Kodi , best add ons

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kodi , best add ons

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Wed May 11, 2016 6:29 pm

What's the best add ons for live football ?
I found a few which can get sky and bt but what about the ones which aren't on sky or bt what's the best add ins for those games ?

Any good ones for movies too?
CardiffCityBlue

Kodi , best add ons

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Kodi , best add ons

Postby darran1927 » Wed May 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Exodus is good for movies and TV, sports zem sports, sports devil.
I just used a build though using Ares wizard and use pulse build it puts all addons for you and groups them into sports,movies etc
darran1927

Postby rontom » Wed May 11, 2016 7:10 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:What's the best add ons for live football ?
I found a few which can get sky and bt but what about the ones which aren't on sky or bt what's the best add ins for those games ?

Any good ones for movies too?

I think that Castaway is the best,go into Castaway, live sport, then you have quite a big selection of links on offer, I sometimes use crichd, but the most reliable is dimsports, Castaway was originally for the developers own use but now he has made it available to everyone and keeps it up to date, for movies try Exodus, Pheonix, ukturks,Velocity, thats all you need
rontom

Postby Jestrix » Sun May 29, 2016 9:54 pm

I've just programmed exodus and Pheonix into my android box and when the missis tried to watch a programme none of the links would work.. Is this a common problem or have I maybe not set it up properly?
Jestrix

Postby darran1927 » Mon May 30, 2016 6:25 am

Jestrix wrote:I've just programmed exodus and Pheonix into my android box and when the missis tried to watch a programme none of the links would work.. Is this a common problem or have I maybe not set it up properly?

I know phoenix has problems with the sports but I've not had problems with any of the other links I'd reinstall
darran1927

Postby ashi83 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:57 am

I used to use phoenix for TV but support/development has been discontinued.

Try Cosmix - It's what I use to access british tv since I live overseas now. It has tons of stuff on there.
Cheering the boys from thousands of miles away!
ashi83

Postby Jestrix » Mon May 30, 2016 9:15 am

Great cheers both! :ayatollah:
Jestrix

Postby rontom » Mon May 30, 2016 9:28 am

ashi83 wrote:I used to use phoenix for TV but support/development has been discontinued.

Try Cosmix - It's what I use to access british tv since I live overseas now. It has tons of stuff on there.

Phoenix is one of the best for sport now been completely revamped you should try it again, also castaway and ukturks are good
rontom

Postby Jestrix » Mon May 30, 2016 9:58 am

Do I search and install them in the same way as I did with fusion and Exodus?
Jestrix

Postby Jestrix » Mon May 30, 2016 9:59 am

Phoenix has worked fine it's the Exodus links that I've had trouble with but not sure if it's just because the programme she wanted to watch was a slightly older one (Nashville) so maybe the streams aren't active?
Jestrix

Postby darran1927 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:09 am

Jestrix wrote:Phoenix has worked fine it's the Exodus links that I've had trouble with but not sure if it's just because the programme she wanted to watch was a slightly older one (Nashville) so maybe the streams aren't active?

Do other shows work on it? If they do then it's likely the stream isn't active if not then more than likely exodus is the issue
darran1927

Postby ashi83 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:10 am

rontom wrote:
ashi83 wrote:I used to use phoenix for TV but support/development has been discontinued.

Phoenix is one of the best for sport now been completely revamped you should try it again, also castaway and ukturks are good

Ah cheers, I gave up on it a few months ago when I started using Cosmix. I use sportsdevil for sports mostly and its decent, though i still have phoenix installed, will try again!
Cheering the boys from thousands of miles away!
ashi83

Postby darran1927 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:13 am

Jestrix wrote:Phoenix has worked fine it's the Exodus links that I've had trouble with but not sure if it's just because the programme she wanted to watch was a slightly older one (Nashville) so maybe the streams aren't active?

If I were you I would use this link and follow instructions it does a build for you and installs all the addons automatically for you thats what I used https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how- ... zard-kodi/
darran1927

Postby darran1927 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:15 am

darran1927 wrote:

If I were you I would use this link and follow instructions it does a build for you and installs all the addons automatically for you thats what I used https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how- ... zard-kodi/

Then once you open it in progams pick a build (I used pulse) then wait for it to install then you'll have all the addons done for you
darran1927

Postby RIVERSIDE-FC » Mon May 30, 2016 11:06 am

It depends what you want really.
For me personally I pay a sub for a addon called sportsmania it works out a pound a week and you get every sports channel every live game and ppv event crystal clear no buffering no issues .

If you want to stay on the free route
I would say atm
Zem TV
Ak47
Bulldog streams
Phoenix ( now they got cosmix added is a good extra)
Halow TV
Navi x
Njm soccer
And money sports

These are the best addons ATM for free sports link and sky channels
RIVERSIDE-FC

Postby RIVERSIDE-FC » Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 am

Exodus has had issues with their reslovers and lambada the creator of it has said exodus was only intended for SD links

The best TV series addons I would say
Exodus
Release bb
UK turk and phenoix
123 movies
The royal we

I only use exodus and release hub
And I got a real debird account which is free between 6am and 12 pm or its 12 pound for 6 months I think
But once its linked to your reslovers and exodus it allows you access to premium streams and links and a lot more 1080 p 5.1 sound links with less buffering as they are smaller files
RIVERSIDE-FC

Postby Jestrix » Mon May 30, 2016 12:03 pm

darran1927 wrote:
darran1927 wrote:

Then once you open it in progams pick a build (I used pulse) then wait for it to install then you'll have all the addons done for you

This sounds great I'll give it a go this afternoon, cheers buddy :ayatollah:
Jestrix

Postby darran1927 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:It depends what you want really.
For me personally I pay a sub for a addon called sportsmania it works out a pound a week and you get every sports channel every live game and ppv event crystal clear no buffering no issues .

I would say atm
Zem TV
Ak47
Bulldog streams
Halow TV
Navi x
Njm soccer
And money sports

with that addon subscription do you get sky box office stuff?
darran1927

Postby Wayne S » Mon May 30, 2016 12:24 pm

Having been a critic of Kodi / XBMC for many a year I am now in a love hate relationship with it.

Anyone looking for an easy fix for I'd for for a build.

Add the source, www.areswizard.co.uk and it does the rest for you. Unzip and run the Ares Wizard Programming then pick a build.

The Beast is good and gives you everything in a good (for Kodi) layout.
Wayne S

Postby RIVERSIDE-FC » Mon May 30, 2016 12:36 pm

darran1927 wrote:

I would say atm
Zem TV
Ak47
Bulldog streams
Halow TV
Navi x
Njm soccer
And money sports

Yeah mate all ppv events
All been perfect for me .
RIVERSIDE-FC

Postby RIVERSIDE-FC » Mon May 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Builds are OK but their mainly for the look of it more than any think

But with builds if an addon goes down any shortcuts that have been set up you lose the whole section until the creator pushes an update.

I simply use
sports mania for all my sports
2 music addons

And 5/6 movie and TV addons

Then if new addons come out you can add them your self etc

Keep it light and simple
RIVERSIDE-FC

Postby darran1927 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:54 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:
darran1927 wrote:

I would say atm
Zem TV
Ak47
Bulldog streams
Halow TV
Navi x
Njm soccer
And money sports

Yeah mate all ppv events
All been perfect for me .

Cheers will check that out as the sports aren't the best in the free streams
darran1927

Postby Egdun » Mon May 30, 2016 1:00 pm

I live abroad , and the addon I use is white label 30quid a month gives all Brit channels plus all sky chans inc sports and movies, NBC sports ...you'll never miss a prem match (British comentry too.
Egdun

Postby rontom » Mon May 30, 2016 5:31 pm

darran1927 wrote:

If I were you I would use this link and follow instructions it does a build for you and installs all the add ons automatically for you thats what I used https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how- ... zard-kodi/

I have tried a few times with ares and each time it locks my computer, the safest way is not a build but to just download the add ons you require, using fusion it is quite easy to do that
rontom

Postby rontom » Mon May 30, 2016 5:36 pm

You should read this, they are 100% right, have known friends who have downloaded these builds and have regretted it

https://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-builds-risks/
rontom

Postby Robert M. Harris » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:18 am

Hello Guys, I'm searching best Kodi addon for watching Sports, Finally, I found this article where guide for Sky Sports Channel addon for Kodi but don't know much about it. What's your opinion about Sky Sports Channel
Robert M. Harris

Postby snoopystorm » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:34 am

Majority of internet providers are blocking certain add ons, ideally you need to install a VPN and put you IP address outside of the UK or risk a knock at the door from your local constabulary, even though Kodi (Was Microsoft XBox tv or whatever it was called) is free to use with no repercussions you can still be done for content you watch via add ons such as Exodus that breach broadcasting and licensing issues if that makes sense. Just google kodi boxes and the law for a better idea :thumbup:
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby RYANBLUE » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:00 am

I can work out the fire stick at all. It was ok when I had Terranium but its the most clunky interface Ive ever known - cant seem to download or install nowt
RYANBLUE

Postby Spanishblue » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:28 pm

As a complete novice to this but as have now moved and am completely starting from scratch with a broadband and TV set up I am keen to explore the idea of an Android Box. Can anyone make any recommendations that is as idiot proof to follow as possible. What to buy, where to buy it, how much and how to set it up etc. Is there an easy available guide? Anyone offer support on this?
Thanks in advance!
Spanishblue

Return to General Chat