Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Was it down to the Manager that Jazz didnt perform?

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Reading the Fulham forum posts from January I get the feeling that might have had something to do with it. Heres hoping Trollope gets the best out of him which I have a feeling he will. :ayatollah:

Dire performance and at fault or every goal

How the hell this guy is a professional footballer is beyond me. How the hell he keeps getting picked week in week out is also beyond me.

I am not a fan of Jazz and said at the time his signing was an extremely bad sign for the coming season. I suggested it heralded a lack of ambition that he was rolled out as a big signing. He was poor all the time he was on loan and has remained underwhelming

As someone who main playing position has nearly always been as a full back I tend to watch those players more and be critical of them.
He was appalling last night. Yes cross for goal fine.
But defending wise and general play was abysmal. Wrong side of players, late challenges, when he got forward apart from that cross he looks inside too much.
Shocking display and the worst by a player this season for me.

Was at the game last night and it was painful to watch. Richards got absolutely ruined by their winger Graham and was taken off, soon as Fredericks came on Graham was nowhere near as effective.

Can Grimmer be recalled from loan because of an emergency? The emergency is that we've finally confirmed that Jazz is terrible.

Oh Christ, the club has hired the wrong Head Coach! He keeps picking Jazz to play, but most of this forum think it's his fault alone that the club are doing so badly.

How many people on here wanted Kit to be hired, and then wanted him sacked when their choice didn't work out? It's unfortunate for Jazz that all the rest of the team are playing so well, as it causes him to stand out like a sore thumb. Come back Senderos, all is forgiven.

Yet every manager he has played for at Fulham has made him first choice AND he is much much better for Wales.

I appreciate this opinion isn't going to be a popular but perhaps our style doesn't suit him and/or he is playing to orders that don't suit his game.

I am not saying he is a great player it just seems odd that FOUR experienced Managers have made him first choice AND he is so much better for Wales.

You can't go from being a good player to a poor one over night. He's being utilised wrongly and as a result he form has dropped. Then the lack of morale all round hasn't helped he's cause.