Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF FANS BUY BUY, AS EXTRA STAFF BROUGHT IN "

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:15 am

" CARDIFF FANS BUY BUY, AS EXTRA STAFF BROUGHT IN "

Cardiff fans have put their money down and shown their loyalty by buying season tickets for the 2016-17 Season.
Season tickets went on sale on March the 1st and not only have thousands of current season ticket holders renewed but hundreds of new season season tickets have been bought.

Last season City sold approx 10,000 season tickets, City are looking to sell at least 15,000 for next season.
Current sales are over 8,000 already and they've only been on sale for three weeks :bluebird:

For under 16's season tickets are only £49 :ayatollah:

City staff have been working round the clock and many have been brought in to cope with the demand.

All fans who purchase a Season Ticket before Monday 4th April 2016 will be entitled to a guaranteed TWO-YEAR PRICE FREEZE, up to and including the 2018/19 season.

Prices have been reduced across all of our zones, with Adult Season Tickets now available from only £299. Student pricing has also been introduced for just £99*, while full paying adults can purchase a Junior (U16) Season Ticket from just £49*!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CARDIFF FANS BUY BUY, AS EXTRA STAFF BROUGHT IN "

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 pm

I was down there yesterday renewing and Getting Wales tickets and there was a steady stream of fans renewing

Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Ticket Office phone lines are back up and running. Official tickets and 2016/17 STs can be bought online, by phone and in person.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:34 pm

This is nothing but great news had no idea sold that many, I know loads returning. It goes to show that while the football plays a big part it's the connection between club fans and team is where it is at. Never thought I would say this but next year the Canton will be rocking. :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Fantastic news, big respect to the club, they have got it right :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Brilliant news :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Great news , I still haven't renewed yet (but will) :bluescarf:

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Same here, haven't renewed yet, but will be next week. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:02 am

I think it's Fantastic News :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:48 am

Great news, to see that fans may be returning, renewed mine a couple of weeks back in Ninian 117, now is the chance for all those that feel passionately about having a singing section as close to the away fans as possible, to take the opportunity to secure their places in that section at a price that was not far off what would have been paid in the cheaper canton end, when we first moved to the CCS :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:01 am

Over 8000 sold already, & each of those gets Two Free tickets for the Derby game????

The CCS should be Rocking for that game!!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Just renewed and also booked Derby tickets to get a couple more down. All done in 10 mins.
:bluebird:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:49 pm

I. Renewed on Tuesday happy days still love following city

Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Great news and derby tickets flying out. I hear quite a few going to Burnley :thumbup:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:38 pm

This is great news, and proves that city fans will come out and support in numbers if treated fairly. :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Fantastic news

Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Excellent news i will be be getting mine at the end of the month :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:24 am

Keep it up City fans,we want at least 15,000 season ticket holders, Ive renewed my daughters and mine even though I now live in Mallorca :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:29 am

Seems a lot will wait until end of month, I think we will hit 10k by the Derby game and anything after and through summer will be a bonus :thumbup:

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:32 am

Renewed mine and my son about a fortnight ago. Just phoned for the 2 free tickets for the Derby game sorted in mins and we get 2 each so 4 tickets free. Great work from club :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:22 pm

' UPDATED '

Cardiff City set for biggest crowd of the season as more than 20,000 expected for Derby County clash

FRIDAY 25 MAR 2016

BY STEVE TUCKER

The club has offered two free tickets to anyone who has purchased a season ticket

Cardiff City are on course for a bumper, biggest crowd of the season for their next Championship clash against Derby in the Welsh capital.

The Bluebirds are hoping more than 20,000 fans will be at the match to cheer thir side on thanks to a surge in sales of season tickets for next season.

As part of an aggressive ticketing policy, the Welsh club is offering two free tickets for the Rams’ clash on April 2 to everyone who purchases a new season ticket. That is on top of other incentives which include lower prices in all areas and a two-year price freeze on anyone who buys a season ticket before April 4.

The club say there has been a promising number of season ticket sold already and they are selling at the fastest rate since the 2011-12 campaign when the Bluebirds reached the League Cup final and the Championship play-offs.

Unconfirmed reports suggest 8,000 season tickets have already been sold for next term with the hope that could rise to around 15,000 this summer. Last season the club sold around 10,000.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Surely this is good news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Surely this is good news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It certainly is Mason and about time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: