Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" AS 1,000 CARDIFF FANS "

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:13 pm

:bluebird: OVER 1,000 CARDIFF FANS ARE TRAVELLING TO READING :bluebird:

NOT TO LATE TO GET YOUR TICKETS :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Cardiff City have been allocated an anitial 1,500 tickets, if we had sold them we could have another 1,000-1,500 tickets.
Nows the time to follow our club/team just up the M4.
City have always taken 2,500-4,000 over the years.
Play offs here we come.

:bluebird: ' CARLOS TOURS ARE RUNNING COACHES ' :bluebird:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170187 :thumbup: :bluescarf:

:ayatollah: READING V CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

Saturday 19th March 2016 KO. 3pm

Short trip and cheap tickets for youngsters :thumbright:

18-24 ages £10 :ayatollah:
17 and under £7 :ayatollah:

General Ticket Prices
Adults: £25.00
Senior Citizens Over 65yrs: £15.00
18-24 Years: £10.00
17 & under: £7.00

Disabled Allocations
Prices as stated above with a Carer: free of charge

Family Area Pricing. Available through our Ticket Office only (Not Online).
Two Adults + Two 17 & under: £44.00
Two Adults + One 17 & under: £42.00
One Adult + Two 17 & under: £29.00
One Adult + One 17 & under: £27.00

:ayatollah: FULHAM V CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

Sat. 9th April 2016. KO. 3pm

Available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold / Junior Bluebird Members only.

General Ticket Prices
Adults: £25.00
Senior Citizens 65yrs +: £20.00
17 – 21yrs: £20.00
16yrs & under: £15.00

Disabled Allocations
Adults: £12.50
Senior Citizens 65yrs +: £10.00
17 – 21yrs: £10.00
16yrs & under: £7.50

:ayatollah: BURNLEY V CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

You can also pay on the turnstile/cash :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tues. 5th April 2016. KO. 7:45pm.

Available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold / Junior Bluebird Members only.

General Ticket Prices
Adults: £24.00
Senior Citizens Over 65yrs: £15.00
Under 22: £15.00
Juniors under 18: £7.00

Disabled Allocations
Prices as stated above with a Carer: free of charge

:bluebird: :ayatollah: ' CARDIFF CITY'S 1,462 FANS AWAY AT BRISTOL CITY ' :ayatollah: :bluebird:

GREAT VALUE TICKETS
Link
http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 2&t=170171
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " AS 1,000 CARDIFF FANS "

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Personally I thought we would take 2,500 for such an important game.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Personally I thought we would take 2,500 for such an important game.

Do you think the last day of the rugby is affecting it?

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:42 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Personally I thought we would take 2,500 for such an important game.

That's a joke surely, as there's nothing to play for in the Rugby and this season and last season every excuse in the book has been used on why Our support is shocking.

Cardiff have something to play for big time :ayatollah:

Our home support average is 18th in the Championship below bottom of the League BOLTON :o

Rem it's cheap tickets for this one :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Rugby v Italy has been Sold out for months!

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:10 pm

ianto13 wrote:Rugby v Italy has been Sold out for months!

And??? I don't understand

We are football fans :ayatollah:

If we were playing Man City/Man United/Newcastle/Chelsea etc etc etc

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Have anyone got 2 membership no. i can borrow
Looking to buy tickets for me and my mate.
And we are both under 24
Thanks a lot !
Will love to go and watch the game !

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

That's a joke surely, as there's nothing to play for in the Rugby and this season and last season every excuse in the book has been used on why Our support is shocking.

Our home support average is 18th in the Championship below bottom of the League BOLTON :o

I know what you're saying and I agree with you. However a lot of people would still rather go out on the piss and spend £60-£70 watching the rugby than spend the money going to Reading. Would like to be wrong, but I'm sure if we were home this week it would be a similar crowd to last Saturday

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:20 pm

505 wrote:Have anyone got 2 membership no. i can borrow
And we are both under 24
Thanks a lot !

Someone was advertising a spare adult ticket on here earlier

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:26 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
And we are both under 24
Thanks a lot !

cheers, but probs cheaper for me to buy the member than to get the adult ticket.
Don't know why the box office is not helping me out here...

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:29 pm

505 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
And we are both under 24
Thanks a lot !

cheers, but probs cheaper for me to buy the member than to get the adult ticket.

He's advertising it at £20?

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:30 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

I know what you're saying and I agree with you. However a lot of people would still rather go out on the piss and spend £60-£70 watching the rugby than spend the money going to Reading. Would like to be wrong, but I'm sure if we were home this week it would be a similar crowd to last Saturday

It's becoming very very sad, every excuse is made on about our support nowadays, which is awful home and away, other clubs don't have it this problem. Non league clubs have been txking more away than us.
Yet I rem in the Premier League in January when everyone is skint We sold out away at Man United, Man City and Arsenal all very costly and plus we had Nescastle away in the Cup that month.

I'm the old days when we use to get 2,500 at home, we took more away then we do nowadays, that hurts and I know our club are very very worried about our home and away support.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
505 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
And we are both under 24
Thanks a lot !

He's advertising it at £20?

Probs easier for me to get the member at £10 and the ticket at £10, if i decide to go to another away match this season
thanks for the heads up tho :thumbright:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

It's becoming very very sad, every excuse is made on about our support nowadays, which is awful home and away, other clubs don't have it this problem. Non league clubs have been txking more away than us.
Yet I rem in the Premier League in January when everyone is skint We sold out away at Man United, Man City and Arsenal all very costly and plus we had Nescastle away in the Cup that month.

I'm the old days when we use to get 2,500 at home, we took more away then we do nowadays, that hurts and I know our club are very very worried about our home and away support.

Which is why the club needs to look after us "loyal supporter's " which to be fair with ST prices is a good start but they are good value for everyone not just current ST holders. I do believe that if we were away to a prem team like man c or Chelsea etc we would sell out.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:42 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

Which is why the club needs to look after us "loyal supporter's " which to be fair with ST prices is a good start but they are good value for everyone not just current ST holders. I do believe that if we were away to a prem team like man c or Chelsea etc we would sell out.

SPOT ON :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

Hopefully we can get another 3 points and the people who didn't go will miss out on another good day. I'm using Saturday to give me incentive to get through the working week :old:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:54 pm

The membership scheme doesn't help.

Fans who don't live in the area and can only go to a couple of aways in the South East won't go to the hassle of sorting membership in Mid March even if they fancy this one.

Maybe worth trying a game or 2 without it.
Is it really necessary now ? Especially as most games are pay on the day anyway.

This time I'm agreeing with Annis. We should be taking 2-2500 there considering recent form and where we are in the league... prices are cheap and it's a short trip.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Lawnmower wrote:The membership scheme doesn't help.

Fans who don't live in the area and can only go to a couple of aways in the South East won't go to the hassle of sorting membership in Mid March even if they fancy this one.

Is it really necessary now ? Especially as most games are pay on the day anyway.

This time I'm agreeing with Annis. We should be taking 2-2500 there considering recent form and where we are in the league... prices are cheap and it's a short trip.

Tim, I agree it does not help, but Leeds fans have it.
I see it as a money making scheme.
At most of our away games this season it's been pay on the gate and NO Membership asked for.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:08 pm

:old: 8-)
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

Hopefully we can get another 3 points and the people who didn't go will miss out on another good day. I'm using Saturday to give me incentive to get through the working week :old:

That would be perfect :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

At most of our away games this season it's been pay on the gate and NO Membership asked for.

I totally agree, save me a lot of fuss that i am going through now

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I doubt it makes much money.
Leeds sell out most aways, so there is a good reason for theirs.
Ours was set up to prevent trouble, but there's virtually no bad behaviour now and the time has come to at least trial it

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm going Saturday, looking forward to it but by f**k it is going to be a poor turnout. I've been up there midweek with around 3,500 of us.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Haven't got my ticket yet, but will do tonight when I get paid.

We should be taking 2,000 minimum there but sounds like that won't happen.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Was going to go but my daughter who is in Uni in London has been stressed with her work and wants to come home friday until wednesday, so I can't disappear for most of saturday.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Was going to go but my daughter who is in Uni in London has been stressed with her work and wants to come home friday until wednesday, so I can't disappear for most of saturday.

Take her with you to reading she might be stressed even more :thumbup:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:58 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Was going to go but my daughter who is in Uni in London has been stressed with her work and wants to come home friday until wednesday, so I can't disappear for most of saturday.

She won't want to see you, she'll want to be out on the town :laughing6: :thumbup:

Take her out for Sunday lunch instead. ;)

Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Give her £50 and let her do some retail therapy in Reading, while you go to the game :thumbright:

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:54 am

Are they on general sale, as website appears to read that only available to season ticket holders and gold card members? I want to go but not got either of these this season.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:54 am

Are they on general sale, as website appears to read that only available to season ticket holders and gold card members? I want to go but not got either of these this season.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:58 am

Knoxy wrote:Are they on general sale, as website appears to read that only available to season ticket holders and gold card members? I want to go but not got either of these this season.

I know they are on sale to all members etc