Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale spin,

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 pm

His statement today refers to how hard done we are and how well we are supposedly doing against 5 clubs who are in receipt of parachute paymnets from the premier league so they have some sort of advantage over us.

Well correct me if im wrong havent we got the highest wage bill in the championship or around the highest, if that is the case surely his ref to competing with clubs that have the parachute paymnets is irrelevant as they are paying their players less than us?

I got a season ticket for myself and my son last week and find it very disheartening that our Chairman seems to take us fans for mugs and our own Manager quite honestly thinks even less of us.It is obvious to all that new faces, a fresh start is needed to kickstart any kind of promotion chase in the second half of the season including dare i say it our own Chairman. The board is now a little group of mates watching each others backs to take as much as they can out of the club, christ no wonder Borley a true City fan doesn't want to be party to it anymore.

Re: Ridsdale spin,

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Humphry's wrote:His statement today refers to how hard done we are and how well we are supposedly doing against 5 clubs who are in receipt of parachute paymnets from the premier league so they have some sort of advantage over us.

Well correct me if im wrong havent we got the highest wage bill in the championship or around the highest, if that is the case surely his ref to competing with clubs that have the parachute paymnets is irrelevant as they are paying their players less than us?

I got a season ticket for myself and my son last week and find it very disheartening that our Chairman seems to take us fans for mugs and our own Manager quite honestly thinks even less of us.It is obvious to all that new faces, a fresh start is needed to kickstart any kind of promotion chase in the second half of the season including dare i say it our own Chairman. The board is now a little group of mates watching each others backs to take as much as they can out of the club, christ no wonder Borley a true City fan doesn't want to be party to it anymore.

Yet on the phone to me he keeps saying he understands and its hurting him like it hurts us.
He can never hurt like us CCFC is in Our Blood.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 pm

thats rubbish

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Humphry's wrote:His statement today refers to how hard done we are and how well we are supposedly doing against 5 clubs who are in receipt of parachute paymnets from the premier league so they have some sort of advantage over us.

Yet on the phone to me he keeps saying he understands and its hurting him like it hurts us.

it hurts him as every time we lose his share valuation of 40p goes down :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:thats rubbish

if we are paying higher wages then the parachute paymnets he refers to is irrelevant, unless you have something to counter this and back up your " thats rubbish" statement.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

He can never hurt like us CCFC is in Our Blood.