Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' LATEST ON HAL ROBSON-KANU '

Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:33 am

' LATEST ON HAL ROBSON-KANU '

PREMIER LEAGUE TRIO CHASE ROBSON-KANU

Wales hero Hal Robson-Kanu is at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war, with Sky sources indicating three Premier League clubs have begun negotiations with the striker’s representatives.

Release by Championship side Reading in June, it appears free agent Robson-Kanu will not be short of offers from clubs following his exploits at Euro 2016, where he played a key role in Wales’ run to the semi-finals.

Swansea City are favourites from the Premier League to sign Kanu.

Celtic are also interested.

Also a number of foreign clubs are interested in signing the Welsh star.

Last year Cardiff City made an approach,but Kanu turned the welsh club down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' LATEST ON HAL ROBSON-KANU '

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:20 am

Isnt it funny what a bit of good press can do.
He scored from a complete miss hit and produced a moment of class.
To be honest he's a championship player at best, but good luck to him I hope he gets the chance to play in the PL.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:30 am

He should go to the Jacks where he will be loved due to his Welsh exploits, and good for the national side to be playing for a Welsh club in the PL :bluebird:

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:33 am

I agree about him being a Championship player. He'll have a lot of bench-warming at Swansea, where he'll be an impact player.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:38 am

bluemun wrote:I agree about him being a Championship player. He'll have a lot of bench-warming at Swansea, where he'll be an impact player.

100% correct

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Hope he goes to the jacks distinctly average, like their recent signing Leroy Fer, see you soon in the championship.