Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' League One Club Expect 20,000 Season Ticket Sales '

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:12 pm

' League One Club Expect 20,000 Season Ticket Sales '

This season Bradford City sold 17,500 season tickets for what I call Division 3 football :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Next season Bradford who failed to get promotion this season expect sales to be even better and reach 20,000 sales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bradford City Football Club have to also compete with Rugby League in their area and about 15 other Premier and League clubs within 30 miles off Bradford.

Neighbours Championship Club Huddersfield Town have done an offer and have sold over 15,000 for 2016-17 season.

Its been years since Bradford City saw top flight football.

Their Special offer is until July 17th 2016
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' League One Club Expect 20,000 Season Ticket Sales '

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:57 pm

£99 for a kids ticket ! More expensive than ours.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:£99 for a kids ticket ! More expensive than ours.

But adult ticket massively cheaper than ours! Must be 3rd year they've done this and had massive sales as a result. :old:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Let's be honest, thats a cracking deal. They're thinking of the fans there by offering such a great deal. Well done Bradford. :thumbright:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:48 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:£99 for a kids ticket ! More expensive than ours.

Our kids is £49 when bought with adult ST. I would still swap our prices for theirs, would save me and my lads ticket £100

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Massive sales yes.don't mean massive crowds.if the team struggle you don't turn you haven't lost much money as a consequence.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:20 am

skiprat wrote:Massive sales yes.don't mean massive crowds.if the team struggle you don't turn you haven't lost much money as a consequence.

When uve got a season ticket your more likely to go more than if you have not,thats proven and you,your family spend more at the ground etc :ayatollah:

I bet other clubs wish they had that many,especially ours.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:22 am

You have to give credit where it's due and fair play to Bradford for thinking of their fans and putting bums on seats. Ever since their amazing run to the League cup final they've been a club on an upward spiral

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:17 am

The one thing our club is lacking st the moment is momentum. We had it a few years ago with cup finals and play offs and that built the fan base.
Until that momentum returns then we wont see the fans return in numbers.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 am

Common sense for lower league or smaller clubs clubs to give good deals.

As apposed to big clubs who have garenteed huge crowds regardless and thus milk fans because they can.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:11 am

Also Bradford are a club on the up and are sewing their seeds for the future. I wish cardiff had thought about the fans 5 years ago but all vinny seen was ££££££££££££ and said fuxk the 5%, they are 'easily replaced'! Some seem to have but I'll never forget that.