Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO Military Junta

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:47 pm

what a vile individual. puts ryanair to shame with such crassness.

this very site tacitly supports this specimen by allowing him to advertise here too, i might add.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:03 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:what a vile individual. puts ryanair to shame with such crassness.

this very site tacitly supports this specimen by allowing him to advertise here too, i might add.

He was allowed to "advertise" before all this happened.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:Pmsl

Sounds good, will we be seeing proof of this charity donation?

I notice there is no specific charity name mentioned, they cannot confirm whether they have recieved the profits if they don't exist I guess.

Another cop out I suspect.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Apology is too little too late for some of his clients who I know have bailed on Pier recruitment with more to follow.
His business is finished, by his own hand it must be said, only himself to blame.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Cock of a boy!!!
Just glad he's out of merthyr.
Embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 pm

What a despicable little tip rat you are brown stain you first use this method of advertising to further yourself for monetary gains when you are criticised by normal human beings you spit vile to defend your actions and then when it dawns on you it's going to lose you clients and only then you bend down and go lower than a snake to issue the most insincere apology I have ever read I don't feel sorry for you but I do have sympathy for your family feel ashamed of your self brown stain boy :roll:

Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Brown boy
State on this message board
1 what charities you have given to
2 amounts given to each charity

Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:26 pm

:laughing6:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:33 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Brown boy

He wont do that of course because it means we could check. Remember, he didnt say he would make a token donation - he said he would give the profits of the campaign away to charitiy. Well he has been waxing lyrical how much of a success this campaign was and how "profits were up" which was justifying hia vile actions. He said it has been going for 2 weeks so what do we think lads? A couple of grand?

Come on then Brownie, surely you dont want another news report on how Pier Recruitment has screwed over local charities too do you?

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:30 am

Wiltshireblue wrote:

He wont do that of course because it means we could check. Remember, he didnt say he would make a token donation - he said he would give the profits of the campaign away to charitiy. Well he has been waxing lyrical how much of a success this campaign was and how "profits were up" which was justifying hia vile actions. He said it has been going for 2 weeks so what do we think lads? A couple of grand?

Come on then Brownie, surely you dont want another news report on how Pier Recruitment has screwed over local charities too do you?

I doubt very much profits are up.

I doubt very much there were 3 new companies gained on his books.

Of course we won't find out if he did gain 3 companies. I doubt we will find out about profits as he has not bothered submitting his accounts since the company was incorporated in 2014.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:47 am

this browny fella seems to have a few screws loose :laughing5:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:28 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:

Of course we won't find out if he did gain 3 companies. I doubt we will find out about profits as he has not bothered submitting his accounts since the company was incorporated in 2014.

He formed another company after the previous 'Meerkat Recruitment' was wound up... :?

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:34 am

By his own admission he's put tens of thousands into this business and now he's gone and done that to it. I really don't know what goes through the head of some people. It was really poorly thought through and with business customers are everything, as they're the ones that bring you the business you need to turnover money and make profit. He should know that in the modern world that most people find this offensive as opposed to funny. Very poor market research indeed.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:17 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:

Agree completely with you and balkan. The fact he has used charity to try and get out of it is doing him no favours either, especially when he so transparently isnt going to pay them a penny.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:51 am

Dont think hes other businesses were doing so good (post on ccmb) so cant imagine theres much profit there

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Why is he apologising I thought his advertising worked? :lol:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

A valid point very well made! ;) :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

:thumbright:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:47 pm

I was up my parents house today and had a quick look through the sun on Sunday (something like that). It had an article about Pier recruitment's an edvertising methods. :lol:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:46 pm

You can always count on browny to give you a good chuckle. Hes Character, fairplay. Reading some of the scrapes he's got himself into with the media had me in stitches. Proper chancer :laughing6:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Sorry lads I've promised the family that I keep my head down but some of you have given me a chuckle with some of your comments.

The advertising campaign has generated profits which I could never dream of by just being another agency so took the chance and f**k its paid off.

European blue I really don't know who you are talking about but I put this campaign past both our existing customers and to put the minds of others to rest We also run it past people in the legal field and everyone give us a green light, called me nuts but the green light nevertheless.

With regarding to Roathie or whatever he goes by these days the charities will be announced shortly which I'm sure you would understand that the last 24 hours have been crazy so it will be announced soon.

I must say this however the silent majority is winning by far at a ratio of around 4 to 1 but the loud minority have been acting absolutely disgracefully towards family members and it was because of actions against them which made us put out the apology yesterday. I am of the opinion that it was around some far left characters surrounding yesterday's migrant protest so I'm sure that you understand the types of actions these people have taken.

Anyway all is very well here and thanks for your feedback.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:27 am

The people that find this acceptable hope they feel the same if one of their family ever become victims. And this tw*t should f**k off back to Merthyr and stop dragging our great city through the mud

Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Johnny Boy wrote:The people that find this acceptable hope they feel the same if one of their family ever become victims. And this tw*t should f**k off back to Merthyr and stop dragging our great city through the mud

Some people. You've got terrorists breeding in the heart of Cardiff but Adam puts out an advert (in bad taste may I add) and that drags Cardiff through the mud? get a f*cking grip. :roll:

Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Military Junta wrote:Sorry lads I've promised the family that I keep my head down but some of you have given me a chuckle with some of your comments.

The advertising campaign has generated profits which I could never dream of by just being another agency so took the chance and f**k its paid off.

European blue I really don't know who you are talking about but I put this campaign past both our existing customers and to put the minds of others to rest We also run it past people in the legal field and everyone give us a green light, called me nuts but the green light nevertheless.

With regarding to Roathie or whatever he goes by these days the charities will be announced shortly which I'm sure you would understand that the last 24 hours have been crazy so it will be announced soon.

I must say this however the silent majority is winning by far at a ratio of around 4 to 1 but the loud minority have been acting absolutely disgracefully towards family members and it was because of actions against them which made us put out the apology yesterday. I am of the opinion that it was around some far left characters surrounding yesterday's migrant protest so I'm sure that you understand the types of actions these people have taken.

Your a bare faced liar trying to ride out a storm of your own making after a disastrous add campaign.
Your recruitment agency under its current name is finished.
Do yourself a favour and keep your head down as you promised. :thumbup:

Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:50 pm

European Blue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Sorry lads I've promised the family that I keep my head down but some of you have given me a chuckle with some of your comments.

Your a bare faced liar trying to ride out a storm of your own making after a disastrous add campaign.

If today is anything to go by then once again you are very wrong. Name this so-called client then if you know them so well. lol go on name them....

Over the weekend we've had articles in Walesonline/Echo or whatever they call themselves these days, The Daily Mail, The Sunday Sun and all this morning have been taken up with doing interviews for recruitment magazines and some even as far afield as South Africa and even Russia.

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/news/2015/09 ... -campaign/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tings.html

I will put more links up when I get them, oh but thanks for once again for your pathetic feedback :thumbright:

Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Military Junta wrote:
European Blue wrote:

If today is anything to go by then once again you are very wrong. Name this so-called client then if you know them so well. lol go on name them....

Over the weekend we've had articles in Walesonline/Echo or whatever they call themselves these days, The Daily Mail, The Sunday Sun and all this morning have been taken up with doing interviews for recruitment magazines and some even as far afield as South Africa and even Russia.

I will put more links up when I get them, oh but thanks for once again for your pathetic feedback :thumbright:

Unlike you, I and some of your clients have morals and I would never name names.
If you want to name the clients that have deserted you then go ahead, but I doubt you will because your in denial.
You did feel the need to apologise though, and keep your head down which speaks volumes.
Any names for your new company?

Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:15 pm

European Blue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
European Blue wrote:

Unlike you, I and some of your clients have morals and I would never name names.
If you want to name the clients that have deserted you then go ahead, but I doubt you will because your in denial.
You did feel the need to apologise though, and keep your head down which speaks volumes.
Any names for your new company?

Not one client has left us and that is a FACT, I even personally run it through the clients for their feedback before it went live and their support give me the confidence to take the project on. It is you who is a liar on here, I have offered you to name the so-called clients who you 'know' have left me but you wont. The reason is because there isn't any :wave:

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 pm

norms76 wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:The people that find this acceptable hope they feel the same if one of their family ever become victims. And this tw*t should f**k off back to Merthyr and stop dragging our great city through the mud

Some people. You've got terrorists breeding in the heart of Cardiff but Adam puts out an advert (in bad taste may I add) and that drags Cardiff through the mud? get a f*cking grip. :roll:

Very true Norms :thumbup:

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Just a quick update. Today I had a call from the Advertising Standards Authority who stated that they had 7 complaints and that they will be writing back to those 7 individuals informing them that NO ACTION will be taken. So if any of those seven are on here then I'm glad that you've waited your time as much as the ASAs.

If people think that I'm stupid enough not to do the checks beforehand then the joke is on you. Lol

Another interview went live today by the way: http://www.recruitmentgrapevine.com/art ... AE.twitter

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:57 pm

can someone bring him back. with the divide in politics of late i think everyone needs something to unite against :laughing6: