'm no Slade fan by any stretch of your imagination but I do want him to succeed for the sake of our club but to say we have had success under him is ludicrous, at this present time but I hope he proves me and a few others wrong :shock:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:35 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:

What exactly has the club won since Slade has been here? Don't get me wrong, I'm no Slade fan by any stretch of your imagination but I do want him to succeed for the sake of our club but to say we have had success under him is ludicrous :shock:

Oh for crying out loud, I meant it as in the future success of the club. Surely anyone could work out that I meant it in that way haha!

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:39 am

Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Turk-Bluebird! wrote:

What exactly has the club won since Slade has been here? Don't get me wrong, I'm no Slade fan by any stretch of your imagination but I do want him to succeed for the sake of our club but to say we have had success under him is ludicrous :shock:

Oh for crying out loud, I meant it as in the future success of the club. Surely anyone could work out that I meant it in that way haha!

I know what you mean but maybe you should have worded it a bit better :thumbup:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 am

Be interesting to see how he gets on today. How vocal he is, how he interacts with the team and hopefully intimidates the opponents.

For all we know he could be one of the player-favourites in the dressing room. He could be a seed of encouragement in the training ground. He could be the guy helping other out-of-favour players step up their game. He might just be the loudest and most aggressive guy there and enthuses those around him with limitless energy.

There IS a reason he's been chosen, we don't know what that is, but there will be something.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:51 am

And for all those who doubted me.......

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:55 am

Proved me and others wrong :thumbright:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:06 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Proved me and others wrong :thumbright:

It’s crazy how things change in football bud!