FAO Military Junta

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO Military Junta

Postby City Slicker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:41 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:can someone bring him back. with the divide in politics of late i think everyone needs something to unite against :laughing6:

He was the sort of poster everyone wanted to hate I think. He certainly wasn't overly popular :lol:
City Slicker

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby norms76 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:49 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:can someone bring him back. with the divide in politics of late i think everyone needs something to unite against :laughing6:

Very unlikely as he’s living and working in Spain. You can find him having arguments on Twitter though. :lol:
norms76

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:06 pm

norms76 wrote:

Very unlikely as he’s living and working in Spain. You can find him having arguments on Twitter though. :lol:

converted to a hardcore madrista if I recall
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby norms76 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:43 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
norms76 wrote:

converted to a hardcore madrista if I recall

Correct.
norms76

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Igovernor wrote:I am going to report him, to the police for outraging public decency, surely what he is doing is against the law, anyone on here know what can be done?

It's certainly not opd. That's about trousering someone in the park .
The fact that anyone seriously wants someone prosecuted for publishing pictures of real events is far more worrying as far as I'm concerned than anything else on this thread.

I'm very into free speech and it's a commercial decision on this chaps part. Nothing to do with anyone else - if it upsets you don't click on it.
I only wish I had a need for staff in that area cause I'd use him just to put two fingers up at the neo Puritan thought police.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:49 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Igovernor wrote:I am going to report him, to the police for outraging public decency, surely what he is doing is against the law, anyone on here know what can be done?

The fact that anyone seriously wants someone prosecuted for publishing pictures of real events is far more worrying as far as I'm concerned than anything else on this thread.

I'm very into free speech and it's a commercial decision on this chaps part. Nothing to do with anyone else - if it upsets you don't click on it.
I only wish I had a need for staff in that area cause I'd use him just to put two fingers up at the neo Puritan thought police.

To be fair you two would get along well two weirdos in a pod.
Llan_Blue

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Jesus wept - the amount of fake moral outrage and virtue signalling on here is incredible.

Reporting him for outraging public decency? Seriously?

To lighten the mood a touch here is a joke for all you gentle little souls. I've worked really hard to make it non-offensive so hopefully, it should be OK...

A person of a non-specified age, race, or gender, another person of a non-specified age, race or gender and a third person of a non-specified race, age or gender go into an unspecified amenity...

"Hi" says person one
"Fascist" shout persons two and three.

:happy1:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Yes, ladies and gentleman welcome to 2018 where understanding legal definitions and a respect for freedom of speech makes you a weirdo in a pod...

Now everyone say after me... TWO PLUS TWO MAKES FIVE
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:30 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Yes, ladies and gentleman welcome to 2018 where understanding legal definitions and a respect for freedom of speech makes you a weirdo in a pod...

What are you going on about?

What’s freedom of speech got to do with these two weirdos getting along?
Llan_Blue

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:23 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Um... Nothing I guess... as long as you completely ignore what he said in his post and why he said it.

I mean why should we let something trivial things like what has actually been said and the context of why it has been said get in the way right?

:roll:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:13 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Um... Nothing I guess... as long as you completely ignore what he said in his post and why he said it.

I mean why should we let something trivial things like what has actually been said and the context of why it has been said get in the way right?

I wasn’t talking about a specific post just in general.

That ok with you?
Llan_Blue

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:52 am

looks like the recruitment agency is no more....
paulh_85

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:01 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

That ok with you?

Fill your boots sweetheart.

I just tend to play the ball not the man. Reply to the post not the poster.

But I can't expect everyone to play by the same rules and f course I don't want to trigger you anymore than absolutely necessary so please accept my deepest and most heartfelt apologies for all and any most heinous upset this whole interaction may have caused you.

You take it easy now chicken and I'll see if I can get some fluffy kittens over to you to put in your safe space bu way of an apology.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:31 pm

As idiots go they don't come much bigger than our Adam.

but even Adam came to the realisation this was an ill thought out campaign , firstly trying to self justify, then back track a little and eventually apologise openly and seeing how it was offensive and offering to donate any profits { he lost money } to charity..
its not about free speech its about being down right offensive. which even the king of the idiots { at leastr i thought he was until this week } eventually understood.
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:43 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

That ok with you?

But I can't expect everyone to play by the same rules and f course I don't want to trigger you anymore than absolutely necessary so please accept my deepest and most heartfelt apologies for all and any most heinous upset this whole interaction may have caused you.

You take it easy now chicken and I'll see if I can get some fluffy kittens over to you to put in your safe space bu way of an apology.

He's probably right that I'd get along with the bloke because I must admit I do tend to goad the thought police whenever possible myself.
You make a valid point though that anyone who objects to some of the transparent crap and social conditioning we get now is regarded as a nut case, and I thank you for saying so.

The odd thing is that I expect that young gentleman is far more vulnerable to the damaging effects of this restriction of thought and expression and its associated disadvantages than I am, and yet he is first in line to defend those who want to manipulate and restrict him.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:57 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

That ok with you?

He's probably right that I'd get along with the bloke because I must admit I do tend to goad the thought police whenever possible myself.
You make a valid point though that anyone who objects to some of the transparent crap and social conditioning we get now is regarded as a nut case, and I thank you for saying so.

The odd thing is that I expect that young gentleman is far more vulnerable to the damaging effects of this restriction of thought and expression and its associated disadvantages than I am, and yet he is first in line to defend those who want to manipulate and restrict him.

Croeso iawn matey.

I agree it's like witnessing an almost population-wide outbreak of Stockholm Syndrome. Lenin would have been proud of a society with so many useful idiots!
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 am

Last I heard Mr Junta has packed his bags and moved to Spain, now supporting Real Madrid. He will be back soon mind I can’t imaging the Spanish putting up with that Gringo for long! :lol:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Xcasual » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Last I heard Mr Junta has packed his bags and moved to Spain, now supporting Real Madrid. He will be back soon mind I can’t imaging the Spanish putting up with that Gringo for long! :lol:

Gringo :laughing6: He looks more Spanish than the Spaniards do :D
Xcasual

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:30 am

Xcasual wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Last I heard Mr Junta has packed his bags and moved to Spain, now supporting Real Madrid. He will be back soon mind I can’t imaging the Spanish putting up with that Gringo for long! :lol:

Gringo :laughing6: He looks more Spanish than the Spaniards do :D

Maybe he does, it’s just his attitude and the fact he’s a kipper they won’t put up with!! ;)
Cardiffcitymad

Previous

Return to General Chat