Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' PAUL TROLLOPES MESSAGE TO CARDIFF CITY FANS '

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:41 pm

' PAUL TROLLOPES MESSAGE TO CARDIFF CITY FANS '

UPDATED
:bluebird: Paul Trollope's message for Cardiff City fans: 'I love being Bluebirds boss and we're desperate to make you proud' :bluebird:

Cardiff City manager today sent a message to the Cardiff City fans :thumbright:

"Thanks Cardiff fans for your support"

"Sometimes things happen for a reason, we wish it hadn’t happened, but we’re going to show fight and bravery to get out of it - support was great against Leeds - results have not been what we want and nowhere near what fans want or expect."

"There’s a huge drive and desire to give travelling fans a performance to be proud of, and more importantly a result to be proud of."

“I'm a football man and I enjoy it, I haven't enjoyed the results of course, I've been very, very frustrated and felt for everyone involved because the group have worked hard and the fans have been supportive. It's been a difficult time but sometimes you need to go through this to progress.

“We mentioned it after the game but I thought the support against Leeds was really terrific, it's a difficult situation, we know that the results are not what we want and nowhere near what he fans want and expect.

“As ever, we appreciate that support and we'll appreciate the support that comes up tomorrow. We've got a huge drive and desire to give those fans who make the journey up and those who are listening and watch at home a performance to be proud of and more importantly, a result to be proud of.”

"We will give our all at Rotherham tomorrow" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

'Whether they come up to Rotherham or are listening at home, we're desperate to make them proud' :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' PAUL TROLLOPES MESSAGE TO CARDIFF CITY FANS '

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Blah, Humbug. Get rid quick!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Unfortunately its just words unless its transferred to the pitch and if its not very soon he is moving on! :|

Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:18 pm

I think it's very good that we're taken into consideration. good on him. hope he can turn things around.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Its pretty evident the PT is the whipping boy at our club, & its going to cost him his job, sooner rather than later. Nice enough fella, but there's no sentiment........

Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:40 pm

"We will give our all at Rotherham tomorrow" Lets hope this is true and we finally get the result we have all been looking for!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:10 pm

get rid of the box midfield and there's no reason he can't turn it around. A little belief from all is needed!!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:16 pm

'Fight and bravery'...let's hope so. Against Leeds, the reaction to going a goal down was woeful - the type of reaction you would expect from a team that will struggle to get themselves out of trouble.

I don't know what is said in training (obviously) but strategies, theories and positional improvisation should not be at the expense of spirit and desire.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:25 pm

'Fight and bravery'...let's hope so. Against Leeds, the reaction to going a goal down was woeful - the type of reaction you would expect from a team that will struggle to get themselves out of trouble.

I don't know what is said in training (obviously) but strategies, theories and positional improvisation should not be at the expense of spirit and desire.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Digging a bit of a hole for himself with that statement.

He and his players have a lot to live up to tomorrow.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:05 pm

he seems a decent bloke, its not all his fault. He was left without a recognized striker till deadline day unless Fred was his punt in the TM.

Sympathy? we don't have managers that complain anymore so I guess that's why they're now called head coaches. :lol:

Little sympathy from me if happy to partake in the game that he is solely responsible.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Actions speak louder than words. End of.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:58 am

Like I tell my kids mr Trollope " action speak louder than words "

Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:01 am

davids wrote:Digging a bit of a hole for himself with that statement.

He and his players have a lot to live up to tomorrow.

I agree, you can't say we will give it your all, we must show it. Okeefe is a must and we need to get lex back in and firing and we might have a chance. :thumbup:

Re: UPDATED ' PAUL TROLLOPES MESSAGE TO CARDIFF CITY FANS '

Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 am

UPDATED
:bluebird: Paul Trollope's message for Cardiff City fans: 'I love being Bluebirds boss and we're desperate to make you proud' :bluebird:

Re: UPDATED ' PAUL TROLLOPES MESSAGE TO CARDIFF CITY FANS '

Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Well done Trolls! :thumbright: :ayatollah: