dave blast at jay

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 am

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 07,00.html

Re: dave blast at jay

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 am

Well that should knock Jay down a peg or two :D

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:10 am

He speaks a lot of sense for me, certainly a lot more than the idiots around me in the ground yesterday and some of the same on here! I,ve spent a lot of time thinking about what happened yesterday and I'm not stupid enough not to think the manager made tactical errors in the second half but he is devestated, like myself and frustrated with some players for their second half performance. That was a freak result yesterday, why is it psychologicly harder to keep a 4 nil lead than a 1 nil as we did at Boro? I was at Plymouth when we were 3 up and drew 3 all so we have seen it before!!! You could see it happening yestrday, we put preesure on ourselves with poor errors, prob the worst by Adam Mathews by giving the ball away like Quinn did sat. for them to score the third, but there is no way anyone should get on his back he is prone to making mistakes but he is a talent we need to encourage. Just trying to anylise their equaliser, their goalie cme up and won the knock on for them to score, so why didn't our keeper who is prob taller and can use his hands come out and dominate the situation, you may say it was a crowded area but if he had tried to get there would prob have got a foul against him!! Hindsight is a wonderful thing but after hours of mulling it over, when Bothroyd got 'injured' we could have, instead of putting Etuhu on and hoping to catch them on the break put Gypes on and asked Gerrard to play holding infront of the back four with Chops and Burke still with the potntial to catch them on the break. We sholud all know by now but its always going to be a rollercoaster supporting the City but I will stil love carry on loving it.. when I have got over yesteday that is!!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 am

How did you work that one out? He didnt even mention anyones name, all he said was he didnt know about the 'injury, and that he would be having a word with him. He needs a kick up the arse, he is such a talent but is very frustrating and dont forget DJ is the only manager to get anywhere near the best from him!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 am

People ask leading questions and then sensationalise the Headline, before we know it there has been a mass bust up in the dressing room and we are doomed!!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:26 am

Still dont answer the question as to why he didnt change his beloved 4-4-2 and match them in Midfield????

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 am

Still doesn't take any blame what-so-ever either does he......

Does Jones REALLY feel that he played no part in yesterday's weird result?