Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BLOODY HELL " DAVE JONES BLASTED BY EX CARDIFF CITY HERO

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:36 am

adamt958 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:I never liked him either Annis. He had too many favorites and was a bit of a bully when he didn't like or get on with players. His favorite players got away with so much and yet certain players who were doing their best got slated and humiliated by Jones.

Also, remember when he used to go into the club kitchen and help himself to steaks and food. Just a small thing but showed how little respect he had for the club. Tosser.

And despite the Malky love-in I also though Malky was cut from the same cloth. I think the City job was too big for Malky and his ego ran away with him a bit. However, he was a far nicer bloke than Dave Jones ever was.

I agree def a bully to the lesser players.

His fav players did get away with drinking, out the nights before.

Many players told me, he use to say forget the fans u play for me.

Players hardly clapped us away from home under Jones.

Malky always acknowledged our fans :thumbright: :bluebird:
With the Malky punch :lol:

We will never know if the Prem was to big for him as the pressure between him and Tan hurt our club.

Worked down the vale on work experience in the players kitchen in Malkys first season, one of the nicest blokes i've met from within football.

Disliked by many many of his squad, a fact.

DJ lost the dressing room big time before he left.

Re: BLOODY HELL " DAVE JONES BLASTED BY EX CARDIFF CITY HERO

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Despite being aloof with us fans, I quite liked DJ and I thought his crowning achievement was regularly nailing his netball lezzer at his apartment down the bay. He may not have got us promoted to the 'promised land' or won the FA Cup but I have huge respect for any bloke who can convert a lid-licker.

Sara Louise Hale

Tasty bit of stuff if I remember correctly .