Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol - Back on the busses

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm

After numerious bubble trips, Stoke, WBA, Wolves etc, I decided to call it a day on all trips that were bubbles. I loath 'bubblers' as I call them.

Saturday however, I'm coming out of bubbler retierment and will be back on the busses and going to Bristol!

Thing is, I hate everything to do with Bristol - the football club, the people, even the airport - the fooking lot! Just had too many bad experiences to do with the place, including getting punched in the back of the head by a gutless w@nker outside Aston Gate in 99/2000 - I was 15 ffs and the bloke was well into his 30s. If I could meet him now....... :twisted:

My hatred for the place means I now have to get back on that bus and cross the bridge.

Here's to Jones and the players pulling thier fingers out of thier arses and putting on a performance worthy of our support :ayatollah:

If not, i'll go fooking mental :evil: :lol:

Re: Bristol - Back on the busses

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 pm

I like bristol lived here six years never had a problem, i HATE bcfc though pass there dump of a ground alot, there fans are starting to lose patients with GJ too...