Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' BOOK NOW / BOOK NOW '

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:04 am

VERY IMPORTANT TICKETS/TRAVEL NOW ON SALE FOR CARDIFF CITY FANS & THERE IS A MASSIVE DEMAND :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff City's first ever visit to Burton Albion.

:bluebird: ' CARLOS COACHES ARE RUNNING TWO COACHES ' :bluebird:

Carl has reserved 100 tickets and you need to book now with him ASAP :thumbright: :thumbright:

Pm him on here/ring him/facebook him etc

Cardiff City have 1,500 tickets approx.

AWAY DAYS - TICKET NEWS: BURTON ALBION V CARDIFF CITY SATURDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2016

:bluebird: ' COACH PRICE IS £25 ' :bluescarf:

Adults: £24.00
Senior Citizens (over 65yrs): £22.00
Young Person (17-22yrs): £22.00
Under 17: £14.00

Terrace Ticket Prices:
Adults: £20.00
Senior Citizens (over 65yrs): £18.00
Young Person (17-22yrs): £15.00
Under 17: £7.00

Disabled Allocations:
Disabled (Ambulant + Wheelchair): relevant age band
Carer: free of charge

Additional Information:
*Young Persons must be in possession of ID to qualify for concession.

SELLING STRUCTURE
9am on Tuesday 20th September
Available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 2+ away league fixtures this season, and to current Gold/Junior Bluebird members who have attended 3+ away league fixtures this season.

9am on Friday 23rd September
Available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 1+ away league fixture this season, and to current Gold/Junior Bluebird members who have attended 1+ away league fixture this season.

9am on Tuesday 27th September
Available to current Season Ticket Holders, and current Gold/Junior Bluebird members.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' VERY IMPORTANT FOR CARDIFF CITY FANS '

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:30 am

went to Burton Saturday watch Brighton good day out with my boy.

Would recommend St Georges Park English HQ five miles away from Burton
City team will probably be staying there at the Hilton Hotel.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:07 pm

1500 will go no problem hopefully the team are fired up for this one

Could be a great day on the terracing

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:08 pm

1500 will go no problem hopefully the team are fired up for this one

Could be a great day on the terracing

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Amazing how many can be bothered and can find the money when it's a new ground to visit or a short trip to an away game.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:52 pm

davids wrote:Amazing how many can be bothered and can find the money when it's a new ground to visit or a short trip to an away game.

David,
Exactly I say this every week.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Me and the doc please carlos

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Think a lot of our lads will skip Burton and are more interested in Villa away. Think Villa will see a big Cardiff turnout.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Spot on people only going cos its a new ground .remember going way to hull in the premier league.hardly anyone bothered to go.man Utd away everyone wanted a ticket.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:Amazing how many can be bothered and can find the money when it's a new ground to visit or a short trip to an away game.

David,

Sorry got to disagree, so what if it attracts interest because it's a new experience. We are all different, personally I do about 5 aways a season. I have a young family and my own business and it's a busy life, it usually comes down to what I fancy and when I have time. Burton appeals, it's a new experience and not far, villa not been there big club not far yes I will have some of that. So much more appealing than a trip to a ground I have done time and time again, like Fulham which I have done this season.

God forbid and we do go down, we will be much better supported away from home than we currently are. But fans choosing what away trips they do is what happens and what's wrong with that?

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:53 pm

I'm keen for away games but it's pricey, and I'm only just on my city adventure

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

David,

Sorry got to disagree, so what if it attracts interest because it's a new experience. We are all different, personally I do about 5 aways a season. I have a young family and my own business and it's a busy life, it usually comes down to what I fancy and when I have time. Burton appeals, it's a new experience and not far, villa not been there big club not far yes I will have some of that. So much more appealing than a trip to a ground I have done time and time again, like Fulham which I have done this season.

God forbid and we do go down, we will be much better supported away from home than we currently are. But fans choosing what away trips they do is what happens and what's wrong with that?

Gareth, If we play in the lower division watch our support away double immediately.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

David,

Hopefully - it'll be cheaper!!

Some teams do away season tickets shame Cardiff haven't done this

Gareth, If we play in the lower division watch our support away double immediately.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:49 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

David,

Hopefully - it'll be cheaper!!

Some teams do away season tickets shame Cardiff haven't done this

It will Def be Cheaper :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

David,

This is exactly what I think, a lot of fans have become bored of visiting the same places with the similar like all seater stadiums

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:28 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

David,

This is exactly what I think, a lot of fans have become bored of visiting the same places with the similar like all seater stadiums

I guarantee it will at least double away from home and if they make cheap home tickets the home crowds won't go any lower,just close half the ground make a better atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

David,

Nothings wrong with it mate, I attend about 4/5 away games each season and I'll usually pick ones closest to where I live or more attractive fixtures. I haven't got the time to be going to every away game there's more important things in life.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:05 am

Any indication of numbers for each round of sales? Just realised I can't buy mine until Friday :(

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am

Can't buy mine till Friday either even after doing the trek to Norwich. Bristol rovers and Rotherham on Saturday. Hope there's some left Friday.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:57 am

1800 went to Birmingham, just over 1000 went to Fulham. The other games the numbers were so low isn't going to matter. So you would think that a around 1000 might go if all eligable fans take there ticket in the first stage. This would leave 500 odd for Friday. Cant see full 1000 take up before Friday though, maybe 600-700. I know a few who are doing the Newcastle weekender and Villa instead.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:05 am

You will be fine for a ticket, I got to wait until Friday. I do however think we will sell our allocation ( just ) get behind the boys :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Re: ' BOOK NOW / BOOK NOW '

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:08 am

Burton tickets available online now for terrace. Have to call ticket office if you want seating area.