Re: FAO Military Junta

Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

LOL what a cowboy. Any publicity is good publicity though right? :oops:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:03 pm

He's a bloody idiot, in fact he gives idiots a bad name :thumbup:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:24 pm

We’ve had a few complaints but the bottom line is that it’s about our profit line.

Is brownie boy human ? Disgusting :roll: :evil:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:26 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
The construction companies love you because you supply CHEAP labour boy You say my statement is totally flawed I stated you pay a miserly £6.50 per hour so if my statement is completely flawed you have changed the rate so have you put it up or down boy ?

yeah I do supply cheap labour and you know what..?....... I f*cking loves it

You may love it but you deal in human misery brownie boy :?

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :digging2: :digging2:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Profits are up and people are talking. Companies would pay thousands for this amount of advertising as you know.

Thank you Walesonline

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Ive sent an email to 100 companies asking them if they want to be talked about in the terms people are talking about this cretin. In return they dont have to pay thousands but indeed just £5... Im not expecting much response.

No company in its right mind woukd want to be associated by this sort of negativity basically highlighting the amateur nature of the business that deals in human misery.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:26 pm

The joker was the most sane person in batman. Burn all the money as soon as possible.

It makes people lose themselves!.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 pm

You deal in human desperation

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:33 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/recruitment-firm-under-fire-online-10036523#ICID=FB-Wales-main

:o :shock:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Is anyone really surprised?

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Adam Brown
27 mins ·
I think people need to realise that I have put over £30k worth into this new agency project and I'm sorry but my only priority is to provide for my family. This advertising campaign has clearly worked and as its helped pay my bills so I'm sure every adult can understand why I went along with this. The do-gooders will always preach but until they start paying my household bills then to be frank they can do one

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Im surprised he is stupid enough to reply with "its only a joke". I knew he was on the edge of complete idiocy from the few exchanges I have had with him, but probably didnt realise he was at this level of complete mind numbing stupidity.

What next? More child murderers? Ian Huntley maybe? and laugh at the murders of young Holly and Jessica to promote background checks? That will be really funny right? Its just a joke afterall.

And i dont believe it has helped profits at all. Why on earth would someone who sees that want to work for them any more than usual? People go to agencies out of desperation, not out of them making ligt of child murderers and pedophiles.

Cretin.
Last edited by Wiltshireblue on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Lol oh dear browny

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Profits are up and that's business for ypu

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 pm

How can a prick like you breathe the same air as us, should not be allowed

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:04 pm

A friend of mine has now cancelled his contract with Mr Brown :thumbup:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:06 pm

Igovernor wrote:How can a prick like you breathe the same air as us, should not be allowed

I cant believe he says he has a family.... what woman would put up with a c**t like him?

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:09 pm

European Blue wrote:A friend of mine has now cancelled his contract with Mr Brown :thumbup:

Yeah no probs

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:09 pm

I am going to report him, to the police for outraging public decency, surely what he is doing is against the law, anyone on here know what can be done?

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Igovernor wrote:I am going to report him, to the police for outraging public decency, surely what he is doing is against the law, anyone on here know what can be done?

We have worked within the rules of the social media sites. you do know that this has been going on for two weeks now ?

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Apart from one I feel it's good advertisement, no problem with it.

However you over stepped, and I mean way over stepped the mark with the holocaust one. I don't know what you were thinking putting up a picture like that but it can't have been sane. How stupid can someone be.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:15 pm

It wasn't long ago the likes of Paddy Power advertised that they were taking bets on a murder case ffs.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Military Junta wrote:It wasn't long ago the likes of Paddy Power advertised that they were taking bets on a murder case ffs.

Didn't use a picture of jews being rounded up and gassed though did they. I like risky advertising, it works and some yours were brilliant, especially Jimmy Saville. However using the holocaust to say you don't discriminate against religions is just ridiculous. You had plenty of different avenues to go down instead of stooping so low.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:18 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:It wasn't long ago the likes of Paddy Power advertised that they were taking bets on a murder case ffs.

Didn't use a picture of jews being rounded up and gassed though did they. I like risky advertising, it works and some yours were brilliant, especially Jimmy Saville. However using the holocaust to say you don't discriminate against religions is just ridiculous. You had plenty of different avenues to go down instead of stooping so low.

That's advertising for you, if it wasn't for those pictures then we wouldn't be talking about it now

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

That's advertising for you, if it wasn't for those pictures then we wouldn't be talking about it now

Oil spill - Great advertisement for BP, loads of people talking about it.

ISIS - Fantastic advertisement for the Tunisian tourist board, loads of people talking about it.

Making light of the holocaust - Fantastic advertisement for some tinpot recruitment company, loads of people talking about it.