Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CHEAP CARDIFF CITY TICKETS "

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:26 pm

" CHEAP CARDIFF CITY TICKETS "

Traveling back from Mallorca next week to watch Cardiff City v Leeds United

I was shocked to find how cheap the tickets were.

£20 Adult in Ninian Stand :ayatollah:
£5 Under 16's in Ninian Stand :bluebird:
Can't fault it, So I persuaded a few more City fans who only go now and again to come along :ayatollah:

Really looking forward to it and with 2,000 Leeds fans traveling and pay on the day.

Surely looking at a crowd of 20,000 plus :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fair play Cardiff City for keeping ticket prices low for Championship football :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Saturday 17th September 12.30pm :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CHEAP CARDIFF CITY TICKETS "

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Its an early kick off on Sky - cant see 20k

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:34 pm

I'm not normally a pessimist but 12.30 on a Saturday lunchtime will affect the crowd badly as usual, especially as people can see it on TV. 15,000 tops I'm afraid, but would love to be proved wrong.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Its an early kick off on Sky - cant see 20k

Bloody hell live on Sky I should of stayed in Mallorca :roll:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Saved a few quid Annis :arrow: :) :) :)

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:42 pm

bluebird58 wrote:I'm not normally a pessimist but 12.30 on a Saturday lunchtime will affect the crowd badly as usual, especially as people can see it on TV. 15,000 tops I'm afraid, but would love to be proved wrong.

Well I told a Father in Marshfield it was £5 under 16's to watch City v Leeds, he said straight away get me four tickets :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" CHEAP CARDIFF CITY TICKETS "

Can't fault it, So I persuaded a few more City fans who only go now and again to come along :ayatollah:

Really looking forward to it and with 2,000 Leeds fans traveling and pay on the day.

Fair play Cardiff City for keeping ticket prices low for Championship football :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

hate to be 'that guy' but the reason prices are low is because they need to be. the club could not get away with charging £40 for a ticket as people will not pay that for the product on offer.

that said, with a strong away following and affordable prices, there should be a decent turnout.

also, my season ticket is £519, that is on the expensive side for championship football.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Saved a few quid Annis :arrow: :) :) :)

You can't beat actually watching Cardiff City in the flesh, I can tell you now I miss it big time :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:36 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:

hate to be 'that guy' but the reason prices are low is because they need to be. the club could not get away with charging £40 for a ticket as people will not pay that for the product on offer.

that said, with a strong away following and affordable prices, there should be a decent turnout.

also, my season ticket is £519, that is on the expensive side for championship football.

Your in the posh seats :lol:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:38 pm

I am going the oposite way, to Santa Ponsa so looks like i will be watching the game in The Cheers Bar :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:43 pm

bluespeers wrote:

I am going the oposite way, to Santa Ponsa so looks like i will be watching the game in The Cheers Bar :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Cheers bar gone down hill, new owners, not football fans.

I highly Recommend Sports Bar or KENSIGHTON BAR (Tony) in Santa Ponsa :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

I highly Recommend Sports Bar or KENSIGHTON BAR (Tony) in Santa Ponsa :thumbright: :thumbright:

I will be back Sunday morning if u want to meet for a drink in the night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Not trying to be pedantic mate but its £24 in the Ninian Stand, bought mine earlier :bluebird:

£20 in the Canton.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

I will be back Sunday morning if u want to meet for a drink in the night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis i know the Kensighton, been there a couple of times, we are passing ships though, i will be on my home on Sunday. With a hang over hopefully :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:47 am

How much are the Scum fans paying?

No doubt Leeds will be charging us the usual £35 to go to their shithole whilst our club virtually gives tickets away.

:evil:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:48 am

bluespeers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Thanks Annis i know the Kensighton, been there a couple of times, we are passing ships though, i will be on my home on Sunday. With a hang over hopefully :ayatollah: :thumbup:

No problem, Kensighton a good place to watch it, enjoy your hols :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:49 am

davids wrote:How much are the Scum fans paying?

No doubt Leeds will be charging us the usual £35 to go to their shithole whilst our club virtually gives tickets away.

:evil:

David, I don't know.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:14 am

From the Leeds United web-site:

Tickets for our trip to Cardiff City on Saturday September 17 (12.30pm)

Ticket allocation: approximately 2,100

Ticket prices: General Allocation
£24 adults
£20 senior citizens 60+
£15 young adults 16 to 21 years
£12 juniors under 16

Family Area
£18 adults
£12 senior citizens 60+
£10 young adults 16 to 21 years
£5 juniors under 16
£40 Family Ticket - 2 adults and 2 juniors

Ambulant disabled tickets: as per above general allocation prices.
Wheelchair tickets - prices as per the Family Area. A complimentary ticket for a personal assistant will be issued if required.

Coach travel: £30 adults, £24 concessions Departs from outside the East Stand at 6.30am

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:16 am

Sven wrote:From the Leeds United web-site:

Tickets for our trip to Cardiff City on Saturday September 17 (12.30pm)

Ticket allocation: approximately 2,100

Ticket prices: General Allocation
£24 adults
£20 senior citizens 60+
£15 young adults 16 to 21 years
£12 juniors under 16

Family Area
£18 adults
£12 senior citizens 60+
£10 young adults 16 to 21 years
£5 juniors under 16
£40 Family Ticket - 2 adults and 2 juniors

Ambulant disabled tickets: as per above general allocation prices.
Wheelchair tickets - prices as per the Family Area. A complimentary ticket for a personal assistant will be issued if required.

Coach travel: £30 adults, £24 concessions Departs from outside the East Stand at 6.30am

Cheers Chris :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:03 pm

No excuses really, even with an early kick off on telly our club are still doing all they can to make games as affordable as they can and get us back on board.

And people will continue on about everything that has happened in the past but the board for the past year or two have done everything they can to get supporters back on board, supporters need to put things aside now we are looking positive off the field so get behind the boys so we can do well on the pitch. :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:07 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:No excuses really, even with an early kick off on telly our club are still doing all they can to make games as affordable as they can and get us back on board.

And people will continue on about everything that has happened in the past but the board for the past year or two have done everything they can to get supporters back on board, supporters need to put things aside now we are looking positive off the field so get behind the boys so we can do well on the pitch. :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Spot on Dando, the excuses are now wearing thin, it's time to support our local club Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:24 pm

20k what you smoking Annis lol

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm

nubbsy wrote:20k what you smoking Annis lol

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

We already have over 11,500 season ticket holders

We've been getting 15,000 with clubs not bringing many

Surely this is not asking a lot a mere 20,000 crowd? If it is, then there's No hope for us.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

Surely this is not asking a lot a mere 20,000 crowd? If it is, then there's No hope for us.

Annis I wish we would get 18k home supporters but unfortunately the apathy is still strong within the club. If we start getting a run together then we'll see it rise but untill then I think we'll struggle

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:56 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

Annis I wish we would get 18k home supporters but unfortunately the apathy is still strong within the club. If we start getting a run together then we'll see it rise but untill then I think we'll struggle

Everyone keeps saying they will return with a winning run,the way everyone talks on here and seeing how badly we struggle with crowds home and away now a days ,I reckon we need to be in the top 2 then to get 20,000 plus, unless of course its free like last seasons home games.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

Everyone keeps saying they will return with a winning run,the way everyone talks on here and seeing how badly we struggle with crowds home and away now a days ,I reckon we need to be in the top 2 then to get 20,000 plus, unless of course its free like last seasons home games.

Nubbsy I am sorry but this apathy bulls**t is a poor excuse now and it's getting overused and old. If it comes down to results to bring supporters back then they are not supporters, we should be having numbers of 15-20k down there to being making it a fortress to get these results and this 'winning run' you can't expect us to be getting results without bumper crowds to get the place going, we play a big part and we can't be looking towards the team 24/7 to be getting these results, we play a big role as much as the team. :thumbup:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:08 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

Nubbsy I am sorry but this apathy bulls**t is a poor excuse now and it's getting overused and old. If it comes down to results to bring supporters back then they are not supporters, we should be having numbers of 15-20k down there to being making it a fortress to get these results and this 'winning run' you can't expect us to be getting results without bumper crowds to get the place going, we play a big part and we can't be looking towards the team 24/7 to be getting these results, we play a big role as much as the team. :thumbup:

I am 100% with Dando on this,Supporters should not just support their team when winning, for me a real fan is a fan who supports their club through good and bad times, not just a glory hunter, clubs can't just survive on them.
Our fans nowadays make every excuse going, weather,price,manager,owner,night game,time,tv etc etc

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Im hoping Rickie Lamberts home debut may put a few more bums on seats

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Double G wrote:Im hoping Rickie Lamberts home debut may put a few more bums on seats

Gareth, I forgot about that,yes a big name, should surely help a bit :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:16 pm

I'll be there with my son as usual. I think we are now down to the hardcore of 14-15,000 regulars. Unfortunately modern life gets in the way and Sky TV gives another alternative to going to the match. I don't like it, but the fact that we will be competing with The Manchester derby doesn't make things any easier. :bluebird: