Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SO CARDIFF CITY FANS? "

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:35 pm

" SO CARDIFF CITY FANS? "

We are Blue and still the Mighty Bluebirds :bluescarf: :bluebird:

The Debt is falling and a promise of Debt to Equity has been made :ayatollah:

We are chasing the play-offs this season, best home record for 13 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But something big has changed our season ticket prices have come down drastically in price for next season
£49 for under 16's :ayatollah:
£99 for Students :ayatollah:
£149 for Seniors :ayatollah:
Plus Adults have come down drastically in price :ayatollah:

Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169421 :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
SO WHO IS RENEWING OR BUYING A NEW SEASON TICKET AS SURELY NOW THERE IS NO MORE EXCUSES?

So lets get our season tickets sales to at least 15,000 for next season, as the Capitol of Wales its not asking a lot.

I'm moving to Spain but I will be renwing at those prices for my daughter and myself for my 44th consecutive year :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Re: " SO CARDIFF CITY FANS? "

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:41 pm

I will, and always was going to renew Annis, but I feel a lot better about the prices and the way in which the club is going :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Annis I want to renew, but the issue I have is whether I can justify it?

Nobody can blame the club for those prices.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Renew for the umpteenth successive year! :ayatollah:

The price reduction (and freeze for next season) is a massive boost for paying fans and shows the club are now listening and reacting! ;)

Hard to fault at the moment, to be honest and the positivity is slowly returning to both sides of the divide! :thumbup:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:05 pm

well done cardiff city now the fans its over to you.Some would moan if it was free to go in a free pint and a taxi home after game.That is just Cardiff fans for you.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:12 pm

I'm definitely renewing and my son's £398 for both, excellent value works out £17 a game for both of us . Cost me £19 for his Bristol City ticket alone the skanking wurzel bar stewards

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm renewing and uploading my ticket but was going to renew what ever maybe we will be seeing premier league football

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm renewing both mine and my sons season tickets for next season. As I said in another post on this site, I was definitely going to renew mine but I wasn't sure about my sons as he's involved with lots of other things outside of school,but at £49,it's a steal. I just hope the club can work its magic on prices for away games.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 pm

as a student, a £99 season ticket is great news for me. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thinking about getting the Mrs one too, and for both of us it still comes under the price of what I paid for just mine this year :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:26 pm

Will be renuing but maybe back to level 4 (no rain) only concern is with low kids prices we may get 15k ST Holders but could have just 10k actual attending like this season! As people buying just because they are cheap?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 pm

No excuses from me, I'll be there again supporting the club as I've always done. :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:37 pm

I was always going to renew, but how can you call yourself a City fan if you dont renew at those prices. Well played City

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Always was going to renew, massive gesture by the club has made it even easier - Will get in to make most of the price freeze before 04/04 :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Yes for me and my boy, Will even get one for my 5 year old next season. :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:04 pm

As a senior season ticket holder mine has stayed the same, but I would renew anyway, come on you stay aways you cannot keep making feeble excuses. What more does the club have to do? Perhaps offer you a freebie? :roll:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Il be signing up ready for next year. Just need to convice a few others to join me! :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm in East London and don't get to as many home games as I would like to, but I will renew, especially as the club now seems to listening to the fans again and they have provided fans with an excellent deal. I am not about to turn my back on the club now, if that was going to happen it would have been over the last couple of years. :thumbup:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:35 pm

I always was, I get 7 season tickets each year, but the reduction in price is saving me an absolute fortune - £240 for me and my lad alone.

I honestly feel my loyalty is being rewarded and really hope that this is a massive success for the club.

In fairness I can't see that there is much more they can do now- apart from success on the pitch and no one can guarantee that.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 pm

As usual im in again next season ,no saving on mine though £299 back row of ninnian stand very good value ,but im saving a huge £220 on my grandson william season ticket, his seat next to me was £269 last season , this season down to £49 thank you mr tan for listening to us .ive spent over £1000 again this season in the club shop so this £220 saving is very much appreciated .
now all we need as fans is to get the away pricing down to a fixed £20 is plenty for all away games , then maybe we can get a bigger away following again

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:47 pm

Yep I will be but more importantly some stay away friends are now returning and we're getting them all together, huge strides by the club of late. It doesn't half make you feel better, and on the pitch was fantastic Saturday. I love you bluebirds, am feeling a little Bit More love back lately. :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Will be renuing but maybe back to level 4 (no rain) only concern is with low kids prices we may get 15k ST Holders but could have just 10k actual attending like this season! As people buying just because they are cheap?

I see your point but in a lot of cases those who don't attend pass them on, let's focus on the positive today :thumbup:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Well if they don't come back now with those prices then they never will, got a good feeling though looks like we are on the march again. :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:02 pm

I won't be, finance are to tight this year. But that's fine me, saved a lot this year and hardly missed a game I wanted to go to.

I think the price are what they should be but great for student etc.

Well done city.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:09 pm

Both myself and my son were always going to renew anyway regardless, and the club are doing almost everything possible to get fans onside from the debt situation to this great news regarding season ticket prices. We are on the cusp of the playoff places and to be honest the football this season hasn't been too bad certainly a million times better than last season!!!! So it's now over to us as fans to get behind our football team. Let's be honest if we did make the playoffs thousands would be worrying about getting their hands on a potential Wembley ticket, and if the incredible did happen even more would be falling over themselves to get a season ticket to see Rooney, Hazard, Kane Costa and all :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:32 pm

On a placement next year so don't know where I'll be, but anywhere near the Cardiff area and I will be!

Mind you, at £99 it may be worth getting one anyway :D well done Cardiff on setting great prices for next season!!

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:49 pm

I will be renewing beginning of March so it's £299 for the next two seasons. Get in all we need now is a better manager who can motivate the players we have. But we will be stuck with Slade. But I will be there and support the players that's our job as fans.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:58 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Will be renuing but maybe back to level 4 (no rain) only concern is with low kids prices we may get 15k ST Holders but could have just 10k actual attending like this season! As people buying just because they are cheap?

I see your point but in a lot of cases those who don't attend pass them on, let's focus on the positive today :thumbup:

yes ive got a dilema aswell im 60 in oct so can i swap ST to oap one then?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:05 pm

I'll be renewing of course. Also moving back to South Wales so I'll save an absolute bomb on travel costs next season (£50+ train ticket per game!).

Great gesture from the club. If they can keep their form up on the pitch, I think they'll get a lot of new season ticket holders.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Is there anyone on this forum who will not be getting a season ticket or won't be attending any games next season?

If so, what are your reasons why?

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Strongly considering buying my first ever season ticket with the club. Big problem is, with my current job I work every weekend unless I book it off.