Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' DAVID MARSHALL CALLED IN '

Sat May 07, 2016 12:56 pm

' DAVID MARSHALL CALLED IN '

Yesterday David Marshall Cardiff City's and Scotland's No1 goalie was called on his own to the Cardiff City Stadium.
Russell Slade called Marshall to his office and told him that he would no longer be the manager next season and that Vincent Tan had moved him upstairs.
Slade then asked David Marshall as Captain of Cardiff City could he tell the Cardiff City Squad the news.

The whisper in the club is that Trollope is favourite to succeed Russell Slade as manager of Cardiff City?

Re: ' DAVID MARSHALL CALLED IN '

Sat May 07, 2016 12:58 pm

I'd have Trollope. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2016 1:15 pm

I hope it's not Trollope we need fresh ideas not recycled ones

Sat May 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Nooooo ffs noooo

Sat May 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Ryan if it as down to you we would still have slade you must be easily pleased mate for sure

Sat May 07, 2016 1:26 pm

DEANO wrote:Ryan if it as down to you we would still have slade you must be easily pleased mate for sure

Well I don't moan like you. :roll:

Sat May 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
DEANO wrote:Ryan if it as down to you we would still have slade you must be easily pleased mate for sure

Rydo you're a scream! :lol:

Sat May 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Lanwood wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Uh...okay whatever. :laughing6: :wave:

Sat May 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Lanwood wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

It was a compliment by the way :P

Sat May 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Lanwood wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Lanwood wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

It was a compliment by the way :P

Well I've not heard that one before. :lol: :thumbup:

Sat May 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' DAVID MARSHALL CALLED IN '

Slade then asked David Marshall as Captain of Cardiff City could he tell the Cardiff City Squad the news.

tell em yourself Slade ffs

Sat May 07, 2016 3:10 pm

IF it is PT, then so much for that "spark",,,,more like trying to strike a damp match. I for one would not be inspired by his appointment. What we need in a new person, with new Ideas & a new way of playing, unless of course you enjoyed the football on show today!

Sat May 07, 2016 3:11 pm

I don't see the point in moving slade upstairs and appointing Trollope! Nothing changes there! Same set up and coaching team!

Fresh approach we need! Slade has brought us stability and leaves the team not in bad shape to be fair!

a couple need to move on but we have a good nucleus to build on! A new manager with a full pre season to implement his ideas!

Sat May 07, 2016 7:36 pm

I think it will be Trollope and he's a great coach bout it won't ignite the fans.

Sat May 07, 2016 8:47 pm

And in what universe do they think that Trollope would be able to coach a team into the top 6 of this division?

Have they not been watching the style of football that Trollope has been instrumental in employing this season?

Sat May 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Stringfellow wrote:I think it will be Trollope and he's a great coach bout it won't ignite the fans.

If it was going to be Trollope I think they would of already announced him as manager when they removed Slade

Sat May 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Why would slade do it himself i think this is bullshit