Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM ALL THIS WEEK AND'

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:28 pm

' AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM ALL THIS WEEK AND FOR THE REST OF MARCH '

Remember - 16/17 Season Tickets on sale from 9am Tuesday morning St Davids Day at the Cardiff City Stadium ticket offices and for the whole of March 2016.

Kids under 16 £49 in Ninian/Canton & Family stand of the ground :ayatollah:

Students £99 in Ninian/Canton & Family stand of the ground :ayatollah:

Adults Reduced in all areas :ayatollah:

Plus a 2 year Price Freeze :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets get at least 15,000 season ticket holders for 2016/17 season.

Re: ' AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TOMORROW '

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Least we can do is renew as early as possible, I'll be renewing tomorrow as a show of my thanks in return for what the club has done to win fans back :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:41 pm

I will be renewing, not just yet though, end of the month, you are right at these prices we should get at least 15000, :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:16 pm

I'm getting mine tomorrow. :bluescarf:
It doesn't hurt so much when we lose now but it still gives me a buzz when we're doing well.

A few times this season the team / manager / owner etc has got me down but the past few weeks have been a lot better. A win at Bristol and dare I say it, a fair crowd v Leeds with a bit of an atmosphere too. :bluescarf:
Then we'll be on a roll.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:07 pm

I Will be renewing mine on the last day as money is tight as I am on long term sick having chemotherapy,my mate is also renewing.
There is much more positivity around the ground with the team playing better football the crowds will hopefully return,the prices are good value for next season hope there are more fans taking up the offers.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:32 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:I Will be renewing mine on the last day as money is tight as I am on long term sick having chemotherapy,my mate is also renewing.
There is much more positivity around the ground with the team playing better football the crowds will hopefully return,the prices are good value for next season hope there are more fans taking up the offers.

Hope all goes well with treatment... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:33 pm

krabb wrote:
bluebirdrob wrote:I Will be renewing mine on the last day as money is tight as I am on long term sick having chemotherapy,my mate is also renewing.

Hope all goes well with treatment... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I second that :thumbup:

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:53 pm

All the best with the treatment mate.
Been going through it for the last 3years also
But will be renewing after a season off due to treatment timetable.
Back in 106 canton stand ...
Look out . :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:04 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I'm getting mine tomorrow. :bluescarf:
It doesn't hurt so much when we lose now but it still gives me a buzz when we're doing well.

A few times this season the team / manager / owner etc has got me down but the past few weeks have been a lot better. A win at Bristol and dare I say it, a fair crowd v Leeds with a bit of an atmosphere too. :bluescarf:
Then we'll be on a roll.

Andrew, you're spot on there! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Rob, you are an example to the masses on here for doing that! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :notworthy:

I wish you all the very best with the Chemo. It's a lot to go through but if it gets the results you need then it will be worth it in the longer term! :thumbright:

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:56 pm

I'll be renewing, but need to wait a bit until I can afford it.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Best of luck :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:56 am

Renewing mine soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Best of luck. Thought I hadn't seen you post for while. The Velindre is a first rate hospital they will get you well :bluescarf:

Re: ' AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM ALL THIS WEEK AND'

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Get well soon mate you are in good hands down there.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Rob, Really Sorry to hear and good luck in your recovery :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Thank you guys for all the messages of support it means a lot,when your down your not alone.The operation I had for Bowl Cancer on New Years Day was successful but now have 6 months of chemotherapy.I hope to be able to still get to games in future years so am positive of a full recovery. :bluebird:

Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:07 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Thank you guys for all the messages of support it means a lot,when your down your not alone.The operation I had for Bowl Cancer on New Years Day was successful but now have 6 months of chemotherapy.I hope to be able to still get to games in future years so am positive of a full recovery. :bluebird:

Really wish you well mate, and good news you've had a successful operation. :ayatollah:

Think positive and get fit and well ready for the 2016-17 season. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:55 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Thank you guys for all the messages of support it means a lot,when your down your not alone.The operation I had for Bowl Cancer on New Years Day was successful but now have 6 months of chemotherapy.I hope to be able to still get to games in future years so am positive of a full recovery. :bluebird:

All the best, and have a speedy recovery :bluebird:

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Good to hear the operation went well and you are positive of a full recovery :bluescarf: