Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CANT FAULT IT "

Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:34 am

" CANT FAULT IT "

Yesterday's win at home to promotion play-off contenders Ipswich Town has now meant Cardiff have only lost once at home in their last 15 League games.

City at home have won eight games, drawn six games and lost one game in a controversial game against Leeds United.
For me this is an excellent home record and something Russell Slade can be very proud of as he had made it very hard for teams when they come to the Cardiff City Stadium.

Our away form has improved in recent weeks with away wins at Wolves and Huddersfield, mid City continue this form, I believe we can make the play-offs and remember the pressure is also more on Birmingham, Sheff Wed and Derby to make it.

I honestly now think we can start believing.

Reading here we come next Saturday :ayatollah:

Re: " CANT FAULT IT "

Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:22 am

Annis if you look at the rest of the teams and owe they have got to play Cardiff have got the best run in.. :bluebird:

Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:" CANT FAULT IT "

Yesterday's win at home to promotion play-off contenders Ipswich Town has now meant Cardiff have only lost once at home in their last 15 League games.

City at home have won eight games, drawn six games and lost one game in a controversial game against Leeds United.
For me this is an excellent home record and something Russell Slade can be very proud of as he had made it very hard for teams when they come to the Cardiff City Stadium.

Our away form has improved in recent weeks with away wins at Wolves and Huddersfield, mid City continue this form, I believe we can make the play-offs and remember the pressure is also more on Birmingham, Sheff Wed and Derby to make it.

I honestly now think we can start believing.
I have never stop believing annis I live for every Saturday that city are playing I always believe city can win any game and I live in hope that we can get to the playoffs even if it just extends the season for us and give us something to shout about I'll take wembley know

Reading here we come next Saturday :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:25 am

Realistically we've got to be looking to overhaul Derby as Wednesday put in another solid performance yesterday.It is now truly squeaky bum time as some geezer used to say.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:30 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Realistically we've got to be looking to overhaul Derby as Wednesday put in another solid performance yesterday.It is now truly squeaky bum time as some geezer used to say.

For me its the Burnley away we need a result,i think Derby will drop out they were 3 nil up yesterday and conceded 3 in the last 10 minutes.. :bluebird:

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:08 am

Derby & Wednesday have had expectancy all season, as we know probably better than most in recent years that can really weigh you down and kill you at the end of a long season.

The almost schizophrenic change on here hasn't been translated into real life in terms of attendance and all those "tutters" when things don't go right haven't returned yet, so our players can play with that monkey off their back.

The bookies have us as the 8th favourite for a top 6 finish, but a Wolves result today will probably pop us up to 7th favs.

I am surprised we have mounted a late season charge, and don't want to believe it will end up in anything,as we always end up disappointed.

Still a big ask to end up in the top 6, but Russ has made a fist of it.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:47 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Realistically we've got to be looking to overhaul Derby as Wednesday put in another solid performance yesterday.It is now truly squeaky bum time as some geezer used to say.

On current form , us and shef wed will soon knock Derby out of play-offs position. Drawing 3-3 being 3-0 up is woeful

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:50 am

ThomasC wrote:

On current form , us and shef wed will soon knock Derby out of play-offs position. Drawing 3-3 being 3-0 up is woeful

Aye,at least we only threw a 2-0 lead twice. :lol:

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:52 am

Howieblue wrote:Annis if you look at the rest of the teams and owe they have got to play Cardiff have got the best run in.. :bluebird:

They do, so in a way it's all in our hands :thumbright: :sladein: :bluebird: