Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks away support today

Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:37 pm

image.jpg
Fair play they have a Premiership side and doing well but there travelling fans are no better than the Welsh league :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Jacks away support today

Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:48 pm

They wear the shirts but don't turn up at away games

Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:16 pm

We barely get 14,000 at home games these days lads, lets not go pointing the finger at away figures to places like Sunderland because it will only come back and bite us on the bum when we have to go to the likes of Ipswich later on.

Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Not actually rocking here is it

Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:53 pm

At least one Swansea Taxi rank is happy :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:We barely get 14,000 at home games these days lads, lets not go pointing the finger at away figures to places like Sunderland because it will only come back and bite us on the bum when we have to go to the likes of Ipswich later on.

Let me tell you something about the jacks they reckon they got a big fan base and huge support its only August and they can't get take huge support to Sunderland if you are going to the north east this is the best time to go early season..when you live down here in port talbot you see a lot of them in swansea shirts but have the time none of them ever go to the Liberty never mind away from home I'm sick of hearing that they got big support yeah it's easy to watch on the telly in a pub every week but as far has im concerned I think there support is shite a few years a go I went to Sunderland on a freezing cold October night chopra scored two and we had a good following up there

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 pm

We win today and this threads getting hits galore yet we can hardly gloat with the numbers we take away these days. Not even 15k in the stadium today

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 pm

obsessed :roll:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:37 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:We barely get 14,000 at home games these days lads, lets not go pointing the finger at away figures to places like Sunderland because it will only come back and bite us on the bum when we have to go to the likes of Ipswich later on.

Let me tell you something about the jacks they reckon they got a big fan base and huge support its only August and they can't get take huge support to Sunderland if you are going to the north east this is the best time to go early season..when you live down here in port talbot you see a lot of them in swansea shirts but have the time none of them ever go to the Liberty never mind away from home I'm sick of hearing that they got big support yeah it's easy to watch on the telly in a pub every week but as far has im concerned I think there support is shite a few years a go I went to Sunderland on a freezing cold October night chopra scored two and we had a good following up there

I was there that night bus up game bus back :thumbup:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

They also went in numbers to Sunderland in their maiden Premier League season if my memory serves. Im pretty sure their premier league "just happy to be here" novelty wore off long ago. There is no doubt in my mind that they have a decent sized fan base these days, picking up on such things as this just makes us look bitter and obsessed, we certainly would not take any more then they did. In fact, where were these thousands last week at QPR?

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:52 pm

We have taken thousands to qpr over the years but we still took a good following considering we were live on Sky and a late kick off last Saturday .yes swansea show there games live on television every week in certain pubs in swansea and Sunderland is a good distance away but there away support to places like Sunderland is poor as I said considering they supposed to have a big fan base

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:55 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:We have taken thousands to qpr over the years but we still took a good following considering we were live on Sky and a late kick off last Saturday .yes swansea show there games live on television every week in certain pubs in swansea and Sunderland is a good distance away but there away support to places like Sunderland is poor as I said considering they supposed to have a big fan base

Then we will have to agreemto disagree. Im certain we would have taken no more.

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Has anyone else clicked who this 'Wiltshire blue' is? :lol:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:53 pm

3,000 I believe went to Arsenal for a Monday night game which was on Sky as opposed to 1,000 on a nice afternoon at QPR. :o

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:3,000 I believe went to Arsenal for a Monday night game which was on Sky as opposed to 1,000 on a nice afternoon at QPR. :o

slight difference in league clubs play in and also opposition! :laughing6: :thumbright:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Lets be honest here

Swansea are a very small premier league club with few fans outside their catchment area They are extremely well managed, and have solidified their local support from a rugby biased region.

I guess this is their 5th season in the the majors and a 6 hour journey to Sunderland doesn't offer much glamour to any but the hard core.

We also can muster loads of day trippers to glamour games, but how many went to blackburn ?

Why we open ourselves to be patronised by our Jack "friends" alway baffles me.

Football is in the process our killing itself. Its far too expensive and the golden goose will shortly stop laying.

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Carlisle took more to Plymouth on Tuesday night lol :ayatollah: :D :D

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:14 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Lets be honest here

Swansea are a very small premier league club with few fans outside their catchment area They are extremely well managed, and have solidified their local support from a rugby biased region.

I guess this is their 5th season in the the majors and a 6 hour journey to Sunderland doesn't offer much glamour to any but the hard core.

We also can muster loads of day trippers to glamour games, but how many went to blackburn ?

Why we open ourselves to be patronised by our Jack "friends" alway baffles me.

Football is in the process our killing itself. Its far too expensive and the golden goose will shortly stop laying.

100% nail on head.

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:15 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:3,000 I believe went to Arsenal for a Monday night game which was on Sky as opposed to 1,000 on a nice afternoon at QPR. :o

slight difference in league clubs play in and also opposition! :laughing6: :thumbright:

Definitely, PL or Championship hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:Has anyone else clicked who this 'Wiltshire blue' is? :lol:

Yes
.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=160405

Whiterock
Whereami
Bovi.
Iantobluebird
Wilts blue

Cmon mods ptfb!!!

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:28 pm

griff105 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:Has anyone else clicked who this 'Wiltshire blue' is? :lol:

Yes
.http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=160405

Whiterock
Whereami
Bovi.
Iantobluebird
Wilts blue

Cmon mods ptfb!!!

:thumbright:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:41 pm

What in Gods name are you morons wittering on about?

Yes you are right, i am clearly lying and we would certainly pack out the away end in sunderland, in fact they would even have to play it at Wembley to accomodate all our travelling support. Better?

The delusion amongst our fanbase never ceases to amaze.

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Threads like this make us look f*cking pathetic, we only took about 70 to Middlesbrough last season

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:52 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Threads like this make us look f*cking pathetic, we only took about 70 to Middlesbrough last season

Right two things that I think you should consider here Jon and your fact is actually wrong.
1/ It was a Tuesday night and a couple of days earlier we played Norwich away.
2/ The fact you got wrong and that is your 70 is not correct. It was 71 as I was in the home end :D :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Exactly

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Threads like this make us look f*cking pathetic, we only took about 70 to Middlesbrough last season

Right two things that I think you should consider here Jon and your fact is actually wrong.
2/ The fact you got wrong and that is your 70 is not correct. It was 71 as I was in the home end :D :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

If we were in the Premier League for 4 years and played Sunderland every single year, do you think we would've taken much more especially in our 5TH season? We have absolutely nothing to laugh about when it comes to them lot, it just makes us look desperate and obsessed. What's more embarrassing is that we've lost 12,000 fans since we were relegated last year.

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:14 am

JonCCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

If we were in the Premier League for 4 years and played Sunderland every single year, do you think we would've taken much more especially in our 5TH season? We have absolutely nothing to laugh about when it comes to them lot, it just makes us look desperate and obsessed. What's more embarrassing is that we've lost 12,000 fans since we were relegated last year.

It's a fair point you make and let's forget the point scoring, most fans don't want to travel the best part of 900 miles to be stuck up in the gods for the fifth season running, I take my hat off to the 450 who were got on coaches at 4:30 yesterday morning, a valliant effort.
We're on course to take 2,500 to Watford

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:51 am

whiterock wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

It's a fair point you make and let's forget the point scoring, most fans don't want to travel the best part of 900 miles to be stuck up in the gods for the fifth season running, I take my hat off to the 450 who were got on coaches at 4:30 yesterday morning, a valliant effort.

450 is a great effort. Completely fed up with Cardiff fans trying to point score with you lot, it's just embarrassing, we have nothing on you and won't do until we're back in the same league again.

Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:05 am

whiterock wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Goo point wiltsblue :thumbup:

Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 am

JonCCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

It amazes me that anyone can be bothered to go and blow big money going to an away game these days.