Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS ON CARDIFF CITY "

Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:28 pm

" GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS ON CARDIFF CITY "

The good news is Peter Whittingham and Fabio Da Silva have both been back in full training and could both play tomorrow against Reading.

The bad news is, David Marshsll's Virus was worse than first thought, so Simon Moore will start for the Bluebirds against Reading tomorrow.

Re: " GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS ON CARDIFF CITY "

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Will probably be the same starting line up as last week then.

Fabio will have to be on the bench.

Moore does worry me though - he is great at shot stopping but his flapping at crosses and handling in general is a concern.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 pm

davids wrote:Will probably be the same starting line up as last week then.

Moore does worry me though - he is great at shot stopping but his flapping at crosses and handling in general is a concern.

I couldn't agree more with that last statement. My heart stops every time the opposition crosses the ball :laughing6:

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:53 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:

I couldn't agree more with that last statement. My heart stops every time the opposition crosses the ball :laughing6:

Luckily Reading look like a side that will test his shot stopping rather than bombing our area with high balls to a tall striker. Against Ipswich my heart was in my mouth every time a cross went in. I dread to think how Manga and Connolly were feeling :shock: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:22 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:

Luckily Reading look like a side that will test his shot stopping rather than bombing our area with high balls to a tall striker. Against Ipswich my heart was in my mouth every time a cross went in. I dread to think how Manga and Connolly were feeling :shock: :lol:

Sounds similar to how another keeper on our books used to be!

Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Great news whitts is back :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:08 pm

nubbsy wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:

Sounds similar to how another keeper on our books used to be!

The difference is Marshy was bought in to replace the legend that is Peter Enckleman, we would have taken anyone to replace him.
Moore is an understudy and fans are completely in their rights to be scared when he plays, especially when we're trying our hardest to push a top 6 finish.