Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COME BACK TNT

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Whilst some people will say the man is negative, I for one welcome the views he's put on here,many of his points have brought good discussion and made me at least look at things that I hadn't though about.

If that is seen by some as scaremongering then so be it, I'd rather have a little bit of fear and be aware of possible outcomes, rather than have my rose coloured spectacles smashed off totally unaware.

If you believe that PR would put mine, yours and our clubs interest before any possible personal gain then your welcome to those thoughts, and if it all works out well then whoopee and I may look back and say I worried for nothing, but until that happens I'll keep dreading the worse whilst praying for the best, negative or realist, not bothered about either title.

Re: COME BACK TNT

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:47 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Whilst some people will say the man is negative, I for one welcome the views he's put on here,many of his points have brought good discussion and made me at least look at things that I hadn't though about.

If that is seen by some as scaremongering then so be it, I'd rather have a little bit of fear and be aware of possible outcomes, rather than have my rose coloured spectacles smashed off totally unaware.

If you believe that PR would put mine, yours and our clubs interest before any possible personal gain then your welcome to those thoughts, and if it all works out well then whoopee and I may look back and say I worried for nothing, but until that happens I'll keep dreading the worse whilst praying for the best, negative or realist, not bothered about either title.

Agree. Good post BigGwyn!

Please dont make this board like the CCMB! ffs - we'll lose good posters like TNT on a regular basis other wise - maybe Annis should start getting a little stricter now with the members registering?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Yes I hope he keeps posting too, he may well be right in some of the things he says, one thing we should all be is vigilant...January will be a very important month in the history of our club...possibly

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:57 pm

We need TNT back on here is posts are very good and he what he posts make sense and a lot true, we need people like this on the forum to keep us informed

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm sure he'll be back in one form or another!

From what I've seen he seemed to throw his toys out of the pram a little, when someone questioned who he was and warned people not to believe everything he said. Nobody really knows who he is, so surely he won't expect everybody to take his word as gospel?

He obviously has contributed massively to the board, and has some great insight - maybe more than you would have expected into the club etc but it does seem that he's had a bit of a sulk after being questioned!

You can't expect everybody on a messageboard to agree on everything, or everyone

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm

He maybe under a diffrent user name :shock:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 pm

TNT'S LIKE DAYO WITHOUT THE SPELLING MISTAKES
:lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm

cardiff city stadium wrote:TNT'S LIKE DAYO WITHOUT THE SPELLING MISTAKES

spellchecker? :lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Life is full of opions! Thats why we are on here! We agree or dont agree? Thats why we say what we want to say. Do you agree? Or not???

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 pm

I am dynamite i agree.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 am

I cannot believe some of the members on here, have acted like The other MB,and got rid of a Poster who I really enjoyed reading and had a lot intelligent things to say.

I Can only Say Sorry on behalf of This Forum.
I would like you to come back on here, It does not mean every Member has to agree with you, but they should respect what you have to say.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 am

Annis 100% correct we have a good board here and we don't want it going the same as the other message board, TNT is a very intelligent poster who i really enjoy reading. People on here need to respect other peoples views and keep away from personal insults. TNT please come back and keep posting

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:25 am

As always there are two sides to a story although I'm happy for TNT to post his views and he does seem able to stimulate debate better than anyone else.

However, if I believe he is wrong I want the right to challenge his view. I don't mean calling him names, but I should be allowed to question the validity of whatever he says if I think it's wrong and propose a counter arguement.

That is a fine line which can be mistaken for 'not respecting him' when in fact he is not 'respecting' my or anyone else's counter view by storming off.

TBH if you can't take the heat then may be its better that you do get out of the kitchen by that I mean TNT has just as much responsibility to act reasonably towards other peoples counter views as those he thinks have acted with disrespect towards him.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 pm

reading his post i wouldnt call it astorming off at all i read it more like he didnt want to cause any trouble and arguments and that best to stop posting his thoughts as an outsider and upsetting those who think they are insiders. or us cardiff fans the one poster did go too far by calling him mr know all etc that was not on it sounded to me he was just talking from experience.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 pm

TNT BARMY ARMY!!

Come back son! :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Whilst some people will say the man is negative, I for one welcome the views he's put on here,many of his points have brought good discussion and made me at least look at things that I hadn't though about.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 am

TNT please come back, miss your posts mate.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: come on tnt

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:24 pm

His posts are always a good read and its great to have him on this board, come back soon TNT. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 pm

nobby wrote:His posts are always a good read and its great to have him on this board, come back soon TNT. :ayatollah:

Nobby Very True, I enjoyed reading them.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Ok. As long as your posters realise I am not out to offend anyone.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm

TNT wrote:Ok. As long as your posters realise I am not out to offend anyone.

Welcome back.. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Welcome back. Whats your objective opinion on todays goings on then?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm

I don't think anyone did, mate.

Glad to see you back though :mrgreen:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: come on tnt

yep come on tnt, you're a wanted man! :thumbup:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Owain wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: come on tnt

yep come on tnt, you're a wanted man! :thumbup:

I second that :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Your very very welcome back tnt

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Thank you all, please though bear in mind I am only trying to advise you Cardiff Supporters of the realitys away from the publicity Peter Ridsdale puts out to very obvious faithful supporters of a football club who deserve far better treatment. I am not here to cause any argument or debate between such a fantastic well supported football club such as Cardiff City who I have a lot of respect for since meeting Annis whilst he lived in Bradford. The reason I can not tell you my true ID is that it would cause me personal problems within this region whilst also opening very old wounds which at my stage of life/health I could do without.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm

TNT BARMY ARMY :ayatollah: