Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' ALL FOUR STANDS AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TODAY SANG '

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:31 pm

:ayatollah: ' ALL FOUR STANDS AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TODAY SANG ' :ayatollah:

IN THE 64TH MINUTE ALL FOUR STANDS AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM SANG "THERES ONLY ONE NEIL WARNOCK" THEY THEN APPLAUDED WARNOCK, WHO THEN APPLAUDED THEM, THEN DID THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If there is any manager that deserved backing in Cardiff City's history its Neil Warnock :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' ALL FOUR STANDS AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM TODAY SANG '

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Yeah - that was great and I noticed the Rotherham fans applauding as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:51 am

a magic moment, not seen for many a year.
there surely must be a way to support the required NW transfer kitty.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:15 am

The singing/clapping was a clear sign of appreciation from the fans to acknowledge was he has done and is doing.

Was a nice touch at the end when he walked over to the Rotherham fans as well :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 am

Wasn't at the game today - why the 64th minute?

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:44 am

It was a great moment, I will hold my hands up and admit I was unsure on Warnock, I thought we were getting him far to late in the day and that he would be out of touch, some of that I still think is true but at the moment I am very happy to be being proved wrong, he is doing a superb job and deserves all the adulation's that he is getting, as do the players, yesterday for the first time in a while it felt like everyone was on the same page.

Trying not to get to carried away as we have to remember yesterday was Rotherham who are a terrible side but the win's at Derby and Leeds were superb and it does genuinely feel like we could be on the cusp of achieving something next season, even if it's not Promotion, I think at least have a good go at challenging for it :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:48 am

JimmyJazz wrote:Wasn't at the game today - why the 64th minute?

I stand to be corrected but I don't think it was any particular reason mate, the Canton just started singing 'There's only one Neil Warnock' and other parts of the ground started to join is, then people just started to spontaneously clap when the song died down, I think it was just a general appreciation of what they were watching, the atmosphere was realy upbeat, especialy in the 2nd half, real feel good factor down there :thumbup:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:06 am

Really spontaneous, just like the Belgium game and the national anthem

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Thanks- great to hear!

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Warnock loved it and talked about it this morning, that's why he wants to stay here