Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I REALLY HOPE HE PROVES MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS WRONG

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Tomorrow there is a meeting down the Club, with PR and All the players, then PR and All the management one by one.
He prob wont get Sacked, he will be shouted at and the players in My Opinion. Go and beat Bristol City in the FACUP will be on PR's mind we need the Cup Money.
No Serious we are stuck with him, lets back OUR CLUB and HOPE FOR THE BEST, If he fails this Season then I know as CITY FANS HE WILL NOT BE OUR MANAGER NEXT YR. :evil:

LETS HOPE HE FINALLY 5 YEARS LATER PROVES US WRONG :ayatollah:

Re: I REALLY HOPE HE PROVES MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS WRONG

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:52 pm

If my boss was down to speak to my staff i would be very worried about my job this could be the end :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:53 pm

elliott wrote:If my boss was down to speak to my staff i would be very worried about my job this could be the end :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No chance Ridders will never get rid of DJ, hopefully when the new investors eventually come in they will see sense and get the manager they want on board as i cant see DJ being the man for them.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:54 pm

We are obviously stuck with him til season end, so for now why not change the captain? Or better still the backroom staff! Something is alarmingly wrong, I know its an unpredictable league and everything but the last few months have been bizzarely inconsistent. It will be teams with the most consistency that will go up, that aint us. Unless we try and change some things now! Mcnaughton maybe as skipper and what about Burton how much blame should be layed at his door? What does go on at our training sessions? How involved is DJ? CHANGE SOMETHING NOW

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tomorrow there is a meeting down the Club, with PR and All the players, then PR and All the management one by one.
He prob wont get Sacked, he will be shouted at and the players in My Opinion. Go and beat Bristol City in the FACUP will be on PR's mind we need the Cup Money.
No Serious we are stuck with him, lets back OUR CLUB and HOPE FOR THE BEST, If he fails this Season then I know as CITY FANS HE WILL NOT BE OUR MANAGER NEXT YR. :evil:

LETS HOPE HE FINALLY 5 YEARS LATER PROVES US WRONG :ayatollah:

He will not get us promoted annis, unless he has a major change of attitude it took him four years to try a 4-5-1 (villa)