Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' A BOLTON FANS VIEW OF YESTERDAY ' Hmmmmm?

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:42 pm

You might not agree,but its always good to read the opposition fans view :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Anthony rearden ‏@antrearden (Bolton fan)
@AnnisAbraham I would be very worried if your a bluebird after the shite you served up yesterday annis. 10 men.bottom of league.96 min pen
it's the worst season in the history of Bolton my friend I know you had all the possession but the Bolton reporter claims
Bolton had clear cut chances to win and be out of sight and he's not to complimentary normally towards Bolton

Re: ' A BOLTON FANS VIEW OF YESTERDAY ' Hmmmmm

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Bolton Reporter

Marc Iles
‏@MarcIles
By the gods that was harsh... #bwfc should have had it won. Defended like lions with 10 men. Life? Don't talk to me about life...

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Annis, with respect, I don't care what they say.

You can criticise performances and go over stats or talk about who had the most chances, but at this stage of the season it doesn't matter.

Slade said a few weeks ago that for the last few games of the season, the result is more important than the result. He's right.

We haven't had results recently, but we did yesterday.

We are still in with a chance of the top six, that's the only thing that matters.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Annis, with respect, I don't care what they say.

You can criticise performances and go over stats, but at this stage of the season it doesn't matter.

Slade said a few weeks ago that for the last few games of the season, the result is more important than the result. He's right.

We are still in with a chance of the top six, that's the only thing that matters.

Ned,Im just posting their view.

I agree with a lot of it,but I also know what matters at the end of the day is the 3pts and we got them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Who cares, their team will languish in the third tier in an empty stadium, they spent beyond their means. I'd rather be where we are on a whole than be where they are right now.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:04 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:Who cares, their team will languish in the third tier in an empty stadium, they spent beyond their means. I'd rather be where we are on a whole than be where they are right now.

If you don't care,why bother to come on the topic?

Also I thought u had left this forum,don't bother to come back as all u do is slag it off else where :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Reply on twitter
Howard Ŵorwood ‏@HWorwood
@AnnisAbraham same old thing BUT the result says that Cardiff won 2.1 10 or 20 men.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:Who cares, their team will languish in the third tier in an empty stadium, they spent beyond their means. I'd rather be where we are on a whole than be where they are right now.

Also I thought u had left this forum,don't bother to come back as all u do is slag it off else where :thumbright: :thumbright:

Commenting on the constant negativity aimed at the regime, despite all the positives that has happened to us this season. Continuously trying to gain one over on fans

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:08 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Commenting on the constant negativity aimed at the regime, despite all the positives that has happened to us this season. Continuously trying to gain one over on fans

Its all about opinion is it not and by the way,I have not mentioned the Regime for over 4 months,just concentrated on backing our team.

:wave:

No problem now go back over there with Polo.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Where is Polo? Aint seen him comment on here for last few weeks.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Mike Strinati wrote:Where is Polo? Aint seen him comment on here for last few weeks.

Banned for constant foul mouthing other posters and his little gang left again with him,but this time I won't be letting them back.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

You can criticise performances and go over stats, but at this stage of the season it doesn't matter.

I agree with a lot of it,but I also know what matters at the end of the day is the 3pts and we got them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly, we got the win and that's all I care about.

You've got to remember that Bolton had no pressure on them as they're already down. We knew we had to win, and knowing that Sheffield Wednesday drew and we still had a good chance if we won put even more pressure on us to get the result. So much easier playing without pressure.

It will be different next week. We'll both be under pressure to get a result - we need a win, Sheffield Wednesday need to not lose.

Re: ' A BOLTON FANS VIEW OF YESTERDAY ' Hmmmmm?

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:39 pm

The only important statistic in any football match is the final score.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:51 pm

You can criticise performances and go over stats or talk about who had the most chances, but at this stage of the season it doesn't matter.

We won by the skin of our teeth...I know a wins a win but we should of been at least 3-1 down....and a last gasp penalty is hardly a convincing result in my eyes :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Slade defo had the gods on his side on Sat. No doubting that :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:58 pm

krabb wrote:

We won by the skin of our teeth...I know a wins a win but we should of been at least 3-1 down....and a last gasp penalty is hardly a convincing result in my eyes :ayatollah:

If it was in August/September then I'd be more worried about the performance.

But I will be happy if we we win five games in a row over the next few weeks with 94th minute penalties.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:02 pm

ThomasC wrote:Slade defo had the gods on his side on Sat. No doubting that :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Same again please for next Saturday :o :thumbup: :D

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:18 pm

My take on the game, Bolton played better than there league position implied, the sending off was a correct one ( looked worse from where I was), & with all the possession we just couldn't score, just like the last few games, so nothing new.

At the end of the day, we are where we are, & they are where they are,,,relegated. The league table tells no lies, & we have been there ourselves before, many times. Best not to forget that fact.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Remember the Leeds home game where we battered them and lost,these things happen but at the end of the day it's the points that matter.
Their views are fair but we got the points and we needed them the most.
The same goes for Saturday it's all about 3points over performance. :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:The only important statistic in any football match is the final score.

Steve, Spot on :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:52 pm

We won end off. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:06 pm

We left it a bit late, that's all. Job done! :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:23 pm

They were unlucky and as I said before the stats are very misleading. And I stand with my comment that had they kept 11 men on the pitch they would of won. :sladeout:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They were unlucky and as I said before the stats are very misleading. And I stand with my comment that had they kept 11 men on the pitch they would of won. :sladeout:

Had they kept 11 men we would have beaten them more easily. Anyone who has played football knows that a side who are already a goal up are sometimes harder to beat as they go into a defensive mode.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:43 am

Exactly. A few weeks ago we played Leeds off the park with 10 men and lost 2-0. What goes around comes around, and over the course of a season last minute wins/losses and draws tend to equal themselves out. Also, wins when we should have lost and vice versa. The injury time winners against Brentford and Bolton cancel out the injury time losses to Rotherham and Fulham. We were due a bit of luck and got it on Saturday. Lets hope the luck lasts us for (at least) 2 more games.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:The only important statistic in any football match is the final score.

Steve, Spot on :ayatollah:

Exactly. The Bolton view was a fair reflection of the game but football is not an exact science and we won 2-1 and that is the bottom line.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:31 am

totally unimportant. where they are in the table doesnt make a difference. these sorts of game can happen.

Sheffield wednesday only just beat them at home, Hull the same. We've played better and lost this season, 3 points is all that matters.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:01 pm

To be fair I agree with the post I even said myself we were shite those where the words I used but we didn't gave up and we still got a chance