Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED " 2016/17 SEASON TICKET PRICES CONFIRMED "

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:34 pm

" UPDATED " 06/04/16

OVER 10,000 SOLD SO FAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:
If you buy your Season Ticket before Monday 4th April 2016, the price you pay will be frozen for the following two campaigns, regardless of divisional status. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: PLUS U GET 2 FREE DERBY HOME TICKETS FOR YR FAM/FRIENDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

THANKS TO VINCE ALM & THE SUPPORTERS CLUB FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK IN GETTING THIS ACHIEVED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff City FC is pleased to announce that Season Tickets for the 2016/17 campaign will go on sale from St. David's Day – Tuesday, 1st March (9am).

As a 'thank you' for your loyal and committed support, we are delighted to reveal that all fans who purchase a Season Ticket before Monday 4th April 2016 will be entitled to a guaranteed TWO-YEAR PRICE FREEZE, up to and including the 2018/19 season.

Prices have been reduced across all of our zones, with Adult Season Tickets now available from only £299. Student pricing has also been introduced for just £99*, while full paying adults can purchase a Junior (U16) Season Ticket from just £49*!

Find the full list of prices and stadium plan below.

Becoming a 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder will allow you to take advantage of a range of exclusive benefits for the duration of the campaign.

With our exclusive early-bird offer, if you buy your Season Ticket before Monday 4th April 2016, the price you pay will be frozen for the following two campaigns, regardless of divisional status.

Along with guaranteeing your seat for all of our League matches at Cardiff City Stadium, you will have priority booking on all away fixtures, subject to individual fixture sales criteria, and priority pricing for home Cup matches and Play-Off fixtures, where applicable.

Your Season Ticket will also give you access to exclusive deals and discounts with our growing list of local Season Ticket Partners. Among those already signed up for next season are pizza delivery giants Papa John’s and national organisation Sport Wales – offering a two week free trial on all facilities.

You will also receive £5 off a Junior Bluebirds membership, while further discounts will be available to you when booking Cardiff City match-day hospitality, soccer schools, match-day birthday parties and Cardiff City Stadium conferencing and events rooms.

Current Season Ticket Holders can ensure seat continuity for next season by renewing before April 4th 2016. Renewals will be accepted after this date, although seats will not be reserved after it has passed.

You can book your seat for the 2016/17 campaign at Cardiff City Stadium via the following methods:

ONLINE: http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

PHONE: 0845 345 1400

IN PERSON: Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office

Remember, book before 4th April 2016 to take advantage of our exclusive TWO-YEAR price freeze
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " 2016/17 SEASON TICKET PRICES CONFIRMED "

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Fair play to the club. Delivering on a lot more fronts now. If I wasn't working weekends I would definitely be keen to get a season ticket. Hopefully, my circumstances might change and I can still get involved this season. That said, I do enjoy my work so a bit torn! Bloody miss it though. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Would have been nice if they had given existing season tickets an additional discount, to reward loyality

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Brilliant effort from the club! I was going to renew anyway but i can save £65 compared to this year makes it even better

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:52 pm

It will still be cheaper for me and a lot of fans just to pay match day tickets as I work most weekends. Good prices though. It will be interesting now to see how many fans buy a season ticket for next season as a lot of fans are still disillusioned with the club.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Good news, I was going to renew my season ticket but wasn't sure about my son. As his will be £89 for the Canton,I'll definitely renew his,as it's well worth it,even if he misses a few games

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:58 pm

Great prices - two year price freeze too! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

What zone is the canton?

Cheap as f**k well done the club student and child tickets cheap

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:59 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:What zone is the canton?

4 :thumbright:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Double G wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:What zone is the canton?

4 :thumbright:

And zone 4 is also bottom few rows of ninian I think???

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:04 pm

How much were they in the canton last season?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 pm

noisycat wrote:Good news, I was going to renew my season ticket but wasn't sure about my son. As his will be £89 for the Canton,I'll definitely renew his,as it's well worth it,even if he misses a few games

Under 16s are £49 with an adult.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 pm

2 year price freeze at those prices... I'll have a bit of that thank you very much VT :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:How much were they in the canton last season?

£365 + admin fees for finance option if i remember right

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:08 pm

more good news from the club.

I assume the main part of the Ninian is zone 3 right?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:09 pm

TaffEmbankment wrote:2 year price freeze at those prices... I'll have a bit of that thank you very much VT :ayatollah:

I'm not saying it will happen but if we get promoted you could potentially get three seasons of Premier League football for £13 a game. It would be madness not to get one.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:10 pm

I thibk your right about ninian being zone 4 bittom few rows.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Fair play, those are superb prices.

Well done city.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:16 pm

harold pinta wrote:
TaffEmbankment wrote:2 year price freeze at those prices... I'll have a bit of that thank you very much VT :ayatollah:

I'm not saying it will happen but if we get promoted you could potentially get three seasons of Premier League football for £13 a game. It would be madness not to get one.

wouldnt be 13 quid a game as there are 4 fewer games but i get your point :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:18 pm

Was hoping for a bit cheaper, but I aint complaining. Whats the Juniors wfpa thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrKvZAmIn0k

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Thanks Harold for pointing that out about my son. It means for next season,I'll pay the same amount roughly for the both of us as I paid for me alone.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:26 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Cardiff City FC is pleased to announce that Season Tickets for the 2016/17 campaign will go on sale from St. David's Day – Tuesday, 1st March (9am).

As a 'thank you' for your loyal and committed support, we are delighted to reveal that all fans who purchase a Season Ticket before Monday 4th April 2016 will be entitled to a guaranteed TWO-YEAR PRICE FREEZE, up to and including the 2018/19 season.

Prices have been reduced across all of our zones, with Adult Season Tickets now available from only £299. Student pricing has also been introduced for just £99*, while full paying adults can purchase a Junior (U16) Season Ticket from just £49*!

Find the full list of prices and stadium plan below.

Becoming a 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder will allow you to take advantage of a range of exclusive benefits for the duration of the campaign.

With our exclusive early-bird offer, if you buy your Season Ticket before Monday 4th April 2016, the price you pay will be frozen for the following two campaigns, regardless of divisional status.

Along with guaranteeing your seat for all of our League matches at Cardiff City Stadium, you will have priority booking on all away fixtures, subject to individual fixture sales criteria, and priority pricing for home Cup matches and Play-Off fixtures, where applicable.

Your Season Ticket will also give you access to exclusive deals and discounts with our growing list of local Season Ticket Partners. Among those already signed up for next season are pizza delivery giants Papa John’s and national organisation Sport Wales – offering a two week free trial on all facilities.

You will also receive £5 off a Junior Bluebirds membership, while further discounts will be available to you when booking Cardiff City match-day hospitality, soccer schools, match-day birthday parties and Cardiff City Stadium conferencing and events rooms.

Current Season Ticket Holders can ensure seat continuity for next season by renewing before April 4th 2016. Renewals will be accepted after this date, although seats will not be reserved after it has passed.

You can book your seat for the 2016/17 campaign at Cardiff City Stadium via the following methods:

ONLINE: http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

PHONE: 0845 345 1400

IN PERSON: Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office

Remember, book before 4th April 2016 to take advantage of our exclusive TWO-YEAR price freeze

Excellent news.

These are many of the ideas and suggestions put forward by the Trust in its meetings and discussions with the club since around Christmas time. Those meetings have been really productive , held in a proper "grown up" and professional manner and the club has now responded with actions which surely all fans should be happy with.

Some fans had been suggesting ridiculous price cuts of down to £200 for everyone. This would just not have been economically viable for the club where gate money income will be key to ensure that FFP can still be complied with and where , at Championship level , so much of the club`s total income is reliant on match day income (as opposed to in the Premier League).
The club has instead come up with a very good alternative without causing itself the above problem.

A personal thank you from me , and on behalf of the Trust to Mehmet Dalman , Ken Choo and some other senior members of the management staff at the club for listening to the arguments put forward by the Trust in our meetings with them about these issues.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:29 pm

One by one the stay aways excuses are falling….

Back to the Ninian for me and the kids

Well done city…..

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:31 pm

llan bluebird wrote:One by one the stay aways excuses are falling….

Well done city…..

Excellent prices by the city what can the doom and gloom merchants say now ? I am getting 4 season tickets as usual :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Prices are a lot better, more reasonable.

Well done city…..

Why do they need an excuse, if they don't want to go then they don't have to go. I don't understand this kind of pressure some people feel they want to put on fans to go.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Edited, my bad

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:50 pm

RV Casual wrote:Edited, my bad

No it's cheaper

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Prices are a lot better, more reasonable.

Well done city…..

Why do they need an excuse, if they don't want to go then they don't have to go. I don't understand this kind of pressure some people feel they want to put on fans to go.

Spot on mate.
Hate this type of - I'm better than you attitude because I go to every game and hence your a plastic shit.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Lower Ninian stand

2015/16 £345 for me £156 for the boy Total £501
2016/17 £299 for me £49 for the boy Total £348
2017/18 Total £348
2018/19 Total £348

Can not argue with those