Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED " OUT OF ORDER TODAY FOR CARDIFF FANS "

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:02 am

" OUT OF ORDER TODAY FOR CARDIFF FANS "

Also Cardiff fans told there would be alcohol served,then at 10am today BRISTOL changed their minds.

Supporters groups were told out the blue, that there would be a RV for coaches away at Bristol City today at 11am-11.10am and if anyone turned up late would be sent back to Cardiff immediately. Vince case was that 17 coaches all turning up at the same time could cause chaos at the turnstiles.

To be fair Vince Alm argued the case strongly, so they finally agreed two RV'S 10.45am and a second one at 11,15am but again if any coaches turn up after that they will be immediately turned back.

To me this is well out of order as originally we were all told there was not even a RV for Cardiff fans.

Re: " OUT OF ORDER TODAY FOR CARDIFF FANS "

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:18 am

Piss take Annis. Those travelling on the train are fine and people on the coaches are getting punished

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:24 am

Not taking pissing guys but we pretty much been left to our own devices. Why would you need a rv?? Pointless

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 am

nubbsy wrote:Piss take Annis. Those travelling on the train are fine and people on the coaches are getting punished

To be honest I hate RVS that's why I started going more in the car.
So those on the train were left alone :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:Not taking pissing guys but we pretty much been left to our own devices. Why would you need a rv?? Pointless

I'm glad for you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:41 am

Good luck guys hopefully see you in ground.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:42 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:Good luck guys hopefully see you in ground.

Dont need luck we just need a few tins

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:05 am

They will wrap up those on the train and contain them so all bases covered. Doing that last minute is a joke and well out of order. Got a feeling there might be a bit of agro today, probably caused by the plod who might love to get some city fans banned from the euro's. Also, the wurzels love to try and pick off lone groups walking back to temple meads, sly mo foes will be at it today I reckon. Beware people

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:09 am

The travel groups got told on Monday night at the SLO meeting about the two changes on times.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:30 am

These out of the blue RV's are a regular thing when going certain places.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Also Cardiff fans told there would be alcohol served,then at 10am today BRISTOL changed their minds

Re: UPDATED " OUT OF ORDER TODAY FOR CARDIFF FANS "

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:52 pm

When will they ever learn?

Has History taught them nothing?

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Not fair at all on our fans.

If that was going to be the case, they should have just announced that very early on - or stick to their original decision.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:33 pm

I got refused entry but let me in if I had a "coffee". :laughing6:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:07 pm

I ended up catching the train today. Into temple meads and then onto parsons green. A large police presence at temple meads but no bother. As easy as Charlton away for me.

Definitely think the plod hierarchy were trying to get to us with all these changes late on tho.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Got told we could get a pint in the Tobacco Factory (10 min walk), when we got there we found it didn't open till 12! :thumbup:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Got told we could get a pint in the Tobacco Factory (10 min walk), when we got there we found it didn't open till 12! :thumbup:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Got the train and had no trouble, police on the train on the way back though

Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:08 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169909 :ayatollah: