Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY MIDFIELDER OFFICIALLY LEAVES "

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:33 pm

" CARDIFF CITY MIDFIELDER OFFICIALLY LEAVES "

Tom Adeyemi links up with fellow Championship club Rotherham for this season 2016/17.

Cardiff City can confirm that midfielder Tom Adeyemi has joined Rotherham United on a season-long loan, subject to international clearance.

Cardiff City would like to wish Tom all the very best during his time in South Yorkshire.

Tom Adeyemi went out to Leeds United last season on a season-long loan and City then asked for a £1million signing on fee if Leeds decided to keep him on.

Leeds United sent him back at the end of last season.

Cardiff have been trying to move him on again,it is believed that Rotherham are paying two thirds of the £15,000 a week wages.

This time Cardiff have asked for no signing on fee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY MIDFIELDER OFFICIALLY LEAVES "

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Yet another huge waste of money by OGS..that bloke was an absolute disaster of a manager!!!

Another one off the wage bill I suppose but I would imagine Rotherham are not paying all his wages or a loan fee

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:48 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Tom Adeyemi links up with Rotherham for this season 2016/17

Cardiff City can confirm that midfielder Tom Adeyemi has joined Rotherham United on a season-long loan, subject to international clearance.

Cardiff City would like to wish Tom all the very best during his time in South Yorkshire.

Tom Adeyemi went out to Leeds United last season on a season-long loan and City then asked for a £1million signing on fee if Leeds decided to keep him on.

Leeds United sent him back at the end of last season.

Cardiff have been trying to move him on again,it is believed that Rotherham are paying two thirds of the £15,000 a week wages.

This time Cardiff have asked for no signing on fee.

Good and City can now go and use some of those wages towards a striker :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Still think this lad can come good. Good loan move though for him to get the game time needed.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:01 pm

' UPDATED '
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783 :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Let's hope the money gets used to areas we need players

Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Tan agreed to allow Ole to sign Adeyemi on 15k a week? Dear me! :shock:

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Tan agreed to allow Ole to sign Adeyemi on 15k a week? Dear me! :shock:

I thought, at the time, it was Mehmet Dalman who openly endorsed & personally wanted OGS to replace Malky?

OGS free reign in the transfer market has to be down to MD,,,& Simon Lim, who was chief executive at that time???

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:10 pm

he was brilliant for Birmingham before he signed for us ,just for some reasonhasn't happened for him here

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:he was brilliant for Birmingham before he signed for us ,just for some reasonhasn't happened for him here

He's not on his own either, is he?

Yet another player who, strangely enough, things just didn't happen for him here!

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:18 pm

That's Fabio and Moore sold and Adeyemi loaned in the last week. 2.5mill and around 45k a week off the wage bill. So let's see some intent and sign a bloody striker!

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:19 pm

nubbsy wrote:That's Fabio and Moore sold and Adeyemi loaned in the last week. 2.5mill and around 45k a week off the wage bill. So let's see some intent and sign a bloody striker!

let's hope so

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:04 am

Alan Stubbs, Rotherham manager

Rotherham boss on Adeyemi signing

Rotherham boss Alan Stubbs believes Tom Adeyemi will bring some much needed physicality to the Millers’ midfield.

Speaking to the Yorkshire Post, he said...

“Tom will give us much-needed competition in that midfield area.

“He is a big, strong, athletic, dominant midfield player.

“He is also a box-to-box player who has got great energy. He will give us something that I feel will certainly add to that midfield.

“Tom’s work ethic is very good and he is good on the ball and he wins the ball back.

“He is one of those who turns a lot of 50:50 balls into his favour. He should be wanting to score more goals.

“Also, he gives us more solidity in there. He is more of a physical presence, which we wanted.”

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:31 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Tan agreed to allow Ole to sign Adeyemi on 15k a week? Dear me! :shock:

I thought, at the time, it was Mehmet Dalman who openly endorsed & personally wanted OGS to replace Malky?

OGS free reign in the transfer market has to be down to MD,,,& Simon Lim, who was chief executive at that time???

Everything is Tans fault in his eyes :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:32 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Yet another huge waste of money by OGS..that bloke was an absolute disaster of a manager!!!

Another one off the wage bill I suppose but I would imagine Rotherham are not paying all his wages or a loan fee

OGS is without question easily the worst managers ever and was on 4 f*cking mill a year!!! :shock: :o

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:49 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Yet another huge waste of money by OGS..that bloke was an absolute disaster of a manager!!!

OGS = CLUELESS CLOWN :roll: