Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow is the day

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

That PR is going to ask the Players they're veiws on DJ. Not going to bother Posting it on the other board as this board is the one that deserves to have the latest news, but this is true just been told by a someone who to say they are in the Know at the club is a understatement.

Re: Tomorrow is the day

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:That PR is going to ask the Players they're veiws on DJ. Not going to bother Posting it on the other board as this board is the one that deserves to have the latest news, but this is true just been told by a someone who to say they are in the Know at the club is a understatement.

Ohhh... I'm sick of having my balls tickled and teased with!! Just pull me off already!!

( Pull off - Tell me who )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Make sure that someone reminds the players that DJ called them all wankers after the game yesterday.

And that his thoughts on them is in the public domain

That should help sort things out.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:13 pm

DJ is right they are wankers.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Make sure that someone reminds the players that DJ called them all wankers after the game yesterday.

And that his thoughts on them is in the public domain

That should help sort things out.
After the game i went into a one minute blue rant then smashed the radio up in my backyard

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Chairmans press release - dj stays

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 98,00.html

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Jay is a wanker on way out from ground fucker had worlds biggest grin on his face,

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:47 pm

They are all cunts never mind just Jay

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Matthews and mcnaughton were the only ones i feel deserved credit yesterday !